Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Swiftie4EverAndAlways Creations :)

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Your graphics are flawless!

^Thank you, Swiftie4EverAndAlways!!!

I will love you, Kay and Camryn, forever. There are no amount of gifs that could ever represent my love for you two. I love you.

Gorgeous avatar by Swiftlookalike

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 8:22 AM

TaylorSwifty13 wrote:
    Your graphics are flawless!

Why thank you Lauren

-By me! I you guys so much! more than this GIF:

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Love that avatar!!!!!!!!

I will love you, Kay and Camryn, forever. There are no amount of gifs that could ever represent my love for you two. I love you.

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 8:39 AM

TaylorSwifty13 wrote:
    Love that avatar!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 8:47 AM

I love how you say whether you're online or not. That's a nice touch!

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 9:39 AM

TaylorSwifty13 wrote:
    I love how you say whether you're online or not. That's a nice touch!

Thanks!

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Since no one has requested yet, I think I'll be the first to liven up your shop! I'll make two requests since you're so awesome. :) When they're done, Camryn, please comment on my profile to notify me.

Pictures (3 Max):
    http://celebbabestoday.com/uploads/posts/2011-03/1299368388_002095378_taylor_swift_2010_bliss_magazine_photosh.jpg

http://static.igossip.com/photos_2/december_2010/Taylor_Swift_Bliss_Photo_Shoot_Out_takes.jpeg

http://www.eftekasat.net/pmg/pix_edadasastew/2624/Taylor_Swift_-_Photoshoot_for_Bliss_Magazine_2010_006.jpg

Text: Long Live the walls we crashed through.
    Colors: Maybe red and blue if it looks good.
    Font Style: Anything elegant/pretty for Long Live. The other font for the other words doesn't matter. As long as Long Live is in a different font from the rest of the words.
    Other Requests: Try your best!!!!!!!
    Do you want it clickable?: No thank you.
    Size (500x200 is normal): 500x200.

and

Pictures (3 Max):
    http://www.fanlala.com/files/imagecache/news_node_image/news/taylor-swift-bob-both-of-us-400.jpg

http://www.clevvertv.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/taylor-300x247.jpg

http://data.whicdn.com/images/30589515/tumblr_m5mu75OZe41r7mfwno1_500_thumb.jpg

Text: I wish I was strong enough to lift, not one, but Both of Us.
    Colors: Doesn't matter. But, some pretty summery colors if you can.
    Font Style: Just make Both of Us in a different font and a prettier one if you can.
    Other Requests: Try your best!!!!
    Do you want it clickable?: No thank you.
    Size (500x200 is normal): 500x200.

Thank you, Camryn!!!! Love you!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 3:35 AM

^Thank you Swiftie4EverAndAlways

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 4:47 AM

TaylorSwifty13 wrote:
    Since no one has requested yet, I think I'll be the first to liven up your shop! I'll make two requests since you're so awesome. :) When they're done, Camryn, please comment on my profile to notify me.

Will start RIGHT NOW!

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 4:49 AM

Swiftie4EverAndAlways wrote:
    TaylorSwifty13 wrote:

Will start RIGHT NOW!

:))))))))))))))))) YAYAY! But, you don't have to if you don't want to. I'm in no rush. You can just enjoy TC and do them later if you'd like.

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 4:49 AM

they are awsome!!!!!!!

I lve them!

^thank you Lilylily13 for this beautiful signature!

^made by me

^Click here!

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 5:20 AM

Camryn, you have 13 replies!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 5:44 AM

WonderstruckMagic wrote:
    they are awsome!!!!!!!

I lve them!

^thank you Lilylily13 for this beautiful signature!

^made by me

^Click here!

Aww thank you so much!!!!!

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 5:45 AM

TaylorSwifty13 wrote:
    Camryn, you have 13 replies!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

13! Oh yeah! Let me know when I have 21 also!

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 5:46 AM

OK! I will!!!!

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 5:51 AM

You're so talented! These are so cool :)
    My avatar was made by TaylorHeart13 and my sig pic was made by greece.loves.taylor Thanks so much guys :D

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 5:53 AM

fearlessforeverandalways wrote:
    You're so talented! These are so cool :)
    My avatar was made by TaylorHeart13 and my sig pic was made by greece.loves.taylor Thanks so much guys :D

Thank you so much!!!!

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 5:55 AM

Your graphics are gorgeous!!! Seriously. But, I gotta be honest. I think your best one is the one in our siggies. Only 3 more posts, after this post, until 21!!!!

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 6:02 AM

TaylorSwifty13 wrote:
    Your graphics are gorgeous!!! Seriously. But, I gotta be honest. I think your best one is the one in our siggies. Only 3 more posts, after this post, until 21!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.