Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: FF13's Graphics :)

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 7:42 AM

Here are some examples of my graphics. You can find more on my examples page. :)

Regular Signatures:

Moving Objects GIFs:

GIFs (videos)

Graphics with Text Effects:

and others..

^^ By Me :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Yay! My 13th contest win! :) Any requests?

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 8:35 AM

I love your graphics! :)
    ---

Gif

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 8:37 AM

13Wonderstruck wrote:
    I love your graphics! :)
    ---

Gif

Thank You! :)

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Any requests? I'm free today and would really love a request. :)

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 5:02 PM

New graphic! What do you think?

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 5:39 PM

This is beautiful! I love the colors and the background you used! I am requesting today! I just need to find some pictures! :)

Where do you find such pretty backgrounds? They really are fantastic! I use swimchick.com. :)

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Your graphics are so pretty!
    Under Construction :P

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 5:47 PM

- What Type of Graphic Do You Want?: Regular Graphic

- Size?: 500 x 200

- Text?: Welcome to Songbird13's Profile!

- Pictures?:

http://www.taylorpictures.net/albums/photoshoots/-%20PHOTOSHOOTS%20-/sugar%20magazine%20-%20march%202010_/012.jpg

- Animation?: None

- Colors: Shades of soft/light pinks

- Extra? Square Edges

I know it will be beautiful! Thank you so much for making this! :)

1) Bea 2) TanyaxOh 3) tswiftlover

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 5:48 PM

can i have the same thing you did at your very 1st post the 1 where it says fearlessforever13's graphics but as welcome to HAVpeace's profile if so thx :)
    Once A Swiftie Always A Swiftie

RE: FF13's Graphics :)

Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Songbird13: Thank you! That means a lot coming from you! :) I make my backgrounds myself with a assortment of brushes and gradients :) I'm starting on your graphic right now :)

Ours13: Thank you so much! Yours are too! :)

HAVpeace13: Of course! :)

Sorry I didn't get back to everyone quickly. I was at a water park all day :D Very fun :) I will probably have everyone's graphics done tomorrow :)

Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Ae, well thank you! And your backgrounds really are beautiful! :) Can't wait to see my graphic! I know it will be beautiful! :)

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Completed Requests!

Songbird13: Thank you! :) Here is your request, I hope you like it! If you'd like me to change anything, just tell me :)

HAVpeace13: You said you wanted it to say HAVpeace's profile, but I put HAVpeace13's profile because, well, that's your username :) If you want it changed I can. I hope this is what you wanted! :)

Thank you to both of you for requesting! :D It really means a lot

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Oh my gosh that is perfect! Thank you so much!! :D

I LOVE IT!

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Songbird13 wrote:
    Oh my gosh that is perfect! Thank you so much!! :D

I LOVE IT!

No problem, and thank YOU for requesting :)

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 6:32 AM

New graphic! Comments??

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Hey I have a request.I would really appreciate it if you could make it for me.

Type: Signature
    Text: Tell them how the crowd went wild
    Picture: Taylor standing on top of huge stage which huge crowd and lights going everywhere.
    Colors: Doesn't matter, whatever picture you find, just make it pretty...........
    I write songs that are like diary entries. I have to do it in order to feel sane.

-Taylor Swift

http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh608/bewonderstruck13/pointing-2.gif

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 10:17 AM

TSwiftie_13: I'm starting it right now :)

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 11:06 AM

TSwiftie_13: Here you go! Thank you for requesting! If there is anything you want be to change, just tell me. I hope you like it! :)

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 2:47 PM

i would like a graphic please i would like a bunch of taylor swift and hunger games pics/videos i will have the regular size please text something really cool cursive or bold colors cuold be lime green purples blues pinks and oranges i would also like gifs with text effects while flashing and changing colors
    Marian Grace Quin

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.