Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 1989 Designs//OPEN

Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 9:14 PM

I am excited to see its been forever since I requested a graphic from here ooo

Silver

Me

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 9:17 PM

Daydreaming_WordsThatYouWhispered wrote:
    ohmygosh ik! haha

Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 9:18 PM

andthatshowitworks wrote:
    ohmygosh ik! haha

Nawh I was casually earlier like "who can I go to for a really complex graphic I can't really sort out myself? Oh yeah Issy is good at that stuff." XD

Silver

Me

Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 9:47 PM

ohmygosh ik! haha
    Nawh I was casually earlier like "who can I go to for a really complex graphic I can't really sort out myself? Oh yeah Issy is good at that stuff." XD
    so true hahaha

Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 12:31 AM

I need to request some graphics from you sometime haha. I'll wait till you have a few less requests to do though, still gotta figure out what I want anyways. BUT I LOVE YOUR GRAPHICS.

Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 3:26 AM

demonsanddarling wrote:
    I need to request some graphics from you sometime haha. I'll wait till you have a few less requests to do though, still gotta figure out what I want anyways. BUT I LOVE YOUR GRAPHICS.
    ooohh i'm looking forward to it! yeah, waiting is probably best haha i'm stacked! BUT OMG THANKS I LOVE YOURS MORE

Re: 1989 Designs//MODERATE

Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 3:27 AM

S T A R T E D
    Ally (x1)

T O - D O
    Taryn (x1)
    Nina (x1)
    dgreene88 (x1)
    jaz (x1)
    thief (x1)

F I N I S H E D B U T N E E D T O P O S T
    issy (1989 tour date sig!)
    sara (x3)
    Cam (x2)
    Ally (x2)

Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 5:51 AM

dang Issy you are on a ROLL

Silver

Me

Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 5:30 PM

luh u girl

Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 5:45 PM

luh u girl

luh you tooz :p

Silver

Me

#QUALITYREQUESTS

Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 5:18 AM

R E Q U E S T S
    sara;
    i hope you like this!
    please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS)
    use your graphic for at least 5 days
    i didnt want the pink graphic to clash with the brown one but now the brown one looks super ugly :(
    overall, i had quite an adventure with this graphic, from learning new gif skills to almost having a heart attack because i thought i forgot to save :))) but i discovered a new way to insert gifs without the entire graphic glitching, YAY oh and text inspo from mintyy

or

and

cam;
    i hope you like this!
    maddie's like my no. 1 inspo when it comes to simple graphics. she's amazing and wow i love her!! anyays, I JUST REALISED THAT THE AVI AND SURPRISE SIG (sorta) MATCHES NOW YAYAYAYAY

and

L A T E P I C K U P S
    belle;
    i hope you like this!
    i (finally) made it but then i went back to double check your request and realised that i forgot the sparkles, so now you have a choice!
    i know it's not white/navy but i still hope it's okay and complex enough for you. wasnt really sure how to put it all together ;P

or

and

em;
    i hope you like this!
    i did understand what you were saying about the typewriter font but i couldnt find anything that worked out nicely. i think this did though :)

Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 5:30 AM

I love them so much Issy.
    I think they are both so beautiful thank you so much.

Belle

Arcelia

Maddie

Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 2:08 PM

Type of graphic: Signature
    Picture/s: Dan Howell and Phil Lester : idk if those don't look nice with the gif or something doesn't look right you can change it or not use one or use a different picture that looks better :)
    GIF/s: Here :
    Corner/s: Pointed please
    Text: This is the most fun I've ever had
    Font/s: any that match and look nice :)
    Preferred Colour/s: Darker ones maybe
    Least Preferred Colour/s: neon colors
    How urgent is it? Just asap would be fine :)
    How would you like your graphic to look (Simple/Complex)? Kind of in the middle
    Extra: Can you PM me when it's done please? :)

Thank you sooo much! Your graphics are AMAZING!

Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 2:31 PM

Thank you so very much for my graphics! Love them!!

^Flicker

RE: Re: 1989 Designs//OPEN

Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 11:17 AM

demonsanddarling wrote:
    ooohh i'm looking forward to it! yeah, waiting is probably best haha i'm stacked! BUT OMG THANKS I LOVE YOURS MORE

I'll just stalk your shop until you're ready for more requests haha.

Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 9:31 PM

requests accepted.
    thanks cam and maddie!

me||maddie

Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 9:33 PM

S T A R T E D
    n/a (sorry haha)

T O - D O
    Taryn (x1)
    Nina (x1)
    dgreene88 (x1)
    jaz (x1)
    thief (x1)
    kelly (x1)

F I N I S H E D B U T N E E D T O P O S T
    Ally (x3)

me x2

Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 5:01 AM

Type of Graphic: Avatar
    Picture/s: xx
    GIF/s:
    Corner/s
    Text: Taylor Swift
    Font/s: Satisfaction
    Preferred Colour/s: Yellow
    Least Preferred Colour/s:
    How urgent is it?
    How would you like your graphic to look (Simple/Complex)? Complex
    Extra: Could you please the size is 5 x 5 :)

Katie | Mint & Nia | Mint | Starburst

Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 11:16 AM

We LOVE your graphics! You are SO UNBELIVABLY TALENTED! I look up to you as a graphic designer. We were wondering if you could make us a non- Taylor related graphic. We are trying to update our book blog and were wondering if you could make us a banner that says: YA by YA (then below in smaller letters: a book blog.) We will link your graphic shop and have your name to credit you on our home page. Here is our book blog: http://ellaamou.wix.com/ya-by-ya
    Do you have any adive to make it look better?
    Thank you SOOOOO much,
    Josilyn

Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 4:08 PM

requests accepted :)

S T A R T E D
    n/a (sorry)

T O - D O
    Taryn (x1)
    Nina (x1)
    dgreene88 (x1)
    jaz (x1)
    thief (x1)
    kelly (x1)