Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wonderstruck Graphic Shop

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 2:19 AM Popular

Forms Examples Rules

More Examples Here
This is a password operated album. Password:iwantagraphic

CLOSED
Fans of these graphics? Join COWGIRL CONNECT

FEEDBACK
Newest Contest win:

Newest Review:
ALLYOUAREISMEAN:
WOW..... this graphic is def. what i pictured in my mind......!!!!!!!!!!
I lovelovelove it! I give u all perfect!!! 117/117 :)

^^
Can you believe that? I can't. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Wonderstruck graphics (temp. replacement)

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 5:21 AM

how do you make gif graphics? cuz when i upload a gif to photobucket, it still moves, but when i edit it to add backgroun, text, and pictures, it stops moving...... :(

(^) Credit to Luckythirteen for the awesome graphic!

Credit to SingingSwiftie13 for the flawless avatar!

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Music 21 wrote:
    how do you make gif graphics? cuz when i upload a gif to photobucket, it still moves, but when i edit it to add backgroun, text, and pictures, it stops moving...... :(

You have to go to fotoflexer.com instead, it's worse than the one through photobucket, but it's da only way. :D

I'll always love TAYLOR SWIFT
    I'll always be FEARLESS
    I'll always SPEAK NOW
    Avvie+siggie by MWAH

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 8:19 AM

I'd love a winners graphic please! :D
    ---

My Songwriting Contest * lyrics page coming soon...

credit to the wonderful andriux3accion ;]

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 1:11 AM

Can I get a winner's graphic please! :D
    -----------------------

Signature-SugarLilly
    Check out my graphics?
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/1708621

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 9:37 AM

I'll always be FEARLESS
    I'll always SPEAK NOW
    Avvie+siggie by MWAH

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Allyouareismean wrote:

I'll always be FEARLESS
    I'll always SPEAK NOW
    Avvie+siggie by MWAH

thanks so much!
    -----------------------

Signature-SugarLilly
    Check out my graphics?

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 8:22 AM

ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:
    Allyouareismean wrote:

I'll always be FEARLESS
    I'll always SPEAK NOW
    Avvie+siggie by MWAH

thanks so much!
    -----------------------

Signature-SugarLilly
    Check out my graphics?

Aww that is kk!

I'll always be FEARLESS
    I'll always SPEAK NOW
    Avvie+siggie by MWAH

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Allyouareismean wrote:

I'll always be FEARLESS
    I'll always SPEAK NOW
    Avvie+siggie by MWAH

Ahh they're lovely! Thank you :D
    ---

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Allyouareismean wrote:
    Music 21 wrote:

You have to go to fotoflexer.com instead, it's worse than the one through photobucket, but it's da only way. :D

I'll always be FEARLESS
    I'll always SPEAK NOW
    Avvie+siggie by MWAH

thanks! sorry, i didnt get your reply until now. I'll check it out! THANK YOU! BTW i love your graphics!

(^) Credit to Rita_Fearless!

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Music 21 wrote:
    Allyouareismean wrote:
    Music 21 wrote:

I'll always be FEARLESS
    I'll always SPEAK NOW
    Avvie+siggie by MWAH

thanks! sorry, i didnt get your reply until now. I'll check it out! THANK YOU! BTW i love your graphics!

(^) Credit to Rita_Fearless!

Good luck and thank you! I'd offer making you one, but you're amazing yourself and it looks like you already have some graphics so yeah. :(

I'll always be FEARLESS
    I'll always SPEAK NOW
    Avvie+siggie by MWAH

Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 3:39 AM

TheFearless wrote:
    Allyouareismean wrote:

I'll always be FEARLESS
    I'll always SPEAK NOW
    Avvie+siggie by MWAH

Ahh they're lovely! Thank you :D
    ---

Sorry I didn't see this before! Thanks, I'm quite proud of them!

I'll always be FEARLESS
    I'll always SPEAK NOW
    Avvie+siggie by MWAH

Re: Wonderstruck graphics (temp. replacement)

Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Ok post here for now. :) Bump

Avvie+siggie by MWAH

Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 8:57 PM

slideshow gif please!

Pic 1:
    pic 2:
    Text on pic 1: The stakes are HIGH, The waters ROUGH...
    Text on pic 2: But this LOVE is Ours
    Shape: rounded edges
    Size: 500x200
    Other: the colors for "The stakes are HIGH," red, for "The waters ROUGH..." aqua. In the next pic, the "But this" and "is" the color white and "LOVE", "Ours" the color violet. The fonts for "The stakes are" and "The waters" all slanted. for "HIGH" a bit big and bold, the "ROUGH" all looking rough like Taylor's MEAN cover and bit big. For "But this" and "is" all bold. For "LOVE" and "Ours" all elegant-like and bit big to. when you type "The stakes are HIGH," put it in one line in the right side of the 1st pic then in "The waters ROUGH..." put it underneath the 1st line. The "But this LOVE is" on top of the 2nd pic and "Ours" on the bottom of the pic. Thanks!

^^ credits to Tswiftlover!!^^

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 1:30 AM

swiftielove02 wrote:
    slideshow gif please!

Pic 1:
    pic 2:
    Text on pic 1: The stakes are HIGH, The waters ROUGH...
    Text on pic 2: But this LOVE is Ours
    Shape: rounded edges
    Size: 500x200
    Other: the colors for "The stakes are HIGH," red, for "The waters ROUGH..." aqua. In the next pic, the "But this" and "is" the color white and "LOVE", "Ours" the color violet. The fonts for "The stakes are" and "The waters" all slanted. for "HIGH" a bit big and bold, the "ROUGH" all looking rough like Taylor's MEAN cover and bit big. For "But this" and "is" all bold. For "LOVE" and "Ours" all elegant-like and bit big to. when you type "The stakes are HIGH," put it in one line in the right side of the 1st pic then in "The waters ROUGH..." put it underneath the 1st line. The "But this LOVE is" on top of the 2nd pic and "Ours" on the bottom of the pic. Thanks!

^^ credits to Tswiftlover!!^^

I tried my best, let me know if you need any changes:

Here are the seperate slides:

Avvie+siggie by MWAH

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 3:47 AM

Wow ! This is awesome!
    xhyine / xx

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 4:04 AM

Xhyine wrote:
    Wow ! This is awesome!
    xhyine / xx

Thank you! Would you like me to make you a graphic?

Avvie+siggie by MWAH

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 5:29 AM

I love your new shop! Why can't you use your old one though?

1. Me 2. Dani_PazL

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 5:35 AM

Ours13 wrote:

1. Me 2. Dani_PazL

It won't let anyone post :( So I'm re-using my temporary replacement shop, but if I have to use this for a month I'll make it into my normal one, get a tumblr and photoshop and it'll be amazing. :P Well I'll get photoshop anyway, but yeah...

Avvie+siggie by MWAH

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 5:42 AM

Allyouareismean wrote:
    Ours13 wrote:

1. Me 2. Dani_PazL

It won't let anyone post :( So I'm re-using my temporary replacement shop, but if I have to use this for a month I'll make it into my normal one, get a tumblr and photoshop and it'll be amazing. :P Well I'll get photoshop anyway, but yeah...

Avvie+siggie by MWAH

Aw that stinks :( wait you're getting photoshop? Congrats

1. Me 2. Dani_PazL

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 5:44 AM

Ours13 wrote:
    Allyouareismean wrote:
    Ours13 wrote:

1. Me 2. Dani_PazL

Avvie+siggie by MWAH

Aw that stinks :( wait you're getting photoshop? Congrats

1. Me 2. Dani_PazL

Yeah! Thanks! My mummy can get it for free cause she needs it for work. We are deciding which version to get right now.

Avvie+siggie by MWAH

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.