Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Caitlin's Colorful Graphics

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 2:32 PM

ductapelvr wrote:
    Can you make me something fun if you have the time????

^annie[/signature][/quote]
    Sure :)

I'm starting those other graphics now :)
    [signature][/signature][align=center]
    [url=http://bit.ly/Zh59qe]

1st/Avvie: Me 2nd: Lullabyx

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Hey, Caitlin! Could I have a surprise graphic for my profile?

Peace, Love, and Coffee,
    Mocha

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 2:43 PM

CAITLINNYYYYYYY SURPRISE AV PLEASE :) TOLD YOU I'D REQUEST

(1) swiftconnection

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Hi Caitlin Its Sammy!
    Can I please get an avatar?

Graphic Type: Avatar.
    Pictures: This
    Text: Sammy
    Colors: Rainbow, or purple, whichever looks best.
    Font: Anything that looks good
    Other: Can the corners be rounded? PM me when its done?
    Thanks Sammy.

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Avatars yay!! I'll make them after the signature :)

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 6:53 PM

CoffeeAllAlone: Here ya go! I hope you like it, it's quite simple :)

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Collie: Here's your graphic :)

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 1:17 PM

Looking back at my old shop

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 9:05 PM

Hi, Cailtin! It's me Gabriella. :)

Me

Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 7:49 AM

notesinsecrecy wrote:
    Hi, Cailtin! It's me Gabriella. :)

Me

Hey Gabriella (:

Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 4:59 PM

Graphic Type: None Taylor Graphic
    Pictures: x and x and x
    Text: And you said those three words I'd been waiting for
    You became a part of me
    Colors: Any
    Font: Any
    Other: Please Pm me :)

Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 8:03 PM

Taryn: How's this look? If you want anything changed let me know (:

Re: Caitlin's Colorful Graphics(Closed)

Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 12:07 AM

GUYS CHECK OUT MY SIG AND VOTE
    IM LOSING

i got nominated for kingdomlightsshine's tumblr awards! please vote for me (paperclipswift)

^gabs

Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 5:35 AM

dont spam its not nice

Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 6:31 PM

O ... M .... S ... I LOVE IT SO SO SO MUCH :) THANKS SO SO MUCH!! IT IS BEAUTIFUL :)

Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 6:34 PM

Guppy1313 wrote:
    dont spam its not nice

hush little one
    have you voted yett
    i got nominated for kingdomlightsshine's tumblr awards! please vote for me (paperclipswift)

^gabs

Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 7:23 PM

widerthandistance wrote:
    Guppy1313 wrote:
    dont spam its not nice

hush little one
    have you voted yett

^gabs

maybeeee

Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 7:24 PM

TarynLovesYou131313 wrote:
    O ... M .... S ... I LOVE IT SO SO SO MUCH :) THANKS SO SO MUCH!! IT IS BEAUTIFUL :)

aww thank you so much (: glad you like it

Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 1:01 PM

What software do you use? And how do you manage to make png's that good?

NTSF001^

h[/signature]

Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 1:40 PM