Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

1989 Designs {27 NEW AVIS POSTED!!!}

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 4:24 PM Popular

{ moderate i think }

•avatars•signatures•banners•timeline covers•word graphics•shop layouts•album covers•book covers•
•friendship graphics•invitations•pngs•graphic sets (inc. matching avatar, signature, profile banner•

{ NEW AVATARS!!! }

i hope you like them! please credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days

Please credit me if you decide to use the shop status, request line-up colour coding and pick-up station idea. Thanks for visiting and I hope that you come back soon!

thankyou kina for the layout

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 1989 Designs {27 NEW AVIS POSTED!!!}

Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 8:36 AM

ileftmyscarfthere wrote:
    hellagoodhair wrote:
    justanotherday wrote:
    hellagoodhair wrote:
    justanotherday wrote:
    allthesedays wrote:
    justanotherday wrote:
    allthesedays wrote:
    justanotherday wrote:
    musicinmymind wrote:
    er no sorry luke's mine #sorrynotsorry
    Oh it's so funny when I see children saying he's there's and they all know he's mine.
    Madster, she's probably older than you so yeah. But come on, theres enough Luke Hemmings for everyone. BUT LIZ IS MY SECOND MOTHER
    AGE DOESNT EXISTS! AND I MAY BE OLDER...
    BUT YOU JUST SAID AGE DOESN'T EXIST. LIZ IS STILL MY SECOND MOTHER
    Whatever
    MEG YOUVE GOT CALUM

and maddieeeee pls respect my shop and do not gossip about my husband while im around. one more post about you thinking that he's yours and not mine and the threats are coming. now play nice with me and take a pretty new avi.

australia has their rules on marriage and age is one of them. and btw, yes i follow the australian age limit and age gaps of marriage so lucas and i are suitable for marriage anytime soon thankyou very much
    You just keep dreaming. Aka I'm 15 also.
    Maddie, I am 100% serious.

Now, please leave my shop and do not come back. I'm blacklisting you from now on.

(^) me

Agreeing with Issy

It's not like you could even make a ship name better than lukabel hemmilyn

i mean it freaking slays

You all can just keep on dreaming while me and my husband Luke move on.

Kyee|Sepia

Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 10:15 AM

Type of Graphic: Signature
    Picture/s: x
    GIF/s: x xx
    Corner/s: Anything
    Text: I'm sorry . . . I'm too busy shipping Merder to listen.
    Font/s: Anything :)
    Preferred Colour/s: Anything :)
    Least Preferred Colour/s: Not orange.
    How urgent is it?: I just want it for my signature. Take your time :)
    Extra: Please PM me :)

Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Hi! :)

Type of Graphic: Avatar
    Picture/s:
    GIF/s: none
    Corner/s: regular
    Text: none
    Font/s: none
    Preferred Colour/s: lighter colors that go with it, please!
    Least Preferred Colour/s: darker colors
    How urgent is it? on a scale of 1 to 10... 7.
    Extra: anything that looks good, please! (textures, etc.)

Kina|Mint

Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 11:54 AM

justanotherday wrote:
    ileftmyscarfthere wrote:
    hellagoodhair wrote:
    justanotherday wrote:
    hellagoodhair wrote:
    justanotherday wrote:
    allthesedays wrote:
    justanotherday wrote:
    allthesedays wrote:
    justanotherday wrote:
    musicinmymind wrote:
    Oh it's so funny when I see children saying he's there's and they all know he's mine.
    Madster, she's probably older than you so yeah. But come on, theres enough Luke Hemmings for everyone. BUT LIZ IS MY SECOND MOTHER
    Whatever
    MEG YOUVE GOT CALUM

and maddieeeee pls respect my shop and do not gossip about my husband while im around. one more post about you thinking that he's yours and not mine and the threats are coming. now play nice with me and take a pretty new avi.

australia has their rules on marriage and age is one of them. and btw, yes i follow the australian age limit and age gaps of marriage so lucas and i are suitable for marriage anytime soon thankyou very much

Now, please leave my shop and do not come back. I'm blacklisting you from now on.

(^) me

Agreeing with Issy

i mean it freaking slays

Kyee|Sepia

i mean come on you've gotta love the ship name MUKE. I MEAN IM BASICALLY THE MICHAEL SHIP SO DONT EVEN(get it, meg, luke) and both of our last names start with and H. Annnnnddd his middle name is Robert and mine is Reilly. so yeah, it was meant to be my little ducklings.

Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 11:55 AM

OHHH Madster dealing with age problems

Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 10:54 PM

requests sent/pmed
    meg's book cover
    cleo's new avi
    em's word graphics

(^) me x3

Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 10:55 PM

requests accepted

and meg, you have calum

(^) me x3

Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 3:29 AM

OMG i really loveee my icon soooo much and i might use this later cuz i really love it

HEY 1989!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 7:32 AM

OHMIGOD ISSY I LOVE THIS.

Immabout to use it now.

credit to sweet tea swiftie // previously known as swiftie911

Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 8:54 AM

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO I HAVE ANYMORE *sobs*

Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 12:30 PM

allthesedays wrote:
    justanotherday wrote:
    ileftmyscarfthere wrote:
    hellagoodhair wrote:
    justanotherday wrote:
    hellagoodhair wrote:
    justanotherday wrote:
    allthesedays wrote:
    justanotherday wrote:
    allthesedays wrote:
    justanotherday wrote:
    musicinmymind wrote:
    Whatever
    MEG YOUVE GOT CALUM

(^) me

Agreeing with Issy

i mean it freaking slays

Kyee|Sepia

i mean come on you've gotta love the ship name MUKE. I MEAN IM BASICALLY THE MICHAEL SHIP SO DONT EVEN(get it, meg, luke) and both of our last names start with and H. Annnnnddd his middle name is Robert and mine is Reilly. so yeah, it was meant to be my little ducklings.

WHATTTT MEG YOU LOVE CALUM!?!?

Kyee|Sepia

Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 11:45 PM

cleo; yay!
    em; thanks!!
    meg; same
    maddy; yeh she does

(^) me x3

Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 11:50 PM

requests sent/pmed
    em's prof banner

p.s sad face bc i changed my avi

(^) me x3

RE: 1989 Designs {27 NEW AVIS POSTED!!!}

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 4:00 AM

OMGGGG i love thisss tooooo

I might just switch around

HEY 1989!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 8:35 AM

justanotherday wrote:
    allthesedays wrote:
    justanotherday wrote:
    ileftmyscarfthere wrote:
    hellagoodhair wrote:
    justanotherday wrote:
    hellagoodhair wrote:
    justanotherday wrote:
    allthesedays wrote:
    justanotherday wrote:
    allthesedays wrote:
    justanotherday wrote:
    musicinmymind wrote:
    Whatever
    MEG YOUVE GOT CALUM

(^) me

Agreeing with Issy

i mean it freaking slays

Kyee|Sepia

Kyee|Sepia

I DONT KNOW ANYMORE. IVE FOUND MYSELF READING FANFICTION ABOUT CAL ANNNDD LUKE AND I DONT EVEN KNOW ANYMORE

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 8:50 AM

Can I use one of your avatars that you posted?

(Credit to Street Lights)

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 3:33 PM

allthesedays wrote:
    justanotherday wrote:
    allthesedays wrote:
    justanotherday wrote:
    ileftmyscarfthere wrote:
    hellagoodhair wrote:
    justanotherday wrote:
    hellagoodhair wrote:
    justanotherday wrote:
    allthesedays wrote:
    justanotherday wrote:
    allthesedays wrote:
    justanotherday wrote:
    musicinmymind wrote:
    Whatever
    MEG YOUVE GOT CALUM

(^) me

Agreeing with Issy

i mean it freaking slays

Kyee|Sepia

Kyee|Sepia

I DONT KNOW ANYMORE. IVE FOUND MYSELF READING FANFICTION ABOUT CAL ANNNDD LUKE AND I DONT EVEN KNOW ANYMORE

YOU CANT SWITCH NOW

Kyee|Sepia

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 4:14 PM

cleo; omfg make up your mindddd
    meg & maddy; tru
    ashley; of course you can! which were did you want?

(^) me x3

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 4:40 PM

hey hey hey add Starburst to this avi please and resize for HG xx

THANKS

Everything by Me

Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 1:50 AM

starburst; ive jut got to resize so i think it'll be done tomorrow x i'll HG pm it to you xx

(^) me x3

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.