Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Caitlin's Colorful Graphics

Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 7:40 PM

SecretsEndUpSplashed wrote:
    Hi there! I was wondering if you could make the winners' graphics for even rounds in my songwriting contest? If you do go here. And then just PM me the IMG code for each graphic...

Of course I will! Is it okay if I start them tomorrow? it's about 10:40 and I have to get up early tomorrow :(

1st/Avvie: Me 2nd: Lullabyx

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Can you make me something fun if you have the time????

^annie[/signature]

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 2:32 PM

ductapelvr wrote:
    Can you make me something fun if you have the time????

^annie[/signature][/quote]
    Sure :)

I'm starting those other graphics now :)
    [signature][/signature][align=center]
    [url=http://bit.ly/Zh59qe]

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Hey, Caitlin! Could I have a surprise graphic for my profile?

Peace, Love, and Coffee,
    Mocha

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 2:43 PM

CAITLINNYYYYYYY SURPRISE AV PLEASE :) TOLD YOU I'D REQUEST

(1) swiftconnection

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Hi Caitlin Its Sammy!
    Can I please get an avatar?

Graphic Type: Avatar.
    Pictures: This
    Text: Sammy
    Colors: Rainbow, or purple, whichever looks best.
    Font: Anything that looks good
    Other: Can the corners be rounded? PM me when its done?
    Thanks Sammy.

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Avatars yay!! I'll make them after the signature :)

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 6:53 PM

CoffeeAllAlone: Here ya go! I hope you like it, it's quite simple :)

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Collie: Here's your graphic :)

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 1:17 PM

Looking back at my old shop

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 9:05 PM

Hi, Cailtin! It's me Gabriella. :)

Me

Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 7:49 AM

notesinsecrecy wrote:
    Hi, Cailtin! It's me Gabriella. :)

Me

Hey Gabriella (:

Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 4:59 PM

Graphic Type: None Taylor Graphic
    Pictures: x and x and x
    Text: And you said those three words I'd been waiting for
    You became a part of me
    Colors: Any
    Font: Any
    Other: Please Pm me :)

Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 8:03 PM

Taryn: How's this look? If you want anything changed let me know (:

Re: Caitlin's Colorful Graphics(Closed)

Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 12:07 AM

GUYS CHECK OUT MY SIG AND VOTE
    IM LOSING

i got nominated for kingdomlightsshine's tumblr awards! please vote for me (paperclipswift)

^gabs

Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 5:35 AM

dont spam its not nice

Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 6:31 PM

O ... M .... S ... I LOVE IT SO SO SO MUCH :) THANKS SO SO MUCH!! IT IS BEAUTIFUL :)

Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 6:34 PM

Guppy1313 wrote:
    dont spam its not nice

hush little one
    have you voted yett
    i got nominated for kingdomlightsshine's tumblr awards! please vote for me (paperclipswift)

^gabs

Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 7:23 PM

widerthandistance wrote:
    Guppy1313 wrote:
    dont spam its not nice

hush little one
    have you voted yett

^gabs

maybeeee

Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 7:24 PM

TarynLovesYou131313 wrote:
    O ... M .... S ... I LOVE IT SO SO SO MUCH :) THANKS SO SO MUCH!! IT IS BEAUTIFUL :)

aww thank you so much (: glad you like it

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.