Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Lauren's Graphic Reviews

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Thanks for credit!
    Wonderstruck Graphic shop
    2nd sig
    I like doing 3. Avatar, signature, wild card (wild card means ANYTHING, even if it's not an offer on my shop)

Also, as a note:
    I can't edit my first or any of my posts
    The GIF option is just a moving image with text and some minor effects, background and pictures aren't available at the second. :)

Av+Sig-Me

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Storyofusisatragedys graphic shop :) link in sigi :) as many as you need :)
    Hey :) hope your day was swell! Leave me a comment!! Credit: ME! :) 8th one by ForeverFearless13 See more graphics here!

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Ok!!! My requests for you guys will definitely be in by tomorrow if not sooner! Sorry for the wait. I'm going on a trip soon, so my family is packing and stuff.

^Songbird13

^Gorgeous graphic and flawless avatar by the Swiftlookalike.

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 10:53 AM

^^^ have fun!!!
    Hey :) hope your day was swell! Leave me a comment!! Credit: ME! :) 8th one by ForeverFearless13 See more graphics here!

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 10:54 AM

story of us is a tragedy wrote:
    ^^^ have fun!!!

Thank you!!

^Songbird13

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Brooker27's Graphic Shop :)
    links in my sig :)

^^Made by me!
    Want a "Swiftie State"? Visit my shop :)

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 11:01 AM

I would love a review, please : )
    There's a link in my sig.
    Thank you!!
    xx BetterthanRevenge136 xx

^^ Made by me
    Please visit my Graphics Shop

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Lauren! Can you review me? I have a link on my profile~
    And... how about 2 graphics!

-By me! I you guys so much! more than this GIF:

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 11:03 AM

My requests will definitely be in by tomorrow.

^Songbird13

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 11:38 AM

I got 3 requests in today. I may be able to get the others in today, but if I can't, check back tomorrow and I'll have my request in. Thanks again!

^Songbird13

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Review, please. ;) Links in my sig. I guess two, a sig and an avi.

tswiftlover
    avi:TaynaxOh

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 12:09 PM

All requests are in! Try your best, and good luck, everyone! Would anyone else like a review?

^Songbird13

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Allyouareismean from Wonderstruck Graphic Shop

*Quality: 9/10
    *Creativity: 9/10
    *Colors: 10/10
    *Time: 10/10
    *Followed request: 10/10
    *Effort: 10/10
    *Overall: 58/60 or an A

Comments: BEAUTIFUL! I loved it sooo much! The yellow color of the text really fits and matches her hair! Wonderful job. You should be proud!!

Graphic

*Quality: 10/10
    *Creativity: 10/10
    *Overall: 60/60 or an A+

Comments: OHMYSWIFT! That is beautiful! I love how you blurred out the background behind her. FLAWLESS!!! AMAZING JOB! I can't find a single flaw!

GIF Graphic

*Quality: 8/10
    *Overall: 57/60 or an A

Comments: Great job!! I especially love the font. The only thing that I didn't love was that the gif was a bit grainy, but I know that isn't really your fault. Wonderful job! Loved how the text fit with the gif. Great!

^Songbird13

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 1:24 PM

TaylorSwifty13 wrote:
    Allyouareismean

Comments: BEAUTIFUL! I loved it sooo much! The yellow color of the text really fits and matches her hair! Wonderful job. You should be proud!!

Graphic

Comments: OHMYSWIFT! That is beautiful! I love how you blurred out the background behind her. FLAWLESS!!! AMAZING JOB! I can't find a single flaw!

GIF Graphic

Comments: Great job!! I especially love the font. The only thing that I didn't love was that the gif was a bit grainy, but I know that isn't really your fault. Wonderful job! Loved how the text fit with the gif. Great!

^Songbird13

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 175/180- :O

Av+Sig-Me

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Allyouareismean wrote:
    TaylorSwifty13 wrote:
    Allyouareismean

Graphic

GIF Graphic

^Songbird13

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 175/180- :O

Av+Sig-Me

SOOOO happy you liked your score!

^Songbird13

^Allyouareismean

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Oh, and, Allyouareismean, I forgot to write, since you made more than one, you get an overall score. Yours was 175/180 or an A+.

^Songbird13

^Allyouareismean

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 1:31 PM

TaylorSwifty13 wrote:
    Oh, and, Allyouareismean, I forgot to write, since you made more than one, you get an overall score. Yours was 175/180 or an A+.

^Songbird13

^Allyouareismean

A, plu, plu, plu, PLUS?????????????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Av+Sig-Me

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Allyouareismean wrote:
    TaylorSwifty13 wrote:

^Songbird13

^Allyouareismean

A, plu, plu, plu, PLUS?????????????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Av+Sig-Me

Haha! It was total of about 97.22/100 so, yes! A 97=A+!!!! CONGRATS!

^Songbird13

^Allyouareismean

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 1:32 PM

I love the Mean graphic!

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 2:44 PM

*bump*

^Songbird13

^Allyouareismean