1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Graphic Contests Advertising!

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 2:24 AM

Hi!
Who needs more people to enter their graphics contests? Or who needs to find more Graphics Contests to enter?
I thought people could post here a link to their Graphics Contest, and after I will update this with your name and link to your Contest to make browsing easier.
What do people think? Good idea? I need a Graphics Contest to enter anyway so�..
Please post! Your name and contest link will be posted below.
Love love love,

- BetterthanRevenge136

GRAPHICS CONTEST HOSTS:

xx BetterthanRevenge136 xx

^^ Made by me
Please visit my Graphics Shop

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Graphic Contests Advertising!

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Mine is the link in my signature! I really need people to enter! (:
    Love love love, Kelly.

Click here to enter my Graphic Contest! (:

RE: Graphic Contests Advertising!

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Add mine to it's in my siggy

Made By polar13bear

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Mine is in the siggie!

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 6:44 AM

Can you add mine? Thanks!

link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2076991/page/1?r=14547761#post_14547761
    You will hide away and find your piece of mind with some indie record that's much cooler than mine

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 6:45 AM

I'll be hosting one soon, so keep a look out!

Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 11:16 AM

I really need people!! Link in my siggy:)

Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 11:36 AM

i did the same thing but got no re[lies good idea ;)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:43 AM

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 10:51 AM

I believe my graphic should be attached in my signature...please let me know if you cannot see it or if it's missing...been having trouble loading pics lately :/
    ~I touch the future...I teach.~

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Add mine please!!! :)

Shannon's Graphic Contest

Thanks for posting this by the way!! Its a great idea!! Round one of my contest ends in 3 days though!!! SO ENTER!!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Please Enter! Mine:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2364913

^LivingTheDream