Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 1989 Designs//OPEN//NEW SHOP LAYOUT!!

Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 6:29 AM

Type of Graphic: Banner
    Picture/s: anything from the YBWM music video. It's so hard for me to pick one so you could just surprise me ;)
    GIF/s: http://pics.livejournal.com/ema_love/pic/0007y3hb
    Corner/s: not rounded :)
    Text: Think I know where you belong, think I know it's with me...
    Font/s: Anything calligraphy-ish cursive fonts :)
    Preferred Colour/s: Blue/White/Silver
    Least Preferred Colour/s: Yellow, Orange, Green
    How urgent is it? Not really urgent :)
    How would you like your graphic to look (Simple/Complex)? in between the two :)
    Extra: I love sparkles ;)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Apr 17, 2016 at 10:32 AM

Hey!!Can you make me a random banner? Thanks!

Made by Victoria

Sun, Apr 17, 2016 at 10:41 AM

Yea can someone do that for me too? I still haven't got one yet. Thanks!
    Iloveyouts.

requests

Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 5:20 AM

jessica: i hope you like this! please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days

THE FOLLOWING TWO GRAPHICS LOOK ALSO AMAZING AS SIGNATURES!
    MerBear13Dibbles: i hope you like this! please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days

Iloveyouts: i hope you like this! please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days

REPOSTING: FREE AVIS

Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 5:22 AM

Please credit me as Issy when using your graphic for at least 5 days!!! xx

(i can add your names to these if you like, just let me know the text and which one :))

REPOSTING: FREE SIGGIES

Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 5:27 AM

Please credit me as Issy when using your graphic for at least 5 days!!! xx

SIGNATURES

Re: 1989 Designs//OPEN

Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 11:15 AM

THANK YOUfor the best banner!

Made by Victoria

Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 1:19 PM

MerBear13Dibbles wrote:
    THANK YOUfor the best banner!

Made by Victoria

Beautiful... I love it :)
    ... So come on, come along with me, the best people in life are free ...

Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 11:23 PM

glad you love it guys! ^^

Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 11:23 AM

Hi, Issy! It's been a while since I requested so here is a request.

Type of Graphic: non-taylor profile graphic
    Picture/s: http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/images/c_scale,h_1080,w_1920/t_mp_quality/dxjmqifk5ub8okxkrnhq/james-gunn-explains-why-deadpool-made-so-much-money-844407.jpg and https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/L68ZHj6qtf_37iqGgUlSBw--/aD04MDk7dz0xMjAwO3NtPTE7YXBwaWQ9eXRhY2h5b24-/https://s.yimg.com/cd/resizer/2.0/FIT_TO_WIDTH-w1200/9e13a56a6d3879258a72fabd3ff04b4dcd84c733.jpg
    GIF/s: none
    Corner/s: square
    Text: "Captain Deadpool! No, just Deadpool."
    Font/s: any that look good.
    Preferred Colour/s: darker colors, like dark red or pretty much anything that looks good
    Least Preferred Colour/s: lighter colors
    How urgent is it? SO URGENT! just kidding, take your time
    How would you like your graphic to look (Simple/Complex)? somewhere on the more simple side, but not too simple. Somewhere in the middle is okay.
    Extra: maybe you could throw in a nice brush or texture of some kind? if not, that's perfectly okay. I'm not picky.

Thank you so much, Issy!

Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 4:08 AM

Type of Graphic: profile banner
    GIF/s: x
    Corner/s: normal (?) lol the one dats not rounded idk what its called
    Text: thanks for stopping by
    Font/s: wintermelon and outlined
    Preferred Colour/s: pink
    Least Preferred Colour/s: dark
    How urgent is it? nah just take ur time
    How would you like your graphic to look (Simple/Complex)? matching with my profile banner c:
    Extra: oH MY SWIFT ISSY UR SHOP LAYOUT IS SO GOALS AJDJJSODODKAOKFNCKDNSD'ADSLA'

_____

sig christabelle || me

requests

Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 3:55 PM

Meg; i hope you like this! please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days

Nikki; i hope you like this! please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days

Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 7:21 PM

andthatshowitworks wrote:
    Meg; i hope you like this! please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days

Nikki; i hope you like this! please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days

thanks issy but, i cant see it lol it says "oops! your image was linked incorrectly pls visit blablabla"

edit: oh nvm i see it now lol thanks

_____

sig christabelle || me

Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 4:39 PM

Nikki; yeah photobucket is being so dodgy, if it happens once more, just wait i guess ahahah

Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 2:00 AM

bumppppppp

requests?

Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 5:47 PM

dOes AnyBODY Want TO REqUesT?!?!?

Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 6:20 PM

I like to request... If it's okay? And the size.. May it be 500x150 please?
    Type of Graphic: Signature
    Picture/s: x
    GIF/s: gif
    Corner/s
    Text: The further apart we are, the closer I feel to you
    Font/s:
    Preferred Colour/s:
    Least Preferred Colour/s:
    How urgent is it? Not urgent
    How would you like your graphic to look (Simple/Complex)? I am letting you decide it all. :)
    Extra: Thank you.

Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 3:40 PM

Type of Graphic: banner
    Picture/s: anything from here
    GIF/s:
    Corner/s
    Text: welcome to my profile
    Font/s:
    Preferred Colour/s:
    Least Preferred Colour/s:
    How urgent is it?
    How would you like your graphic to look (Simple/Complex)? you decide everything
    Extra: can you also make a matching one that says thanks for stopping by! leave a message!

~~~~~~~~~~

Sun, May 1, 2016 at 9:43 AM

andthatshowitworks wrote:
    Christy: haha can I have your skills though?!?!

fun fact: i made the gifs :3 AND IT MATCHES YOUR OTHER BANNER YAYAYAYA
    i hope you like this! please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days

where did you get the frames?

~~~~~~~~~~

Sun, May 1, 2016 at 11:07 AM

test

~~~~~~~~~~