Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Beautiful Kind Designs//ALL REQUESTS POSTED

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 4:24 PM Popular

{ moderate i think }

•avatars•signatures•banners•timeline covers•word graphics•shop layouts•album covers•book covers•
•friendship graphics•invitations•pngs•graphic sets (inc. matching avatar, signature, profile banner•

{ NEW AVATARS!!! }

Please credit me if you decide to use the shop status, request line-up colour coding and pick-up station idea. Thanks for visiting and I hope that you come back soon!

thankyou kina for the layout

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Beautiful Kind Designs

Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 5:10 PM

Type of Graphic: Avatar
    Picture/s: Here...
    Corner/s: Square
    Text: Thief
    Font/s: Do you have a font where the dotted i has a heart?
    Preferred Colour/s: Dark Blue/Purple
    Least Preferred Colour/s: Orange/Black/Pink
    How urgent is it? Moderate
    Extra: Could the text be gradient please?

Thank you

Lilie || Gabsterella

Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 5:15 PM

requests accepted
    and jade, i can look for one

Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 5:18 PM

Your avatars are absolutely gorgeous. I'll have to get one the next time I decide to switch it up

Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 6:03 PM

greaserswift wrote:
    Your avatars are absolutely gorgeous. I'll have to get one the next time I decide to switch it up

thankyou maddie!
    i feel like ive really improved with my avis!
    i cant wait til you use one!

Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 6:51 AM

yachtclubparty wrote:
    notesinsecrecy wrote:
    Using this:

so pretty omg

All by Me

so plain but love you pansy xx

savvy-tali

still flawless anyway

All by Me

Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 9:58 AM

Okayyyyyyyy your new Avis are freaking awesomeeeeeeeeeee so I needs you to resize/personalize them

HG (resize):

TC (add Starburst) and LTH (resize/add Starburst): IDK WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE FOR LTH/TC SO CHOOSE FOR ME PLZZZZ

SHANKS ISSY

Signature by Me|Avatar by Sweet

Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 3:50 PM

requests accepted xx

Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 8:43 PM

Type of Graphic: avatar
    Picture/s: any of Taylor, but preferably a candid
    GIF/s: none
    Corner/s: squared
    Text: none
    Font/s: none :)
    Preferred Colour/s: whatever :)
    Least Preferred Colour/s: purple
    How urgent is it?: whenever you have time!
    Extra: please PM me when it's done :)

I Kina I Me I

Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 8:52 PM

withsomeindierecord wrote:
    Okayyyyyyyy your new Avis are freaking awesomeeeeeeeeeee so I needs you to resize/personalize them

HG (resize):

TC (add Starburst) and LTH (resize/add Starburst): IDK WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE FOR LTH/TC SO CHOOSE FOR ME PLZZZZ

SHANKS ISSY

Ooooo forgot and for the ones with me name, can you please make my name for each in a different font? Thanks xx

Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 10:41 PM

sooo here are the request for re-size-ing *hat sounded weird* lol

150 X 150 please :)
    thankss

|By TanyaxOh|by me

Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 2:19 AM

Starburst; haha I must be a mind reader bc already done x
    And other requests accepted xo

Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 5:38 PM

hey guys ill think ill be posting graphic today. i'm up to katie's!!

^kyee xx

REQUESTS

Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 10:14 PM

R E Q U E S T S # 4
    meg; i hope you like it! please credit me as Issy (not my username or Issyys) and use your graphic for at least 5 days

maddy; i hope you like it! since this is for wattpad, please dedicate a chapter of the story to me (idkboutyous), follow me, use at least for a week and don't undo the payment!

cj; i hope you like it! please credit me as Issy (not my username or Issyys) and use your graphic for at least 5 days

mint; i hope you like it! please credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days

musicalwayshas; i hope you like it! please credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days

dgreene88; this is super bad but um. i hope you like it! please credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days

thief; i hope you like it! please credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days

starburst; i hope you like it! please credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days

katie; i hope you like it! please credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days

lilie; i hope you like it! please credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days

L A T E P I C K U P S # 4
    emily; i hope you like it! please credit me as Issy (not my username or Issyys) and use your graphic for at least 5 days

StateOfMosaicBrokenHearts; i hope you like it! please credit me as Issy (not my username or Issyys) and use your graphic for at least 5 days #lovethistobitsomg
    squared corners

rounded corners

MakingUpForLostTime; i hope you like it! please credit me as Issy (not my username or Issyys) and use your graphic for at least 5 days

TaYLoR_iS_aWeSoMe34567; i hope you like it! please credit me as Issy (not my username or Issyys) and use your graphic for at least 5 days

^kyee xx

Re: The Beautiful Kind Designs//ALL REQUESTS POSTED

Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 10:37 PM

OOOOOMMMMGGGG

sooo mannny Iss and your graphicsss are sooo pretty......i'mma request something
    Heyyyyyyy it's Kyeenuh

Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 10:47 PM

oooh i know what i'm gonna request

Type : avatar

Text : Cleo

Pics : welll the latest

Thankkkksss
    Heyyyyyyy it's Kyeenuh

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 5:17 AM

hey im just dropping by to say hi and that your graphics are flawless as always

Love, love, love Violet :)

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 8:08 AM

mines is the best because jerry

kyee,violet

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 9:15 AM

SHANKS ISSY

Signature by Me|Avatar by Issy

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 5:51 PM

thnks all
    and cleo, accepted

^kyee xx

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 9:36 PM

thanks i love it!

I Kina I Me I

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.