Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Yukti's graphics!

Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Some Of my Works:
    Sigs:

Avi:

:)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Any request? :)
    Please visit my graphic shop http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/1767261#post_9661361

Thank you! :)

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Any Request Please? :)
    Please visit my graphic shop http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/1767261#post_9661361

Re: Yukti's graphics!

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 2:52 PM

awesome graphics!

Made by meeee. :) Feel free to check out my graphic shop and leave a request! :)

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 6:36 AM

You'reBeautiful wrote:
    awesome graphics!

Made by meeee. :) Feel free to check out my graphic shop and leave a request! :)

Would you like to request? :)

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 5:32 AM

Any Requests???

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Avitar
    Pic: any pic of Taylor
    Text: My username

Thanks

Wed, May 23, 2012 at 3:27 AM

Tsbs13 wrote:
    Avitar

Thanks

Okay!I'll PM you once I'm done with it! :)

P.S-Yayy!!My first request! :D

Wed, May 23, 2012 at 3:43 AM

Yukti wrote:
    Tsbs13 wrote:
    Avitar

Thanks

Okay!I'll PM you once I'm done with it! :)

P.S-Yayy!!My first request! :D

Here it is:

Hope you like it! And please credit! :)

Wed, May 23, 2012 at 5:40 AM

Requests???????

Wed, May 23, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Wow. These are gorgeous!! I'd like to request please. I love the second example how it's tinted a color and blurry on the outside. Could you do that on my request, too? Thanks! And could you PM me to tell me it's done?

Signature

Picture: http://www.mobiles5.com/files/wallpapers/29743-Taylor_Swift_13.taylor%20swift%2013.jpg
    Text: There is nothing I do Better Than Revenge
    Color Scheme: Red and black, please.
    Other: Try your best and could you do possibly the tinting and the blurry thing? Thanks. That looks really cool.

Ok, so when it's done, I will put it on my profile with credit! Thanks a ton. Can't wait to see how it turns out!!!

Swift on!
    lovelovelove

Credit:
    Button: luckythirteen
    Gorgeous Graphic and Avatar: Bluebell

Wed, May 23, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Thank you :)

RE: Re: Yukti's graphics!

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 3:34 AM

TaylorSwifty13 wrote:
    Wow. These are gorgeous!! I'd like to request please. I love the second example how it's tinted a color and blurry on the outside. Could you do that on my request, too? Thanks! And could you PM me to tell me it's done?

Signature

Picture: http://www.mobiles5.com/files/wallpapers/29743-Taylor_Swift_13.taylor%20swift%2013.jpg
    Other: Try your best and could you do possibly the tinting and the blurry thing? Thanks. That looks really cool.

Ok, so when it's done, I will put it on my profile with credit! Thanks a ton. Can't wait to see how it turns out!!!

Swift on!
    lovelovelove

Credit:

Thanks! :)
    Btw that second one I did from Picnik and now it's closed so I'll need to find that same effect! And I'll finish it as soon as possible! :)

And thanks for requesting! :)

RE: Re: Yukti's graphics!

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 3:35 AM

Tsbs13 wrote:
    Thank you :)

You're welcome! :)

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 4:42 AM

TaylorSwifty13 wrote:

Signature

Swift on!
    lovelovelove

Credit:

Here it is:

I know it's not that good! . So if you want any change just tell me I'll change it! :)

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 12:06 PM

WOWOWOWOW!!!! OMS! That is like the BEST graphic I've seen in a while! I lovelovelove it!!!!!!!!!!! I especially love the fonts you used! It seriously looks really gorgeous. Thank you thank you thank you! I really can't express how much I love it!!! I will put it on my profile with credit right away. THANK YOU!!! I'm sure I'll request again.

Swift on!
    lovelovelove

Credit:

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 3:15 AM

TaylorSwifty13 wrote:
    WOWOWOWOW!!!! OMS! That is like the BEST graphic I've seen in a while! I lovelovelove it!!!!!!!!!!! I especially love the fonts you used! It seriously looks really gorgeous. Thank you thank you thank you! I really can't express how much I love it!!! I will put it on my profile with credit right away. THANK YOU!!! I'm sure I'll request again.

Swift on!
    lovelovelove

Credit:

OMS!I'm so happy that you loved it! It's not one of my best but I'm really really happy! :) And Thanks! :D

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 4:46 AM

So I'm free!!
    I can work on some graphics!!! Request please! :)

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 5:22 AM

wow :) You grown into the same part of photo editing as i did :) You're getting there now :) Keep it up

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 6:39 AM

R5FanGirl wrote:
    wow :) You grown into the same part of photo editing as i did :) You're getting there now :) Keep it up

Aww..Thank you! :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.