1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

1989 Designs//OPEN

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 4:24 PM Popular

hey i'm issy. i'm from australia. i make graphics using photoshop cc.
pm me if you're interested about getting into graphic making! :)

•avatars•signatures•banners•word graphics•shop layouts•book covers•friendship graphics•

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 1989 Designs//OPEN

Wed, May 13, 2015 at 6:39 PM

andthatshowitworks wrote:
    i love these all so much, I WANNA USE THEM ALLL (p.s. i made these at 12-2am last night ok bai)

Adrienne;
    aw, you're not using my avi i made you anymore :(

oh well, i hope you like this!
    please be sure to credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS)
    use your graphic for at least 5 days

DallyLvr;
    i hope you like this!

ps. i hope you dont mind a little bit of colour! and when i say complex, i usually mean the amount of effort i take. haha and this one was a lot since

Em;
    i hope you like this!

ps. i couldn't make the other pic work so i swapped it for the other one...i think it looks wayyy better like this x miss ya

Sara;
    i hope you like this!

ps. you can pick which one to use! this was inspired by a blind entry for The Great TC Graphic Off

OR

also...i made this new profile banner for myself last night (finally)...what does everyone think?

okay i'll use it..
    thanks!

^ Silver

Wed, May 13, 2015 at 6:40 PM

Thank you so much Issy. It's Amazing as Always.
    And you know the welcome banner that i reguested?
    do you Think that you can change the text on the banner
    to:

Thanks for visiting my profile Come back Soon!

? :)

But i completly understand if you can not do change the text on
    the banner Issy.

Lilie

Mint

Wed, May 13, 2015 at 6:42 PM

your new profile banner is cool and sparkly! it's beautiful.. i like tay's sparkly dress

^ Silver

Wed, May 13, 2015 at 6:43 PM

andrienne; use which one haha AND OHMYGOSH THANKYOU <3
    sara; there are two versions of the siggie that i made for you :) and that's fine.

Wed, May 13, 2015 at 6:53 PM

hey issy, can you make me a siggy?
    here's the form:

Type of Graphic: siggy
    Picture/s: and
    GIF/s: --
    Corner/s
    Text: But loving him was RED
    Font/s: any appropriate font
    Preferred Colour/s: red and black
    Least Preferred Colour/s: blue
    How urgent is it? not very urgent... you can upload it anytime
    How would you like your graphic to look (Simple/Complex)? simple
    Extra: put sparkles of red/pink in it

^ Silver

Wed, May 13, 2015 at 7:01 PM

accepted adrienne^ :)

^me^

Thu, May 14, 2015 at 4:38 AM

I like to request, but not this fast. Maybe later on today, Issy.

––––

Avi:: Mint || Me

Thu, May 14, 2015 at 8:35 AM

Hi! If this shop is still open, I'd love a graphic! :)

Type of Graphic: Signature
    Picture/s: none
    GIF/s: http://data1.whicdn.com/images/178114775/large.gif
    Corner/s Square
    Text: "The best people in life are free"
    Font/s: Mf I Love Glitter OR Cheddar Jack
    Preferred Colour/s: Pinks, light blues, reds (soft sort of colours)
    Least Preferred Colour/s: nothing too dark, please!
    How urgent is it? Not very urgent, just as soon as you are able to make it! :) No rush.
    How would you like your graphic to look (Simple/Complex)? Somewhere in between? Not too simple, but not extremely detailed.
    Extra: I'd like it to be a colourful background with the gif on one side and text on the other OR the gif in the middle and text below.

PM me when you're done please!

made by wordsthatyouwhispered

Thu, May 14, 2015 at 2:47 PM

The 1989 Style wrote:
    i love these all so much, I WANNA USE THEM ALLL (p.s. i made these at 12-2am last night ok bai)

Adrienne;

DallyLvr;
    i hope you like this!

ps. i hope you dont mind a little bit of colour! and when i say complex, i usually mean the amount of effort i take. haha and this one was a lot since

Em;
    i hope you like this!

ps. i couldn't make the other pic work so i swapped it for the other one...i think it looks wayyy better like this x miss ya

Sara;
    i hope you like this!

ps. you can pick which one to use! this was inspired by a blind entry for The Great TC Graphic Off

OR

also...i made this new profile banner for myself last night (finally)...what does everyone think?

okay i'll use it..
    thanks!

^ Silver

I LOVE it! Thanks so much!

[url=http://i62.tinypic.com/27ydfza.gif]http://i62.tinypic.com/27ydfza.gif[/url][/IM[/signature]

Thu, May 14, 2015 at 5:20 PM

Hi again, Issy. I like to request a graphic now if that is alright with you. I like to add it on my profile, and yes I will be using it in my signature as well. It is a non-taylor graphic.
    Type of Graphic: Signature
    Picture/s: x x
    GIF/s: No gifs
    Corner/s: If you think, it looks good. If that what's you want. :)
    Text: Maid Sama!
    Font/s: Whatever looks good to you, Issy. I want you to have fun, not being serious. Please, just please do what you think it amazing.
    Preferred Colour/s: Whatever looks good to you.
    Least Preferred Colour/s: Like before, whatever looks good to you.
    How urgent is it?: Not urgent, whenever you got time. No rush to you.
    How would you like your graphic to look (Simple/Complex)?: Either way, it won't bother me. :)
    Extra: Cold you pm me when you are done please? Thank you.

I want you to do what you are best at, no rush, no anything. This is my way, of you doing it like you are making it for yourself. :)

––––

Avi:: Mint || Me

Fri, May 15, 2015 at 7:31 PM

Hi Issy,
    Figured I haven't requested in agessss so here goes,

Type of Graphic: Banner
    Picture/s: Not Taylor, flowers perhaps (or something that looks dreamy)
    GIF/s: None
    Size: 700 x 136 (more or less)
    Corner/s: Straight
    Text: Dream Impossible Dreams
    Font/s: Something pretty and cursive (but readable)
    Preferred Colour/s: Purple, Blue and White
    Least Preferred Colour/s: Dark colours (grey, black etc.)
    How urgent is it?: Very urgent but if you're busy take your time
    How would you like your graphic to look (Simple/Complex)?: Complex but not over done, dreamy
    Extra: PM when done please

Hope that makes sense! Thank you so so so much in advance I know it'll be amazing xx
    Chantelle

^Credit to Sepia

^Credit to Kyee

^Credit to Kina

Sat, May 16, 2015 at 4:17 AM

type of gashic : banner
    picture http://groundctrl.s3.amazonaws.com/clients/taylorswift/media/03/05/images/assets/large.rnEdfqbpd3pe5FtAQwkeNFvxvLTxRySBAuJXDZLvRIE.jpg

gifs no thank-you

covers : hearts and flowers

text : Ally

anthing else : fort i woud love anthing

size ; large

( thank you taylor1319989 for the pictures Above )

Taylor swift is my idol i love her so much she is awesome person she inspired me to be my self i hope that i meet her may 4 2015 in michigan !!!

Sat, May 16, 2015 at 2:40 PM

Adrienne;

DallyLvr;
    i hope you like this!
    ps. i hope you dont mind a little bit of colour! and when i say complex, i usually mean the amount of effort i take. haha and this one was a lot since the gif text ahaha

Em;
    i hope you like this!

Sara;
    i hope you like this!

OR

thanks Issy ;) sorry it's taken me so long to see this xx

credit to mint

Sat, May 16, 2015 at 10:00 PM

Type of Graphic: banner
    Picture/s: x
    GIF/s:
    Corner/s
    Text: Sparkling Starlight: A Forum For All Swifties
    Font/s: Daydreamer font and Bebas
    Preferred Colour/s: blue and pink
    Least Preferred Colour/s: purple
    How urgent is it? 1-3 days
    How would you like your graphic to look (Simple/Complex)? complex
    Extra: make it extra sparkly with hearts and stars

^ Silver

Tue, May 19, 2015 at 5:56 PM

requests accepted x

^me^

Wed, May 20, 2015 at 7:50 PM

Issy! Hey, I have a question, what program do you use?

HellaTayHair

Wed, May 20, 2015 at 9:49 PM

EnchantedTaylorSwiftFan13 wrote:
    Issy! Hey, I have a question, what program do you use?

HellaTayHair

hey! i used photoshop cc x

^me^

Wed, May 20, 2015 at 10:10 PM

Sara;
    i hope you like this!

THIS IS SO COMPLEX THE WINGS FKN MOVE

^me^

Thu, May 21, 2015 at 3:45 AM

Thanks so much Issy. I Love it.

Lilie

Mint

Thu, May 21, 2015 at 6:15 AM

hey issy! is my request finished yet?

^ Silver