Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Your Fav Graphicers?

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 3:18 PM

I know, thats a weird name. graphicers. anyway, whos your favorite?
My top favorite it swiftlookalike, KIKI, and music21. I love lots more, too! oh yeah, and Bluebell! One shoutout to swiftiewhosinlove, you amazing also!
Visit my graphic shop!!
http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/1844801

I'm Nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefor, I am perfect.

I spoke now on 9.17.11 ---
BE FEARLESS.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Your Fav Graphicers?

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 3:26 PM

I seriously love you for saying that. I was showing my edits/graphics to people in free period today and the guy I like(well now used to you'll see why) was like "Oh, those are so ugly. You actually put these on the internet?"

Yeah. But thank you sososo much! I needed this I really did.

my personal favorites are Tanya, Songbird, and Ours, Bluebell, and I could go on forever there are so many amazing graphic makers on here!

1st, 3rd, and avi by me. 2nd by Tanya(She is amazing)
    Kiki

Re: Who are your favorite graphicers?

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 3:28 PM

thank you!!!!! I really appreciate that. :)

(^) Credit to Renegade

(^) Credit to imeg99

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I'd have to say Swiftlookalike, Bluebell, Heather, escapethistown and Renegade...
    Hmm... I do like my graphics too... hehehe

Sig-me
    MAKE A VIDEO FOR TAYLOR! Go here:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/all-things-taylor/1761361

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 4:23 PM

My favorites are Swiftlookalike, Allyouareismean, and MINE!!!!!!

Sig 1:Swiftlookalike Sig 2:KIKI Sig 3:R5FanGirl Avi:Allyouareismean

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 4:46 PM

i have to say..... Renegade, Heather, TanyaxOh, ForeverEnchanted, andriux3accion, and Songbird13 :) oh, and myself.

(^) Credit to Renegade

(^) Credit to imeg99

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 4:49 PM

I love so many but some of my favorites are
    andriux3accion
    Songbird13
    Polar13Bear
    Kiki
    Tanyaxoh
    SingingSwiftie

I should really stop now before I over do it ;)

Avatar by me-Both graphics in signature by the amazing Kaylee (Polar Bear)

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 4:50 PM

KIKI wrote:
    I seriously love you for saying that. I was showing my edits/graphics to people in free period today and the guy I like(well now used to you'll see why) was like "Oh, those are so ugly. You actually put these on the internet?"

my personal favorites are Tanya, Songbird, and Ours, Bluebell, and I could go on forever there are so many amazing graphic makers on here!

Kiki

Thank you! Ours 13, Tanya, Bluebell, and Heather are all flawless :)

1) TanyaxOh 2) Heather 3) Me

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Songbird13 wrote:
    KIKI wrote:

Kiki

Thank you! Ours 13, Tanya, Bluebell, and Heather are all flawless :)

1) TanyaxOh 2) Heather 3) Me

Aw thanks :) So are you

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 4:55 PM

im like in love with songbird13's graphics. and fearlesslyenchanted

1-fearlesslyenchanted
    2-swiftlookalike
    3-dancingaroundallalone

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Ours13 wrote:
    andriux3accion
    Songbird13
    Polar13Bear
    Kiki
    Tanyaxoh
    SingingSwiftie

AHHH!!! Thank you! Read the above post by me: this means so much to me and I really needed that.

Kiki

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 6:00 PM

KIKI wrote:
    Ours13 wrote:
    andriux3accion
    Songbird13
    Polar13Bear
    Kiki
    Tanyaxoh
    SingingSwiftie

AHHH!!! Thank you! Read the above post by me: this means so much to me and I really needed that.

Kiki

Aw you're so sweet :) I really do love your graphics and I've never told you that before for some reason, but they're always so creative and pretty :)

Avatar by me-Signature by the amazing Kaylee (Polar Bear)

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Ours13 wrote:
    KIKI wrote:
    Ours13 wrote:
    andriux3accion
    Songbird13
    Polar13Bear
    Kiki
    Tanyaxoh
    SingingSwiftie

Kiki

Aw you're so sweet :) I really do love your graphics and I've never told you that before for some reason, but they're always so creative and pretty :)

Kiki

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Thanks guys! :)

No specific order here & everyone is amazing, I'm just saying who's I visit the most :)
    Songbird13, Heather, TanyaXOh, TaylorSwiftForever, escapethistown, FearlesslyEnchanted... (Goes on FOREVER)
    And me? :)

Thank you so much Kiki! :)

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 8:30 PM

ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:
    I'd have to say Swiftlookalike, Bluebell, Heather, escapethistown and Renegade...

Sig-me

omg THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 11:13 PM

escapethistown wrote:
    ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:

Sig-me

omg THANK YOU SO MUCH!

you're welcome ;)

Sig-me

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 12:10 PM

KIKI wrote:
    Ours13 wrote:
    KIKI wrote:
    Ours13 wrote:
    andriux3accion
    Songbird13
    Polar13Bear
    Kiki
    Tanyaxoh
    SingingSwiftie

Kiki

Kiki

:) :)

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 2:24 PM

oh, and of course escapethistown. she is awesome. :)

(^) Credit to Renegade

(^) Credit to imeg99

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 4:17 PM

andirux3accion, SongBird13, Estelle, escapethistown, TaylorSwiftForever, TanyaxOh. These are ones that came to my mind right away.

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 4:55 PM

is Estelle here? like, did she make an account on the new TC yet? I havent seen her around......

(^) Credit to Renegade

(^) Credit to imeg99

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 5:08 PM

I don't think so

Thank you so much Kiki! :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.