Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

1989 Designs {26 NEW AVIS POSTED!!!}

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 4:24 PM Popular

{ moderate i think }

•avatars•signatures•banners•timeline covers•word graphics•shop layouts•album covers•book covers•
•friendship graphics•invitations•pngs•graphic sets (inc. matching avatar, signature, profile banner•

{ NEW AVATARS!!! }

~please post if using~

i hope you like them! please credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days

Please credit me if you decide to use the shop status, request line-up colour coding and pick-up station idea. Thanks for visiting and I hope that you come back soon!

thankyou kina for the layout

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 1989 Designs {27 NEW AVIS POSTED!!!}

Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 9:53 PM

sweet; im pming ppl their graphics. ill hg pmed it to you when im done
    star; sent x

(^) me x3

Re: 1989 Designs {27 NEW AVIS POSTED!!!}

Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 9:58 PM

i just really love my new avi i changed to like 5 seconds ago but i love all my other ones D:
    BUT TAY HAS HELLA GOOD HAIR IN ALL OF THEM ARGH

(^) me x3

Re: 1989 Designs {30 NEW AVIS POSTED!!!}

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 5:20 PM

requests sent/pmed
    bliss's avi
    starburst's avi
    nevermissabeat's avi
    sweet's avi

p.s avis updated!

(^) me x3

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 7:43 AM

again, hella good avis you got there, mate

Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 6:49 AM

Hey, can I request a 1989 Era surprise graphic? Thanks!

(Credit to Street Lights)

Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Type of Graphic: Avi
    Picture/s: x (The picture on the right)
    Corner/s: I don't know if this counts as corner, but could I have it be circle-shaped?
    Text: Lauryn
    Font/s: Whatever looks best
    Preferred Colour/s: Pink/red
    Least Preferred Colour/s: Blue, black, white
    How urgent is it? Whenever you have time
    Extra: Please PM me when it's done. Thank you!

Emily | Avi by Gab

Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 6:35 AM

COULD I JUST HAVE LIKE 100000000000 GRAPHICS FROM YOU PLEASE

OR ONE.
    ONE WOULD BE COOL TOO.

(that's code for: surprise siggy please?)

Me // Minty

Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 9:30 PM

im making the graphic btw

(^) me x3

Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 9:43 PM

notesinsecrecy wrote:
    again, hella good avis you got there, mate
    thanks bby g

(^) me x3

Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 9:54 PM

HI ISSY!!!! OMG I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND YOUR GRAPHIC SHOP FOR LIKE EVER!!!!!

If you don't mind I have a VERY URGENT REQUEST for you!

If you make non Taylor graphics can you please make this graphic please?!

Type of Graphic: Non Taylor
    Picture/s: Can I have pictures of things to do with performing please? Such as a stage, dancers, instruments etc.
    GIF/s: None please
    Corner/s: Straight please
    Text: Performing Is My Life
    Font/s: Don't care
    Preferred Colour/s: Don't care
    Least Preferred Colour/s: Don't care
    How urgent is it?: VERY URGENT!!!( I would like it within 2-3 days please :) )
    Extra: PM me when done please?

Thank you in advance! This will mean the world to me!

Chantelle ( remember me?)

^Credit to Sepia

^Credit to Kyee

^Credit to Kina

Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 10:22 PM

^CHANTELLE OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU!!!
    an lth buddy!!!!!

(^) me x3

RE: 1989 Designs {30 NEW AVIS POSTED!!!}

Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 10:49 PM

ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL!!!!!!

HI ISSY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

^Credit to Sepia

^Credit to Kyee

^Credit to Kina

Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 3:56 AM

requests sent/pmed
    belle's banner
    tali's surprise

chantellllleeee-SAME

(^) me x3

Re: 1989 Designs {26 NEW AVIS POSTED!!!}

Sat, Sep 13, 2014 at 2:36 AM

Hi Issy :)
    Type of Graphic: Banner
    Picture/s: x
    GIF/s:
    Corner/s
    Text: Welcome to stay_beautiful's profile
    Font/s: any pretty fonts.
    Preferred Colour/s: any that match the picture :)
    Least Preferred Colour/s: i don't want bright colors.
    How urgent is it?: not urgent, take your time ;)
    Extra: -
    Thanks so much! :D

Sat, Sep 13, 2014 at 6:38 AM

I LOVE MY SIGGY A LOT JUST SAYING

Minty // Issy

Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 6:43 PM

requests accepted
    AND THANKYOU TIGS

(^) me

Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 8:52 PM

Hi Issy!

I don't want to rush you or anything and I know that you are very busy but is there any possibility that my graphic could be done soon?

Thanks

^Credit to Sepia

^Credit to Kyee

^Credit to Kina

Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 7:19 AM

Gonna use one of the avis!

Fearless Lady Belle :

Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 10:16 AM

ISSYYYY GURL, YOUR GRAPHICS HAVE GOTTEN BETTAA :D
    Those avis, nice work (:

Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 8:55 PM

Hi Issy!

Sorry to bother you again but I REALLY NEED THAT GRRAPHIC TODAY!!! ( as in like now if you can?!)
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?

Thank you and yes I know you're busy but please?

^Credit to Sepia

^Credit to Kyee

^Credit to Kina

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.