Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: ❁Sunflower Graphics❁

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 10:36 AM

I love your header and the name of your shop!

1. Me 2. fishie

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 10:38 AM

What do you use to make your GIFs??? I'm totes getting my hopes up here!

Avvie+siggie by MWAH

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Allyouareismean wrote:

Avvie+siggie by MWAH

I use GIMP, it's pretty complicated, but I think I can make a tutorial if you want one. :)
    I'm a proud STAR WARS SWIFTIE
    Swiftlookalike

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 11:23 AM

DareToSpeakNow13 wrote:
    Allyouareismean wrote:

Avvie+siggie by MWAH

I use GIMP, it's pretty complicated, but I think I can make a tutorial if you want one. :)
    Swiftlookalike

I think you should, but I don't have GIMP- sad days...

Avvie+siggie by MWAH

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 5:12 PM

**FOR REVIEW**

Header

*Size: 700 x 200

*Color Scheme: Cool colors (green, blues, etc.)

*Text: Welcome to my graphic shop!

*Animation: Any gif with Taylor waving.

*Other: Keep the edges squared.

(^) Signature made by me!

Credit to Dani_Pazl for the avatar.

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 8:17 PM

{Music 21} I will work on it as soon as I can!!
    Swiftlookalike

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Music 21: I can take off the sparkly letters and make them normal if you want me to!!! Also, I'm sorry if its not exactly 700x200. That's what size it was to start out with, but it somehow got scaled down a little bit. Hope I get a good review!!

Swiftlookalike

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 8:45 AM

thanks! I'll start your review now. :)

(^) Signature made by me!

Credit to Dani_Pazl for the avatar.

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 9:49 AM

hiii:) I like your graphics! I'd really appreciate it if you'd consider entering my graphic contest! The link is in my sig. Thanks! :)

Credit to Swiftlookalike
    Please enter my graphics contest... http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/1822791/page/1?r=10189571#post_10189571

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 10:04 AM

{wonder13struck} I'm honored that you want me to enter!! Of course I will!!
    Visit my graphic shop!!!!! http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1887181

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 11:46 AM

These are really cute!
    ~

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 12:19 PM

{MyWinterFirefly} Thank you!!
    Visit my graphic shop!!!!! http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1887181

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 1:35 PM

wonder13struck wrote:
    hiii:) I like your graphics! I'd really appreciate it if you'd consider entering my graphic contest! The link is in my sig. Thanks! :)

Credit to Swiftlookalike
    Please enter my graphics contest... http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/1822791/page/1?r=10189571#post_10189571

I spoke now on 9/2/11
    Reynol "Rey" Swifty Sanchez Jr

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Wallpaper please:
    Size: 1280x800
    Text: Now that's what I call cute!
    Animation: multiple GIFs please of Meredith!!!
    Images: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlwhHLI8SIAQ3y9FAOzY2hAbqDaxun7wZ86oEj8fjv9ONo7-6j - use as background please
    Other: i know wallpapers are hard you can do it :)
    - BetterthanRevenge136

lovelovelove, Annie ^_^

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 7:13 PM

{superswiftie1331} Hmm...the file exceeds the maximum upload...I'll figure out a way.

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 3:36 AM

well you can always change it :) no matter what im sure it will be great :)
    - BetterthanRevenge136

lovelovelove, Annie ^_^

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 4:20 PM

{superswiftie1331} I've been gone, so sorry it's not finished yet!!! I'll have it ready soon...

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Thank you, GlitterGirl!!!

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 6:03 PM

It's fine! You can just send me the link of the 1st wallpaper you made, rather than uploading! graphic makers do that a lot!
    -TheEnchantedGarden

lovelovelove, Annie ^_^

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.