1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

1989 Designs//OPEN

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 4:24 PM Popular

hey i'm issy. i'm from australia. i make graphics using photoshop cc.
pm me if you're interested about getting into graphic making! :)

•avatars•signatures•banners•word graphics•shop layouts•book covers•friendship graphics•

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 1989 Designs//OPEN

Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 5:25 PM

andthatshowitworks wrote:
    thanks sara & mint!
    mint; i knew you would ask that! but ididnt it was just because i erase the textures surronding them using a feathered eraser :P

me^

neat, i never would have guessed that lol i'll have to try it :D

me+erin

Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 6:26 PM

Haiiii Issy, may I request a surprise?

Me

Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 9:21 PM

mint; sneaky hah? hehe
    reagan; sure :)

me^

Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 4:56 AM

Type of Graphic: Avatar
    Picture/s: xx
    GIF/s:
    Corner/s
    Text: Mikaela
    Font/s: Anyting
    Preferred Colour/s: Anything
    Least Preferred Colour/s:
    How urgent is it?
    How would you like your graphic to look (Simple/Complex)? Complex
    Extra:

Katie | Mint & Nia | Mint | Starburst

Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 3:20 AM

ISSY!!!! First time request on your wonderful graphic shop! (should've done that earlier.......)
    I'll like to request 2 graphics, if that's alright with you....

The first one
    Type of Graphic: Banner
    Picture/s: 1,2,3
    GIF/s: None
    Corner/s: None
    Text: Speak now or forever hold your peace
    Least Preferred Colour/s: None
    How urgent is it? Not really
    Extra: 1.) Can the size be 600X150?
    2.) Can you PM me when you're done?

The second one
    Type of Graphic: Banner
    Picture/s: 1,2,3
    GIF/s: None
    Corner/s: None
    Text: Stay Fearless
    Least Preferred Colour/s: None
    Extra: 1.) Can the size be 600X150?
    2.) Can you PM me when you're done?

^made by the wonderful mint

^me

^visit this--please?

Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 1:13 PM

Thanjs

( thank you taylor1319989 for the pictures Above )

Taylor swift is my idol i love her so much she is awesome person she inspired me to be my self i hope that i meet her may 4 2015 in michigan !!!

RE: 1989 Designs//OPEN

Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 8:57 AM

Type of Graphic; friendship gashics
    Picture/s:taylor and selena
    GIF/any of selena and swift
    Corner/s flowers
    Text: Erika thanks for beging my bff
    Font/s: noun Lights
    Preferred Colour/s: pink yellow
    Least Preferred Colour/s:blue
    How urgent is it? Maybe a week on it
    How would you like your graphic to look (Simple/Complex)? Simple

( thank you taylor1319989 for the pictures Above )

Taylor swift is my idol i love her so much she is awesome person she inspired me to be my self i hope that i meet her may 4 2015 in michigan !!!

Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 12:12 PM

ISSSYYY hi ily

Arcelia

Arcelia

Puggy

Silver

Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 6:44 PM

requests accepted!!
    hi jazzy!

me^

Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 6:54 PM

How are you girl? don't hear much anymore

Arcelia

Arcelia

Puggy

Silver

Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 6:58 PM

Daydreaming_WordsThatYouWhispered wrote:

yeah! i'm always on twitter if you want to ind me but i'm okay! Ive been extremely busy with school :P

me^

Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 6:59 PM

yeah! i'm always on twitter if you want to ind me but i'm okay! Ive been extremely busy with school :P

me^

ah I feel you. Senior year is gonna be purest of hell for me. XD

Arcelia

Arcelia

Puggy

Silver

Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 7:06 PM

i'm the equivalent of junior ahah

me^

Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 7:14 PM

Miss Wonderstruck wrote:
    Hey , can I request a signature from you?

Type of Graphic: Signature
    Picture/s: You don't have to have the text from it, just the picture part
    GIF/s: Nope
    Corner/s: Rectangular
    Text: When the sun came up you were looking at me
    Font/s: whatever looks best, probably a sans-serif font
    Preferred Colour/s: I'd like the background color to be white, rest is up to you
    Least Preferred Colour/s: Green
    How would you like your graphic to look (Simple/Complex)? Simple probably, since there's only one picture
    Extra: Basically I'm imagining the picture to be on the left or right and then the words to be on the other side on a white background. Can you PM me when it's done? Thanks!!
    #graphicstatus
    took this on an angle with bad quality bc you never know who's gonna steal haha

me^

Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 7:19 PM

me^

I just finished being a junior haha

Arcelia

Arcelia

Puggy

Silver

Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 7:30 PM

I just finished being a junior haha
    it's a tough life im telling you

me^

Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 11:01 PM

Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 11:04 PM

Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 11:07 PM

Make me a header issy. thanks hun

Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 11:19 PM

Hey Issy,

I don't believe I ever said thank you for the banner you made me but I am so grateful for it. It exceeded my expectations as per usual.
    I have another request for you if you don't mind x

Type of Graphic: Book Cover (for wattpad)
    Picture/s: http://i62.tinypic.com/jioqcw.png
    GIF/s:
    Corner/s: Straight
    Text: Canny: Love, Drama, Tragedy
    Font/s: I don't mind (but preferably something elegant yet readable so not too cursive or anything)
    Preferred Colour/s: Don't really mind
    Least Preferred Colour/s: Grey (dark colours)
    How urgent is it?: Very urgent (but if there is something more important I don't mind)
    How would you like your graphic to look (Simple/Complex)?: Complex please (but not over the top if that makes sense)
    Extra: PM when done please x

^Credit to Sepia

^Credit to Kyee

^Credit to Kina