Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Camryn's Graphics :)

Mon, May 27, 2013 at 1:32 PM

likeapromise wrote:
    ERIKA YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY OMG HES SO CUTE AND PERFECT AND DO YOU LIKE MY SIGNATURE

I KNOW RIGHT I WAS LIKE UGH I WANT AN ED GRAPHIC AND I WAS LIKE CAM CAM CAM CAM. THEN I WENT LOOKING FOR A CUTE GIF AND FOUND THAT ONE, AND AS I WAS SCROLLING I SAW A PIC OF HIM IN THAT HOODIE SO I WAS LIKE WELP THERE WE GO.
    -TATP
    -Camryn
    -Heleh
    [/signature]

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, May 31, 2013 at 9:13 AM

BUMP BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS PERFECT AND I LOVE IT.
    -TATP
    -Camryn
    -Heleh
    [/signature]

Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 3:45 PM

^^^^^
    -TATP
    -Camryn
    - Joni
    [/signature]

Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 6:16 PM

Sorry about the wait everyone, I had this MASSIVE project that I've been working on and I just finished yesterday! Anyways, completed requests :)

Melon:

Lily: Because of the photo size, this isn't 700x200. I hope this is ok :)

Red4Taylor}

Erika} HE NEEDS TO STOP BEING SO PERFECT LIKE HONESTLY ED CAN YOU NOT BE SO PERFECT SJK:LJ :

Chloe:

Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 4:12 AM

Thank youI I love mine!

^Thank you Elsa!

Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Requests?

Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Hi may I please have a banner?

Pictures (links): http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?pid=127435&fullsize=1, http://www.hqdiesel.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=1525&pid=345836#top_display_media, http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?pid=122299&fullsize=1
    Text: Welcome To we ditch the whole scene and go to vegas instead of sleeping!
    Font: Surprise me:)
    Colours: Whatever seems to go with the pictures
    GIF (Optional. Please provide it): N/A
    Other animations (Animated glitter, bubbles, changing text colour): N/A
    Corners-Rounded or square: Square please

^credit to Burning__Red13
    [URL=

Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 5:13 AM

Could I please have one of the "My World will turn RED Nov 29th/30th" Images to put on my Profile and Signature?

Signatures: The average size (I don't know much about the sizes here sorry)
    Text: My World will turn RED Nov 29th/30th
    Font: Something that suits but nothing Bold please
    Colours: any
    GIF (Optional. Please provide it): no thanks
    Other animations (Animated glitter, bubbles, changing text colour): none
    Corners-Rounded or square: square

Oh and PM me when its done please and instructions on how to put in on my profile if possible

RE: Camryn's Graphics :)

Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 9:23 AM

I want a png for my profile - so that my profile is an image. :) At the top, it should say, "Hi! My name is Amelia, and I am eleven years old. Here are 13 fun facts about me:" with this picture next to it. (Could you put the pic in a circle?) and then the rest: "1.) I love cats!! But my dog, Oreo, just had to be put down. :(
    2.) I love to read! My favorite book is “Chasing Jupiter,” by Rachel Coker. It made me cry!
    3.) When I grow up, I want to be an author. I’m always working on a story!
    4.) My favorite foods are spaghetti, apple pie, and butter pecan ice cream!
    5.) I love Yankee Candles, but perfume shops give me headaches!
    6.) Yellow roses are my favorite!
    7.) I have lots of freckles!! Although as I get older, I’ve noticed they start to fade away.
    8.) I am a Christian, and I love listening to Christian artists like Mandisa and Toby Mac.
    9.) I am learning to bake and cook! (small things, at first, like popeyes and egg salad.)
    10.) I love to shop for two things: Books. And clothes.
    11.) I actually like wearing uniforms at my school. They make me feel professional.
    12.) I love learning about the past, and most of my stories that I write occur in the 20th century.
    13.) Once, in the shoe store, “Today Was A Fairytale” came on, and I was dancing and singing like a fool, and my Mom was like, “Amelia! Quit that!” :)
    ~ Amelia

P.S. Feel free to PM me! I love making friends! Please check out my songbook!"

If that's too much, I completely understand. Use a hand-written font, please, and the color of the text should be black. Could you do it asap, if possible? Thank you so, so, so much!!!

^ The flawless Quelinha

Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Gia} Hope this is ok!

Gypsy}

To put it on your profile copy this, but remove the ?s [?img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/1170d7809af0644ce403af73ec051713/tumblr_moz89q6dJT1so6586o3_500.png[/img?]

Amelia} I hope this is ok! It took forever, and if you don't like it, then let me know :)

All of you, please credit!

Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 6:35 PM

AMELIA SORRY I FORGOT THE PM ME PART

Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Amelia} here's the complete version!

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Requests?

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Wait, let me request :)

Me | Kate | Kate

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Pictures: Any from here.
    Text: Sophistication isn't what you wear and who you know
    Font: Any :)
    Colours: Any :)
    GIF: No, thanks
    Animation: None.
    Corners: Square

Thanks!! :)

Me | Kate | Kate

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Luka}

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 7:01 PM

likeapromise wrote:
    Luka}

OMS THAT'S AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Me | Kate | Kate

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Lovely Graphics Girl :)

Signatures: (500x200)
    Pictures (links): you can choose pictures but can they be Ed sheeran? I'd like an Ed graphic please :) ones maybe like above with the earphones? :)
    Text: Kiss Me like you wanna be loved
    Font: Whatever you like :)
    Colours: .. Don't really know? Whatever matches the pictures
    GIF (Optional. Please provide it): no gif
    Other animations (Animated glitter, bubbles, changing text colour: no don't think so :)
    Corners-Rounded or square: square (round if doesnt look right)

Thanks so much!! :D

Swiftie1124 Avatar: Uma

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Oh and PM me when done please :)

Swiftie1124 Avatar: Uma

Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 7:42 AM

hiii i don't know if any of you remember me but i'm gonna get my shop started again later today!!!

thank you for the best day ever} 06.22.13

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.