1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift fansite

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 12:43 AM

I also posted this as a Blog Post, but I guess I'll also post it in the Forum page.:)

Because I love Taylor SOO much, I made a fansite just for her. It took me three to four hours to make this, so I really wish you would like it.:) This fansite is the most beautiful site I've ever created in Webs (for me). So I really hope you'll like it.

click here to go to the fansite

(I know that the link's too long, but it's because the other link addresses I could think of were all already taken ) By the way, since you'll only click the link, the link address is www.taylorswiftthirteenfansite.webs.com

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift fansite

Sat, May 26, 2012 at 5:20 AM

wooow..great I Also Have my own Website, you're free to open it
    www.Misstaylornation13.weebly.com
    "You're Luck enough to be different, Never Change"
    love.love.love
    -Eliza-

Sat, May 26, 2012 at 5:28 AM

cool website!!

Sat, May 26, 2012 at 9:01 AM

cooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[url=http://i242.photobucket.com/albums]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums[/url][/signature]

Sat, May 26, 2012 at 7:38 PM

MissTaylorNation13 wrote:
    wooow..great I Also Have my own Website, you're free to open it
    www.Misstaylornation13.weebly.com
    "You're Luck enough to be different, Never Change"
    love.love.love
    -Eliza-

Wow, Your site is so beautiful, too! It's cool to always see new Taylor Swift fansites from time to time, don't you agree? Your fansite is so cool, too!! Nice work!!!

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 1:04 AM

I have a fansite for Taylor, but it's a Facebook page.

It's called Swift Solution. I won 3 awards for it in 2011. I had a profile for it, but early this year Facebook deleted it due to the fact that profiles are not made for support, pages are. So I made a page for it and it's back in business!

www.facebook.com/taylorismysolution

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 6:28 AM

FirstRayofSun wrote:
    I have a fansite for Taylor, but it's a Facebook page.

It's called Swift Solution. I won 3 awards for it in 2011. I had a profile for it, but early this year Facebook deleted it due to the fact that profiles are not made for support, pages are. So I made a page for it and it's back in business!

www.facebook.com/taylorismysolution

Wow! It's so cool! I totally liked it immediately!!! I wish you Good Luck so that your fan page will be awarded again somehow and also be liked by more and more people.

Luck, luck, luck!!!
    ~Be Fearless!!~
    --TaylorThirteen--

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Wonderful site!!! SO pretty and well organised!

Graphic by imeg99 ^^

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Fetching user quote, Please Wait...

Very pretty. Gorgeous, just amazing!

Graphic by imeg99 ^^

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Hey! We are four swifties, and we just became a member of your amazing site! Is that okay with you? The site is wonderful! Hopefully you get more members! :)

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 3:14 AM

pls visit http://forevertaylorswift.weebly.com i made it yester day at 2:00am!!

Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 3:10 AM

So sorry for the late reply, guys, but thanks SOOO much for all the positive replies!!! I'll keep on making the site more beautiful.

Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 3:17 AM

@ForeverSwiftie, your site is GREAT! I hope your site will be famous!!! :)))

Luck, luck, luck!!!

~TaylorThirteen~

Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 3:25 AM

You're site is soooooo amazing !!! Better then amazing there are no words for it. You realy did a great job i became a member right away. :D

Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 3:32 AM

Thanks SOOOOO much, @Geordi.D!!! Positive replies are filling this topic!!! that makes me happy!!! SOOO happy!!!! Thank you for being a member, by the way!!!

Luck, luck, luck~!!!

~TaylorThirteen~

Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 3:33 AM

Thank you, @LongLiveTeamSwift13 for being a member~!!!!!

~TaylorThirteen~

Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 6:59 AM

Cool website ;)
    Roxieswifty - xox -

1. Bea avatar Bea

Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Hi ! I have my own website too but it's a french one sooooo XD
    But anyway feel free to visit it^^
    Swift-france.net

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 3:24 AM

Thank you SO much, @Roxieswifty!!!!

~TaylorThirteen~

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 3:28 AM

Even if it's on another language, you're website is BEAUTIFUL, @Bea!!! keep up the good work!! I hope that your website become famous someday!!!

~TaylorThirteen~

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 3:30 AM

awesome site

MY HEART IS YOURS