Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Kaylee's Graphics(:

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 3:40 PM Popular

Hi, I'm Kaylee(: I've been making graphics for about two years now! I use Photoshop CS6 to make my graphics. I'm usually able to get to all requests, but I'll let you know if there will be a delay :) I would lovelovelove to hear your feedback, I can definitely take criticism. If you'd like to know how I make anything, which bushes I used, or fonts feel free to ask! I hope you request :)

1. You must use my Graphic I make for you, I do spend my time making them so I would like them being used :)

2.You can use anything besides requests

3. You have to credit me in your signature

4. List every detail you want in the graphic :)

Type;

Pictures (HQ);

Text;

Colors;

Size;

Extra;

Team-Swift-13
Playful_Conversations_13
Swifty13Fearless
youneverdidgiveadamn
IfThisWasAMoive
*If your username is bolded it means I'm currently working on it :)

And thank you for whoever requests! I love getting requests :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Kaylee's Graphics(:

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Great graphics!

1) Me 2) Swiftlookalike
    Avi~ Songbird13

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Thanks! (:

Siggie and Avatar made by the graphic genius Koala(Lia) (:

If we could only have this life for one more day

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Here are two new graphics! The second one I could put text on for you if you'd like(:

Edit; If you do want text on this ^^ I'll make it smaller ;p

Siggie by Me and Avatar made by the graphic genius Koala(Lia) (:

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 8:02 AM

:) pretty as always
    ------------------

Signature by me. Check out my graphic shop for more.

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 8:09 AM

longlivetaylorswift wrote:
    :) pretty as always
    ------------------

Signature by me. Check out my graphic shop for more.
    Thanks(: **hug**

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 8:15 AM

1) can it be a avatar
    2) pink and purple
    3) any pic of taylor swift
    4) be fearless and speak now
    thanks

credz to staying fearless13

[url=http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd482/Adele_Valeria/swifty4everz2.png]http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd482/Adele_Valeria/swifty4everz2.png[/url][IMG]
    credz to adelev[/signature]

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 8:16 AM

swifty4everz wrote:
    1) can it be a avatar
    2) pink and purple
    3) any pic of taylor swift
    4) be fearless and speak now
    thanks

credz to staying fearless13

[url=http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd482/Adele_Valeria/swifty4everz2.png]http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd482/Adele_Valeria/swifty4everz2.png[/url][IMG]
    credz to adelev[/signature][quote]YAY :D Sure, thanks(:

[signature][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1916871][img="http://oi47.tinypic.com/sne7w6.png"]

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 8:38 AM

swifty4everz; Here's your request! Please credit :) If you can't see any text tell me and I'll fix it!

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Any requests? (:

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Polar¹³Bear wrote:
    swifty4everz; Here's your request! Please credit :) If you can't see any text tell me and I'll fix it!

Pretty!!!

Signature created by me.

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Great job!

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 9:57 AM

longlivetaylorswift wrote:
    Polar¹³Bear wrote:

Pretty!!!

Signature created by me.
    Thanks♥(:

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 9:57 AM

saralif1311 wrote:
    Great job!

Thanks(:
    Edit; 13th post! :D

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 12:33 PM

*For review*

Format;
    Type of Graphic: Signature
    Colors: pink, red, blue, anything to match her outfits :)
    Pictures:

Text: “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” - Taylor Swift
    Other: You can add any additional photos, and it needs to say somewhere on it, "review example"

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 12:36 PM

kitkat13 wrote:
    *For review*

Format;
    Type of Graphic: Signature
    Colors: pink, red, blue, anything to match her outfits :)
    Pictures:

Text: ?This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.? - Taylor Swift
    Other: You can add any additional photos, and it needs to say somewhere on it, "review example"

Okay(:

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Type of Graphic: Banner (700x200)
    Colors: Neutral- tans, oranges .etc
    Pictures:
    ^^And any others from that photoshoot
    Text: Have a watermark saying "Review Example", but add other text that you think goes.
    Other: Do you do GIF's? That's a question as a user, not reviewer. You're amazing :)

Av+Sig-Me

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 1:02 PM

kitkat13; Here it is(:

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Allyouareismean wrote:
    Type of Graphic: Banner (700x200)
    Colors: Neutral- tans, oranges .etc
    Pictures:
    ^^And any others from that photoshoot
    Text: Have a watermark saying "Review Example", but add other text that you think goes.
    Other: Do you do GIF's? That's a question as a user, not reviewer. You're amazing :)

Av+Sig-Me
    Okay(: Yeah, I haven't posted any yet! Thank you so much♥(:

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 1:16 PM

gorgeous! I'll start on the review! :)

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 1:18 PM

by the way, can i have one without the "review example" for myself, please? It's GORGEOUS!!! :D

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.