1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

1989 Designs//OPEN

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 4:24 PM Popular

•avatars•signatures•banners•word graphics•shop layouts•book covers•friendship graphics•

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 1989 Designs//OPEN

Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 6:33 AM

DUDE I LOVE IT SO MUCH

Minty for both // Avi also by Minty bc she's flawless

Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 4:49 PM

im so glad everyone enjoys their graphics!

Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 5:01 PM

andthatshowitworks wrote:

Hey just wondering... You gonna make mine? XD

I burned RED on 8~27~13

~Credit to mint for the lovely graphic~

Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 5:20 PM

we_both_went_mad wrote:
    andthatshowitworks wrote:

Hey just wondering... You gonna make mine? XD

I burned RED on 8~27~13

yes, im making some graphic right now!

me x2-eza-ems

Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Haha thanks
    I burned RED on 8~27~13

Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 8:11 PM

!!! LOOKING FOR NEW TESTIMONIALS FOR THIS SHOP!!!
    -feel free to pm me or post them here-

Mikaela; i hope you like it! please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days.
    the graphic didnt look very good with only satisfaction

Angelica; i hope you like it! please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days.

me x2-eza-ems

Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 9:02 PM

Type of Graphic: signature
    Picture/s: anything
    GIF/s: -
    Corner/s: square
    Text: I wish you would come back
    Font/s: amything
    Preferred Colour/s:-
    Least Preferred Colour/s:-
    How urgent is it? not urgent :D
    Extra: pm me when done :)

Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 10:39 PM

Thanks!!

Sat, Dec 27, 2014 at 10:22 AM

I noticed that you're currently on vacation but I want to request another avi if that's okay! I still love the one you made me before btw :)

Type of Graphic: avatar
    Picture: x
    GIF/s: none
    Corner/s: normal
    Text: Tara
    Font/s: lavanderia
    Preferred Colour/s: purple/blue
    How urgent is it? not at all
    Extra: please message me when it's done?
    Thanks!

Mint // Smitha

Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 12:54 PM

Type of Graphic: Banner i think they are called like that. Like this: X
    Picture/s: None
    GIF/s: Link here
    Corner/s: squared
    Text: Your name forever the name on my lips...
    Font/s: Satisfaction (Tay's font)
    Preferred Colour/s: Yellow and pink
    Least Preferred Colour/s: White
    How urgent is it? Not very urgent
    Extra: Can be the text with yellow glow please :)

Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 12:55 PM

Sorry if i said something wrong, i'm new

RE: 1989 Designs//OPEN

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 2:22 AM

hi guys i'll be back soon :)
    contact me on twitter @likeapromisee or tumblr allweknows.tumblr.com

me x2-eza-ems

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 2:23 AM

requests accepted

me x2-eza-ems

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 1:55 PM

surprise please..anything from 1989 era :)

maddie

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 10:26 PM

tiredlittlelaughs wrote:
    surprise please..anything from 1989 era :)

maddie

of course xx

^me

Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 8:33 PM

request total: 6

currently completing:
    we_both_went_mad
    eza

Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 2:20 AM

hello I'm Emily! nice to meet you:)

Type of Graphic: Avatar
    Picture/s: Incredible Things Photo Shoot pictures
    Corner/s: square
    Text: Emily
    Font/s: Anything's fine
    Preferred Colour/s: blue and purple
    Least Preferred Colour/s: green and unhappy colours
    How urgent is it?: no very, but I would like it no later than 7 days if possible
    Extra: blue or purple boarder please (whatever one works)

thank you thank you!!!

Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 5:57 PM

emily-your request has been accepted :)

request total: 4

currently completing: emily & tara

^me

Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 6:01 PM

!!! LOOKING FOR NEW TESTIMONIALS FOR THIS SHOP!!!
    -feel free to pm me or post them here-

REQUESTS (so so sorry i took forever x)
    we_both_went_mad; i hope you like it! please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days.
    i hope the text isnt moving too fast for you haha

Those1989Curls; i hope you like it! please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days.
    this was a really difficult request but i think i managed to get there well :)

eza; i hope you like it! please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days.
    nice and simple for my fave girl x

^me

RE: 1989 Designs//OPEN

Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 6:46 PM