1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

1989 Designs//OPEN

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 4:24 PM Popular

•avatars•signatures•banners•word graphics•shop layouts•book covers•friendship graphics•

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 1989 Designs//OPEN

Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 8:16 PM

wewontbefound wrote:
    andthatshowitworks wrote:
    oopssssiiiieeeeesss forgot to post this!!!

Tali; i hope you like it! please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 365 days.
    this was so hard and took forEVERRRRRRRRR but i love it so muchhhhhh

hahaha wut??

BELLE

SMITHA
    i personally think its beautiful

Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 8:18 PM

thankyou for the compliments everyone! requests are accepted x

Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 2:36 PM

Tali; i hope you like it! please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 365 days.

beautimous
    I especially love the typos :D

Minty for both // Avi also by Minty bc she's flawless

RE: Re: 1989 Designs//OPEN

Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 3:28 PM

likeapolaroidpicture wrote:

beautimous
    I especially love the typos :D

Yeah I really think it matches the theme of your shop xxx

Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 3:57 PM

Heyy an I order?

If so, then can I have a siggy that basically says what my current one but over this pic:

Aaaand color scheme is red and white in the font that the entire RED album was in.... If you have other pics/ideas, feel free to use them, just a suggestion... If you wanna surprise me I'd be totally cool with that. Thank you!!
    I burned RED on 8~27~13

Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 3:59 PM

Oh and can you PM me the results? K thanks!
    I burned RED on 8~27~13

Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 4:39 PM

Type of Graphic: Siggy
    Picture/s:
    GIF/s:
    Text: Dancin' like we're 22
    Font/s: Any
    Preferred Colour/s: Red, white & black
    Least Preferred Colour/s: any colors except that ^^ :D
    How urgent is it? No hurry take your time

Please PM me when you're done!

//Belle//

//Me//[/signature]

Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 5:21 PM

!!! LOOKING FOR NEW TESTIMONIALS FOR THIS SHOP!!!
    -feel free to pm me or post them here-

wowowowow i leave for a few hrs and 3 more requests! thankyou guys all are accepted x

Tali; i hope you like it! please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days.
    AHAHAAHAH LOVE THE BANNER NOT THE RIBBONS AND OMG USE THE OTHER LAYOUT NOT THIS ONE HAHAHA

Sav; i hope you like it! please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days.

Blake; i hope you like it! use your graphic for at least 5 days.

Jazzy; i hope you like it! use your graphic for at least 5 days.
    not a big fan of this at all.

Tara; i hope you like it! use your graphic for at least 5 days.
    i think it looks wayyyyy better without text :)

Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 7:15 PM

wowowowow i leave for a few hrs and 3 more requests! thankyou guys all are accepted x

Tali; i hope you like it! please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days.
    AHAHAAHAH LOVE THE BANNER NOT THE RIBBONS AND OMG USE THE OTHER LAYOUT NOT THIS ONE HAHAHA

Sav; i hope you like it! please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days.

Blake; i hope you like it! use your graphic for at least 5 days.

Jazzy; i hope you like it! use your graphic for at least 5 days.
    not a big fan of this at all.

Tara; i hope you like it! use your graphic for at least 5 days.
    i think it looks wayyyyy better without text :)

thanks so much Issy! I love it!

Starburst

Nia

Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 7:21 PM

Issy for one is just an awesome Taylor Connect user. But looking past that, she made me an amazing graphic! I gave her some pretty difficult things to work with, and although it wasn't what I originally imagined, it ended up EVEN BETTER! GO ISSY!

Starburst

Nia

Issy

Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 11:44 PM

I absolutely love it! Thank you so much!

Mint // Smitha

Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 6:30 PM

Thank-you so much issy! It's amazing

Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 6:33 AM

DUDE I LOVE IT SO MUCH

Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 4:49 PM

im so glad everyone enjoys their graphics!

Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 5:01 PM

Hey just wondering... You gonna make mine? XD

I burned RED on 8~27~13

~Credit to mint for the lovely graphic~

Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 5:20 PM

we_both_went_mad wrote:

Hey just wondering... You gonna make mine? XD

I burned RED on 8~27~13

yes, im making some graphic right now!

me x2-eza-ems

Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Haha thanks
    I burned RED on 8~27~13

Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 8:11 PM

Mikaela; i hope you like it! please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days.
    the graphic didnt look very good with only satisfaction

Angelica; i hope you like it! please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days.

me x2-eza-ems

Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 9:02 PM

Type of Graphic: signature
    Picture/s: anything
    GIF/s: -
    Corner/s: square
    Text: I wish you would come back
    Font/s: amything
    Preferred Colour/s:-
    Least Preferred Colour/s:-
    How urgent is it? not urgent :D
    Extra: pm me when done :)

Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 10:39 PM

Thanks!!