1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

1989 Designs {NEW LAYOUT}

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 4:24 PM Popular

{ moderate i think }

•avatars•signatures•banners•timeline covers•word graphics•shop layouts•album covers•book covers•
•friendship graphics•invitations•pngs•graphic sets (inc. matching avatar, signature, profile banner•

{ NEW AVATARS!!! }

~please post if using~

i hope you like them! please credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days

Please credit me if you decide to use the shop status, request line-up colour coding and pick-up station idea.
Thanks for visiting and I hope that you come back soon!

thankyou kina for the layout

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: 1989 Designs {15 NEW AVIS POSTED!!!}

Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 4:39 PM

thanks you guys

Re: 1989 Designs {15 NEW AVIS POSTED!!!}

Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 6:44 PM

Your avis are perfect!

Violet
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/3000383
    ^Please visit my songwriting contest!

Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 6:48 PM

Type of Graphic: Signature
    Picture/s: Anything Hunter Hayes works!
    GIF/s: none
    Corner/s: whatever you think works
    Text: "But your beauty's deeper than the make-up
    And I wanna show you what I see tonight..." Wanted- Hunter Hayes
    Font/s: anything
    Preferred Colour/s: maybe a grey scale? or whatever you think fits
    Least Preferred Colour/s: no neon/ bright colours please
    How urgent is it?: Not very
    Extra: Could you PM me once it's done? Thanks!

Violet
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/3000383
    ^Please visit my songwriting contest!

Sat, Oct 4, 2014 at 9:35 PM

^request accepted and thankyou

Re: 1989 Designs {9 NEW AVIS!!!}

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 12:43 AM

I love them
    Friend me.

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 12:45 AM

What website do u use to make theseblovely avis?
    Friend me.

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 3:08 PM

OliviaBenson wrote:
    What website do u use to make theseblovely avis?

thankyou! i used a downloaded program called photoshop cc
    there's a similar version of this program online: pixlr.com

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 3:27 PM

Shop Layout Please.

Type of Graphic: Banner
    Picture/s: Anything from the 1989 Album Era
    GIF/s: Anything from the 1989 Album Era
    Corner/s: Whatever looks good.
    Text: Just A Small Town Girl Designs
    Font/s: Anything works.
    Preferred Colour/s: Anything
    Least Preferred Colour/s: Orange
    How urgent is it?: I would like to re-open my shop with these.
    Extra: Please PM me :)

also i would like 3 of these to go with the banner, matching the colors in the banner.

Text: Rules : Request Forms : Examples :

Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 3:25 PM

^accepted taryn

Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 3:59 PM

heleh wrote:
    SO GLAD THAT YOU'RE STILL MAKING THEM LUV U

I LOVE YOU MORE

Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 4:04 PM

Type of Graphic: banner
    Picture/s: any of Taylor :)
    Corner/s: square
    Text: Kingdom Lights Shine a graphic shop
    Font/s: whatever looks good
    Preferred Colour/s: whatever looks good
    Least Preferred Colour/s: none
    How urgent is it?: whenever you have time :)
    Extra: maybe a little bit of sparkles. Thanks for still using my avi :)

I Kina I Me I

Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 4:08 PM

requests sent/pmed
    ashley's surprise
    nina's avi

Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 4:09 PM

TO-DOOOOOOO

AFearlessFairytale wrote:
    Hi!! I love your graphics! I'd like to request one!

Picture/s: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Lxz649PUgxg/Tkg8dfcz7OI/AAAAAAAACCA/rmorokfIBzw/s1600/taylor%2Bswift%2Byellow%2Bdress%2Bspeak%2Bnow.jpg
    GIF/s: None
    Corner/s: Straight
    Text: Can you feel this magic in the air
    Font/s: Something pretty and fairytale-ish
    Preferred Colour/s: None
    Least Preferred Colour/s: None
    How urgent is it? Not urgent
    Extra: Is it possible to put something that looks like sparkles/lights/stars?

Thank you!! :)

fakersgonnafake wrote:
    Picture/s: x
    GIF/s: x xx
    Corner/s: Anything
    Text: I'm sorry . . . I'm too busy shipping Merder to listen.
    Font/s: Anything :)
    Preferred Colour/s: Anything :)
    Least Preferred Colour/s: Not orange.
    How urgent is it?: I just want it for my signature. Take your time :)

Enchanted Dreamer wrote:
    Type of graphic: Signature
    Pictures: http://static.parade.condenast.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/04-06-14-band-perry-ftr.jpg
    Corner/s: Square
    Text: I'm a member of The Band Perry Fan Club
    Font/s: Don't mind
    Preferred Colour/s: Whatever colour shows :)
    Least Preferred Colour/s: A colour that you can't see easily
    How urgent is it?: Not too urgent :)
    Extra: Can PM me when it's done please

playersgonnaplay wrote:
    Type of Graphic: Banner (800 x 100 please)
    Picture/s: Any new photo-shoot pictures from this new era :)
    Corner/s
    Text: Players Gonna Play Designs
    Font/s: Orator Std
    Preferred Colour/s: Anything that matches
    Least Preferred Colour/s: None really, just make sure the colors match.
    How urgent is it? Not very urgent.
    Extra: PM me please :)

For the text... For the Players Gonna Play part, can you use this?

Oh, and can you please make me three of these that matches with the banner:

One that says rules, the other form, and the last one examples? Thank you!

EnchantedTaylorSwiftFan13 wrote:

allaboutthatswift wrote:
    Shop Layout Please.

also i would like 3 of these to go with the banner, matching the colors in the banner.

RE: 1989 Designs {9 NEW AVIS!!!}

Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 1:05 PM

Type of Graphic: Avatar
    Picture/s: Here
    Corner/s: Square
    Text:Thief
    Font/s: You can decide (nothing curly though)
    Preferred Colour/s: Hot pink/pastel pinks
    Least Preferred Colour/s: Brown/orange/blue
    How urgent is it? Moderate
    Extra: None

Thanks Iz.

"You could've been getting down to this, sick, beat"

Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 6:07 PM

^accepted

Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 8:26 PM

requests sent/pmed
    theif's avi
    afearlessfairytale's sig
    enchanted dreamer's the band perry sig

^me x2

Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 8:45 PM

twopaperairplanesflying wrote:
    TO-DOOOOOOO

fakersgonnafake wrote:
    Picture/s: x
    GIF/s: x xx
    Corner/s: Anything
    Text: I'm sorry . . . I'm too busy shipping Merder to listen.
    Font/s: Anything :)
    Preferred Colour/s: Anything :)
    Least Preferred Colour/s: Not orange.
    How urgent is it?: I just want it for my signature. Take your time :)

playersgonnaplay wrote:
    Type of Graphic: Banner (800 x 100 please)
    Picture/s: Any new photo-shoot pictures from this new era :)
    Corner/s
    Text: Players Gonna Play Designs
    Font/s: Orator Std
    Preferred Colour/s: Anything that matches
    Least Preferred Colour/s: None really, just make sure the colors match.
    How urgent is it? Not very urgent.
    Extra: PM me please :)

For the text... For the Players Gonna Play part, can you use this?

Oh, and can you please make me three of these that matches with the banner:

One that says rules, the other form, and the last one examples? Thank you!

EnchantedTaylorSwiftFan13 wrote:

allaboutthatswift wrote:
    Shop Layout Please.

^me x2

Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 2:25 AM

Love your graphics! (: hope we can be friends!

F O R M

Picture/s:

GIF/s: Add any GIFs from the taylor swift shake it off video! (:
    Corner/s:-
    Text: Welcome To Delia's Songbook!
    Font/s: Any(:
    Preferred Colour/s: White and Pink
    Least Preferred Colour/s: Dull Colours
    How urgent is it? Not really (:
    Extra:-

Type of Graphic: Album Cover
    Picture/s:

GIF/s:-
    Corner/s:-
    Text: Twelve 13
    Font/s: Any(:
    Preferred Colour/s: A bit vintage looking? (:
    Least Preferred Colour/s: No dull colours (:
    How urgent is it? Not really (:
    Extra: Put the two pictures together (:

Oh and comment on my profile when you are done! (:

Ana^

RE: 1989 Designs {9 NEW AVIS!!!}

Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 9:46 PM

hi delia! of course we can be friends,
    your request is accepted :)

^me x3

Re: 1989 Designs {NEW LAYOUT}

Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 9:24 PM

hi friends
    new album

WAIT WHAT

^me