1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Graphics for everyone

Sun, May 27, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Hello!I'm Tania and I really like making graphics.

I can make avatars,banners,signatures,winners graphics...everything.

If you request,please be pacient,it might take 1-2 days.
Allways credit.
I will tag my graphics.
Please don't be mean.It you don't like the graphic that I made you,plase be polite.I would be more thann happy to change it.But..You are swifties,you're not mean!

This is how your request should look like

For avatars,I will only need one pictures.At banners,signatures,you can send me more pictures and I'll make a collage.

TYPE:Avatar,banner,signature,winners graphic
PICTURE/PICTURES:Send a link or upload a/the picture(s)
TEXT:Wht you want it to say
FONT/FONTS:Choose the font.If you don't know,at least tell me if you want it bold,italic etc.
COLOUR SCHEME:I would really appreciate if you'd tell me what colour you'd like your graphic to contain (the fonts,the background etc)
BACKGROUND:If you want me to changethe background,send the link/upload the picture(with a backgroud) or tell me what colours you'd like it.
EDGES:Rounded or normal?
EFECTS:What do you want?Do you want me to do my ebst or you'd like it...blurry,sepia etc?
OTHER IDEAS:?

Winners graphics

Banners/signatures

I recieved

3rd place in Annie Anh987 graphic contest (Round 1)
1st place in taylorswiftie12903's graphic contest

Beauty and fashion advices
More of my graphics
If you can't reply,click here
Click here if you want a song review.
Check out my songbook

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Graphics for everyone

Sun, May 27, 2012 at 3:40 AM

I like the one which is your siggie too.
    Btw Awesome graphics..I'll request for one soon. :D
    Please visit my graphic shop http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/1767261#post_9661361

Thank you! :)

Sun, May 27, 2012 at 4:40 AM

You use Photobucket, right? I'm sorry but I had to point it out, I use Photobucket too!

1) The Amazing Songbird13
    2) The Great Ours13

RE: Graphics for everyone

Sun, May 27, 2012 at 5:32 AM

I used diffrent programs and websites,not just one.

I also have a graphic contest,if you're interested.

And our daddies used to joke about the two of us growing up and falling in love....:)

Sun, May 27, 2012 at 8:33 AM

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 8:18 AM

Anyone else?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Can I have one like the third one ?
    like the same pictures but with "Instead I'm just invisible" written across in kursiv on the bottom?

Credit to ForeverEnchanted13:-))

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 9:45 AM

aplaceinthisworld510 wrote:
    Can I have one like the third one ?
    like the same pictures but with "Instead I'm just invisible" written across in kursiv on the bottom?

Sure!Glad you requested!I'll send you a message.:)

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Thank you so much! :-))

Thu, May 31, 2012 at 6:15 AM

aplaceinthisworld510 wrote:
    Thank you so much! :-))

Hello!Your graphic's done.Hope it's fine.

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 4:28 AM

Any requests?

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Sparks Fly When ever You Smile13

You have your graphic here.Hope you like it!:)

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 2:49 AM

Fearlessswiftie13.Hope you like it!:)

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 3:04 AM

LauraFearless
    Hope you like it!:)

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 3:20 AM

SwiftieForTay

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 3:33 AM

CoconutCoffeeo8

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 3:39 AM

Tania15 wrote:
    SwiftieForTay

OHMYSWIFT!! Thank you
    I love Taylor Swift and all Swifties.
    LET'S SWIFT-ING! 13

ENTER MY SONGWRITING CONTEST!:)

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 5:22 AM

Tania15 wrote:
    CoconutCoffeeo8

OMG, thank you so much!!! :D :D I love it!!! :D And I just added it into my songbook!! :D

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 9:09 AM

CoconutCoffee08 wrote:
    Tania15 wrote:
    CoconutCoffeeo8

OMG, thank you so much!!! :D :D I love it!!! :D And I just added it into my songbook!! :D

Glad you like it!

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 11:22 AM

I'd lie....Here are the graphics you requested.Hope you like them!:)

Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Tania15 wrote:
    LauraFearless
    Hope you like it!:)

OMG! It's so beautiful! Thank you so much! I love it!