Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: GLT'S wonders! :D

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 5:56 AM

the taylor ones look AWESOME! :)

(^) Credit to Rita_Fearless!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 5:58 AM

Music 21 wrote:
    the taylor ones look AWESOME! :)

thank you, you can visit my links and see the other graphics... :)

^^by me

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 6:06 AM

your graphics are so original! :) did u enter my graphic contest yet?

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 6:41 AM

Music 21 wrote:
    your graphics are so original! :) did u enter my graphic contest yet?

thanks! i will!

^^by me

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 7:20 AM

ok i made an different album for my wallpapers...it has taylor, twilight and other wallpapers visit it!

^^by me

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 12:33 PM

ok i made the graphic but i had a little problem, the program i use for these kind of pictures, didn;'t work so i chose 3 pictures from the speak now tour, i kept your text, i don't know if like it, i am sorry...this is the wallpaper and the link if you want it pm me...i am really sorry! :(

****************************************************************************************************************************************

^^by me

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 8:10 AM

any requests? do you like my graphics?

^^by me

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 1:26 PM

HI!!! I love your graphics! Can I make a request? Oh, and when it's done PLEASE PM ME!!! I'll probably forget to check back here for it, and I don't want you to think I'm a jerk for not using it. Anway...

Size: Normal siggy graphic size.

Pictures:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5190/5572204987_310f28c590.jpg

http://blogs.sacbee.com/ticket/assets_c/2011/09/SwiftHK-thumb-236x361-20210.jpg

http://disneyinfonet.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Taylor-Swift-Speak-Now-tour1.jpg

Any Taylor Swift Speak Now Tour pictures.

And the Enchanted picture you used for the graphic above.

Text: Long Live the Speak Now World Tour

Could you make it look kinda like the one above. ^^^^ I really REALLY REALLY like that one. It's really gorgeous. Could you make some of the pictures like translucent or transparent or whatever it's called? It looks really nice. Anything you think looks good. Thank you sooooooo much!!!!!! Oh, and by the way, I will put it on my profile and give credit and a link to your profile if that's ok with you. Thanks!!!!!! Oh, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pm me when it's done or leave a comment on my profile so I know!! I don't want you to make a graphic for me and me to never use it. Seriously. Please. Otherwise I'll feel really bad. Thanks so much!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Swift on!!!
    lovelovelove

Credit:
    Button: luckythirteen
    Gorgeous Graphic: Bluebell

Tue, May 8, 2012 at 6:39 AM

thank you so much for the requests!!! i love you guys!!!

i am waiting for more requests!

^^by me

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 8:08 AM

greece.loves.taylor wrote:
    ok i made the graphic but i had a little problem, the program i use for these kind of pictures, didn;'t work so i chose 3 pictures from the speak now tour, i kept your text, i don't know if like it, i am sorry...this is the wallpaper and the link if you want it pm me...i am really sorry! :(

****************************************************************************************************************************************

^^by me

its fine! i lovelovelove it! can have the link please? :) :) :) :)
    Stay Beautiful Forever And Always

By Brooker27

By Songbird13

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 7:23 AM

hi :) to all ....

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 12:45 PM

**FOR CONTEST ENTRY**

Signature

*Picture: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/18500000/InRock-2010-photoshoot-New-outtakes-taylor-swift-18510338-327-463.jpg

*Text: "I can't help it if you look like an angel."

*Size: 500 x 200

*Colors: Any light colors

*Fonts: Use some cursive.

*Other: Be creative!

(^) Credit to Renegade

(^) Credit to SingingSwiftie13

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 3:02 AM

done!

^^by me

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Hey, Your graphics are awesome! I'd like to make a request for a graphic that has words "You're lucky enough to be different, never change" on it! ^^

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 3:42 AM

Oh my god Dora, your new graphics rock :'))
    Can I have this avatar pretty please?? :D

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 3:48 AM

i had no idea you had a shop haha! thats so cool ;)
    btw you're so sweet for putting my contest in your links x

Sig by ME!
    Check out my graphics shop?
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/1849541

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 3:58 AM

Umm, Dora? I was just looking at your Photobucket and YOUR WALLPAPERS AND AVATARS?!?! THEY ARE AMAZING! You should post them on here :)
    i followed u btw x

Sig by ME!

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 4:09 AM

AnnaBubblegum wrote:
    Oh my god Dora, your new graphics rock :'))
    Can I have this avatar pretty please?? :D

sure just credit me....

^^by me

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 4:10 AM

ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:
    Umm, Dora? I was just looking at your Photobucket and YOUR WALLPAPERS AND AVATARS?!?! THEY ARE AMAZING! You should post them on here :)
    i followed u btw x

Sig by ME!

oh thank you so much!!! where?

^^by me

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.