1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

1989 Designs {NEW LAYOUT}

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 4:24 PM Popular

{ moderate i think }

•avatars•signatures•banners•timeline covers•word graphics•shop layouts•album covers•book covers•
•friendship graphics•invitations•pngs•graphic sets (inc. matching avatar, signature, profile banner•

{ NEW AVATARS!!! }

~please post if using~

i hope you like them! please credit me as Issy (not my username or ISSYYS) and use your graphic for at least 5 days

Please credit me if you decide to use the shop status, request line-up colour coding and pick-up station idea.
Thanks for visiting and I hope that you come back soon!

thankyou kina for the layout

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Isabel's Designs!

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Examples?

Kathryn. TanyaxOh. Me.

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 5:17 PM

izzytheswiftie: Thanks for visiting but it's currently under construction so that's why!

AYAIM|Me

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 5:19 PM

1Derstruckswiftie wrote:
    izzytheswiftie: Thanks for visiting but it's currently under construction so that's why!

AYAIM|Me

Okay! SO EXCITED

Kathryn. TanyaxOh. Me.

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 5:31 PM

1Derstruckswiftie wrote:
    REALLY?????? nahhh your graphics are better :) esp the mean one ;)

AYAIM|Me

Uhm Izzy!!! Your my TCUG teacher! Ah-bviously yours are better!! :) (but if you really think so, wink, )

Kathryn. TanyaxOh. Me.

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 5:38 PM

izzytheswiftie wrote:
    1Derstruckswiftie wrote:

Uhm Izzy!!! Your my TCUG teacher! Ah-bviously yours are better!! :) (but if you really think so, wink,;)

Of course I think so! Yours are really good! Mine are ok..

AYAIM|Me

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 5:48 PM

1Derstruckswiftie wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:
    1Derstruckswiftie wrote:

Uhm Izzy!!! Your my TCUG teacher! Ah-bviously yours are better!! :) (but if you really think so, wink,;)

AYAIM|Me

AHHHH My teacher thinks I'm better then her!! AHHHHH

Kathryn. TanyaxOh. Me.

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 6:56 PM

izzytheswiftie wrote:
    1Derstruckswiftie wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:
    1Derstruckswiftie wrote:

Uhm Izzy!!! Your my TCUG teacher! Ah-bviously yours are better!! :) (but if you really think so,

AHHHH My teacher thinks I'm better then her!! AHHHHH

It's possible. :)

Re: Isabel's Designs

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 3:22 PM

TaylorSwiftRocks13 wrote:
    CLOSED? Sad face):

but you can still reuqest when it's closed! it just means that i can't make it at that precise moment!

Me

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 5:45 AM

Picture/s (1-3): None
    GIF/S (please provide me with a link. I do not make them.): http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg539/toiba1999/tumblr_m8dcj5V6ov1r70twro5_r2_250.gif
    Corners (square, rounded, square and rounded):rounded
    Text: Good Bye and Take Care!
    Font/s (description or name) (optional): Whichever you like
    Colour Scheme/s: Whichever you like
    Favourite Colour/s: Blue, Purple, Pink
    Least Favourite Colour/s: None
    Do you need it within a week? Nope
    Extra: Make it as beautiful as you can!

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 1:10 PM

For Review
    Picture/s (1-2): One Two
    Corners (square, rounded, circle): Rounded
    Text (optional): Caitlin
    Font/s (description or name) (optional): King Kool KC
    Colour Scheme/s: Purple
    Favourite Colour/s: Purple
    Least Favourite Colour/s: Orange
    Do you need it within a week? Nope
    Extra: Can the text be white with a purple glow, if not it doesn't matter. PM me when finished

[/signature]

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Can I have a signature of the song "We are never ever getting back together" ? It can look anyway you want it too! I just want that to be the theme and for it to have sparkles! :D That would be awesome! Please PM me when done?
    P.S. I love your design on this forum! Very pretty! :)
    Love, Love, Love,
    Breauna

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 9:56 PM

swiftrox: thanks for requesting! is this for your profile? as a goodbye sign? :)
    Guppy1313: can i just use 1/2 for the avi? if poss i will put oth but so far, it looks as tho i cant...
    Wonderstruck17: of course! I love sparkles! and thankyou! I like it too :)

Everyone: hopefully i can start tonight! x

Me

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 9:01 PM

bump :)

(^) TanyaxOh

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Cant wait to see my graphic! Excited!(:

i have the coolest idea!!!! i just need to find taylor wearing the right colours and holding a sign.

(^) TanyaxOh

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 4:24 PM

can i have a surprise graphic??
    RED.......The Beginning of a New Era!!!!!!!!!

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 4:27 PM

^^sure :) the code word is thirteen13

(^) TanyaxOh

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 4:28 PM

1Derstruckswiftie wrote:

(^) TanyaxOh

What code word
    RED.......The Beginning of a New Era!!!!!!!!!

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 4:33 PM

aidencierra wrote:
    1Derstruckswiftie wrote:

What code word
    To get a surprise graphic! but dw i'll make you one soon :)

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Is your shop still moderate?

yea...once I finished the first two on the list I think I'll change it to open :)