1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

1989 Designs//OPEN

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 4:24 PM Popular

•avatars•signatures•banners•word graphics•shop layouts•book covers•friendship graphics•

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 1989 Designs//OPEN

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 5:53 AM

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i love the new layoutt

Lilie

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Can you surprise me with a gif?

^Made by SuchFearlessBlood

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 2:00 PM

requess accepted and thankyou smitha!!!!

belle//emily

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 3:13 PM

Surprise me :) and pls pm me when it's done :)

AMAZING}Minty / Smitha / Nia

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 5:05 PM

Such Fearless Blood wrote:
    Surprise me :) and pls pm me when it's done :)
    of course x

!!! LOOKING FOR NEW TESTIMONIALS FOR THIS SHOP!!!
    -feel free to pm me or post them here-

^me

requests

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 9:36 PM

requests
    Belle; i hope you like it! please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days
    sorry that the text is hard to read :/

Melbearfun13; i hope you like it! please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days.
    I actually think it looks better without it moving but it's your choice:
    (with gif)

(without gif)

Megan; i hope you like it! please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days.
    sorry the text looks weird :/

Ana; i hope you like it! please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days.
    sorry the text looks weird :/

Sav; i hope you like it! please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days.
    i love the text but the base...:/

more coming soon...

^me

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 9:37 PM

1701 REPLIES AHH

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 11:55 PM

Loveee my graphics!!! THANKS!

AMAZING}Minty / Smitha / Nia

Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 4:19 PM

Such Fearless Blood wrote:
    Loveee my graphics!!! THANKS!
    i'm glad x

^me

Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 5:23 PM

I have known Issy for almost my whole time on here and she has remained nothing but genuine. She always takes the time to make sure the requester gets exactly what they want and never minds changing things that make the person unhappy. Not only does she make amazing graphics, but she puts the heart into it that makes all of the graphics stand out in the best way possible.

RE: Re: 1989 Designs//OPEN

Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 5:29 PM

tickleswift wrote:
    I have known Issy for almost my whole time on here and she has remained nothing but genuine. She always takes the time to make sure the requester gets exactly what they want and never minds changing things that make the person unhappy. Not only does she make amazing graphics, but she puts the heart into it that makes all of the graphics stand out in the best way possible.
    thankyou willow x

^me

Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 6:38 PM

Thank you Issy! It is great!

Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 6:56 PM

My testimonial for you

Issy is an amazing graphic maker here on TC. She always makes sure the request gets done with the same quality each time. Just by looking at her graphics you can see she put effort and time into each and every single one to make it flawless. Just by going the extra mile to make sure the requester is satisfied, Issy's graphics stand out with an individual and unique flair.

Issy
    ^Please click to visit my songwriting contest!

Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 7:00 PM

andthatshowitworks wrote:

requests

This one is absolutely gorgeous Issy! I also love the new layout!

Issy
    ^Please click to visit my songwriting contest!

Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 9:42 PM

THIS LINK THOUGH OMG IQUYbajwdknlwd aefwg

Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 9:43 PM

ISSY IS AMAZING KBYE

Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 11:43 PM

Can i have a text graphic that says " Wattpad " and can it have this font and colours ? x

we never go out of style

Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 2:20 PM

Melbearfun13: thankyou so much for saying that!!!
    Anna: thankyou so so much for saying that
    Blake: haha omg
    Sav: accepted x

Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 8:33 PM

Type of Graphic: Wallpaper
    Picture/s: Keds' photoshoots
    GIF/s: None
    Corner/s Surprise mee!
    Text: None
    Font/s: None
    Preferred Colour/s: (I love mint colour) Bright pastels, Keds' photoshoot theme colours.
    Least Preferred Colour/s: Don't really mind :)
    How urgent is it? Not at all
    Extra: Just a clean edit of photos. I guess kinda a modern design, not too clunky and cluttered if possible :)
    Could you maake it for me issy?

Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 4:17 AM

Hi! can someone make a photo for me? i want to make a t-shirt
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I SEE SPARKS FLY WHEREVER YOU SMILE
    i like sing Taylor's song all the day :)
    someday i will write here the date i will have met Tay