1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

1989 Designs//OPEN

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 4:24 PM Popular

hey i'm issy. i'm from australia. i make graphics using photoshop cc.
pm me if you're interested about getting into graphic making! :)

•avatars•signatures•banners•word graphics•shop layouts•book covers•friendship graphics•

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 1989 Designs//OPEN

Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 7:22 PM

Swiftie IDs
    Type: ID
    First Name: Jess
    Birthday: 11/21/89
    Swiftie Since: 2006
    Favourite Quote/s: Don't you worry your pretty little mind people throw rocks at things that shine.
    Favourite Colour/s: Teal and Purple
    Picture (1) (no GIFS allowed): Any pictures as long as they are newer.
    Least Preferred Colour/s:Orange
    How urgent is it? Not at all.
    www.jesscollinsmusic.tumblr.com

Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 7:22 PM

Jane13theLuckyone wrote:
    Oh WOW. It's an amazing place! That pizza... I can't even...! You must've had loads of fun! I wish I've gone skiing...I haven't done that in ages.

yeah haha the pizza was so good :)

me^

Sat, Jul 11, 2015 at 3:09 AM

hey, i would like one siggy, please :))

Type of Graphic: siggy
    Picture/s: this one
    GIF/s: /
    Corner/s: rounded
    Text: fearless is having fear, fearless is having doubts
    Font/s: laser metal
    Preferred Colour/s: turquoise
    Least Preferred Colour/s: red/orange
    How urgent is it? take your time
    How would you like your graphic to look (Simple/Complex)?: simple
    Extra: just make it light , summer-ish

thank you!!!!!!!!!

AMAZING}Nia / Smitha / Jazzy

Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 5:08 PM

requests accepted

me^

requests

Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 5:29 PM

Miss Wonderstruck;
    i hope you like this!
    please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS)
    use your graphic for at least 5 days
    the first choice was made wayyy before i made the other requests which made me think about redesigning yours (to make it look way better)

or

Sara;
    i hope you like this!

and

Reagan;
    i hope you like this!

me^

Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 7:39 PM

TY so much Issy

Jane :)

Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 7:47 PM

Thank you so much for the signatures Issy.
    I love them both so much.

Em

Belle

Maddie

Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 5:07 PM

no problem guys!
    a few more quests coming soon :)

requests

Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 7:39 PM

Miss Wonderstruck;
    i hope you like this!
    the first choice was made wayyy before i made the other requests which made me think about redesigning yours (to make it look way better)

or

katie;
    i hope you like this!
    i couldnt get this complex without stuffing it up D:

mikaela;
    i hope you like this!

jane;
    i hope you like this!

and

me^

Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 9:38 PM

*swoons*
    They're gogerous, Issy! I love them! Thank you so much!!!!

me||me||nia

Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 11:48 PM

Can I request again? :D
    The first one
    Type of Graphic: Banner
    Picture/s: 1,2,3
    GIF/s: None
    Corner/s: None
    Text: Party like its 1989
    Font/s: Anyting
    Preferred Colour/s: Anything
    Least Preferred Colour/s: None
    How urgent is it? Not really
    How would you like your graphic to look (Simple/Complex)? Complex
    Extra: 1.) Can the size be 600X150?
    2.) Can you PM me when you're done?

me||me||nia

Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 4:10 PM

1989 replies mom i made it

me^

Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 4:11 PM

np jane <3 request accepted!

Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 7:35 PM

andthatshowitworks wrote:

THE FATES HAVE SPOKEN! Congratulations, Issy! :D

me||me||nia

Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 7:33 PM

Jane13theLuckyone wrote:

THE FATES HAVE SPOKEN! Congratulations, Issy! :D

me||me||nia

yes they have YAYAYA

me^

Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 4:45 PM

posting requests soon :) get your requests in!!!

me^

REQUESTS

Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 5:27 PM

Miss Wonderstruck;
    i hope you like this!

or

mikaela;
    i hope you like this!

dgreene88;
    i hope you like this!

or

blakey;
    you'd better use dis biatch it's ur bae

me^

Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 4:49 AM

mikaela;
    i hope you like this!

Thank you very much !

Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 3:22 PM

Hey Issy, I saw the comment you left on my profile. So sorry for the inconvenience! Here is the GIF: :)
    \

(Mint)

Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 6:43 PM

thanks lilly! no problem mikaela x

me^