Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

~Undiscovered Talents!~

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 6:53 PM

HI! :)

Innocent 13 and I were discussing graphic shops and popularity.

We all know the amazing graphic makers like-
~Music 21
~ Bluebell
~ Allyouareismean
~ Swiftlookalike
(They are listed in no particular)

And obviously they are SWIFTASTIC graphic makers, right? They rightly earn their requests.

But.....

What about those "Undiscovered talents"? They deserve requests too! :)

So, that is what this thread is all about!

Things to do-
~Post a link to your shop and I'll start a grand list on the main post. ;)
~ Post a couple of examples and get someone advice.
~ Share some tricks you use.
~ Vent. :) (You know you want to)

UNDISCOVERED TALENTS-
~Innocent 13-http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1963331
~ LikeAFirework- http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/1835011/page/1
~ OnceUponASwift- http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1953641
~ Story of us is a tragedy- http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1820871
~ Demosi- http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1911881#post_11713161
~ RedFenderAddict- http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/1880951/page/1
~ SongwriterSwiiftie13- http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1933601#post_12062471
~ Swiftieunite- http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1976861
~ Taylorswiftfan4life- http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1897501/
~ Ducttapelvr- http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1918001
~ DareToSpeakNow13- http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1887181
~ Swiftconnection- http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1933741
~ HoldingMyBreath- http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1852511/page/1?r=12251411

(I've started...scouting out...people persay and adding them to the list now :D)
Love,
Shannon and Innocent 13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: ~Undiscovered Talents!~

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 6:55 PM

I would, but I think that I'm getting more requests now, so I'll save my spot for someone who actually needs it:)

^^^The wonderful, flawless Bea:)

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 6:56 PM

fearlesswiftie13 wrote:
    I would, but I think that I'm getting more requests now, so I'll save my spot for someone who actually needs it:)

You have beautiful graphics. :)

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 6:57 PM

My shop is in my signature. I would love if someone visited. I've only had two requests.
    [/ url]

[/signature]

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 6:57 PM

wanna check out my shop?? link and example in my sig :)
    Hey :) hope your day was swell! Leave me a comment!! Credit: ME! :) 8th one by ForeverFearless13 See more graphics here!

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 6:58 PM

OnceUponATSwift wrote:
    My shop is in my signature. I would love if someone visited. I've only had two requests.
    [/ url]

[/signature][/quote]

Added. :)
    [signature]
    [url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/1835011]

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 6:58 PM

LikeAFirework wrote:
    fearlesswiftie13 wrote:

You have beautiful graphics. :)

Thanks! That means a lot!!!

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 6:59 PM

story of us is a tragedy wrote:
    Hey :) hope your day was swell! Leave me a comment!! Credit: ME! :) 8th one by ForeverFearless13 See more graphics here!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your graphics Lucy! (I don't know if I ever told you that before)

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 7:00 PM

LikeAFirework wrote:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your graphics Lucy! (I don't know if I ever told you that before)

aww thank you dear :) that makes me smile :)

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 7:02 PM

LikeAFirework wrote:

aww thank you dear :) that makes me smile :)

ESPICALLY the Niam one.....gosh I love them. Haha.

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 7:24 PM

:)

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Innocent 13 wrote:

:) Did I do okay?

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 7:26 PM

There is a link in my siggy. In the link, I have a Graphics of the Week. Here's the graphics.
    This week's Featured Graphics! Please ask permission before using!THanks!

I use the blending mode in Photoshop now, plus Fotoflexer stuff.

Vent: I do need to vent. I have been secretly reviewed twice and got bad reviews. It sucks to get bad reviews when other people tell me I'm good. :( But I've gotten good reviews, too!

My Graphic Shop

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 7:26 PM

LikeAFirework wrote:
    Innocent 13 wrote:

Ok? You did PERFECTO! ::)

-Both Graphics By Me :)

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Dmeosi wrote:
    There is a link in my siggy. In the link, I have a Graphics of the Week. Here's the graphics.
    This week's Featured Graphics! Please ask permission before using!THanks!

I use the blending mode in Photoshop now, plus Fotoflexer stuff.

Vent: I do need to vent. I have been secretly reviewed twice and got bad reviews. It sucks to get bad reviews when other people tell me I'm good. :( But I've gotten good reviews, too!

My Graphic Shop

Yeah....when I ever get reviews I always seem to do horrible. :( It's rather discouraging.

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Innocent 13 wrote:
    LikeAFirework wrote:
    Innocent 13 wrote:

Ok? You did PERFECTO! ::)

-Both Graphics By Me :)

THANK YOU! :) :) :) :)

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 7:34 PM

1; Me. 2; Kendra

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Music 21 wrote:

1; Me. 2; Kendra

Don't act like you don't deserve it, you talented girl you.

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 7:51 PM

LikeAFirework wrote:

Thank you! :D *blushing all the way home* even though I'm already home..... Haha.

1; Me. 2; Kendra

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Music 21 wrote:
    LikeAFirework wrote:

Thank you! :D *blushing all the way home* even though I'm already home..... Haha.

1; Me. 2; Kendra

Welcome! :) Now if you'll excuse me I need to finish boucning around my room in my pajamas. :)

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Haha.

1; Me. 2; Kendra

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.