Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 13TSwizzle13's Graphic Contest

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 1:42 PM

My best ever GIF! Proud:

I'll always love TAYLOR SWIFT
    I'll always be FEARLESS
    I'll always SPEAK NOW
    Avvie+siggie by MWAH

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Yay! An entry!! I just need two-three more entries.

My Graphic Reviews
    Sig:Swiftlookalike Avi:Allyouareismean

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I shall enter very soon haha I have to go make a graphic first

Click Here to Visit my Graphic Shop

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Swiftlookalike wrote:
    I shall enter very soon haha I have to go make a graphic first

Good then because no one has really entered except for Allyouareismean

My Graphic Reviews

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 10:18 AM

KA CHING! I entered :)

I'll always be FEARLESS
    I'll always SPEAK NOW
    Avvie+siggie by MWAH

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Oh, by the way, is it ok that it doesn't have text? It still fits the theme so, you know.

I'll always be FEARLESS
    I'll always SPEAK NOW
    Avvie+siggie by MWAH

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Allyouareismean wrote:
    Oh, by the way, is it ok that it doesn't have text? It still fits the theme so, you know.

I'll always be FEARLESS
    I'll always SPEAK NOW
    Avvie+siggie by MWAH

I will not be saying anything about like if it has a certain thing or not. I will judge when there are more entries and you know whatever graphics are entered are entered and I'll rate them depending on what I will judge the round in :)

My Graphic Reviews

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Allyouareismean wrote:
    KA CHING! I entered :)

I'll always be FEARLESS
    I'll always SPEAK NOW
    Avvie+siggie by MWAH

You are the only one who has entered which makes me kind of sad the no one else enters
    (well I am trusting Swiftlookalike that she will enter)

My Graphic Reviews

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 1:06 PM

I love your avatar by the way, I wonder which genius made it :P Oh yes, ME! LOL!

I'll always be FEARLESS
    I'll always SPEAK NOW
    Avvie+siggie by MWAH

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Here's my entry!!

^
    Tanyaxoh

^
    Made by me
    (I take requests)

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Sorry for my graphic above!! I didn't realize how huge it was!

^
    Tanyaxoh

^
    Made by me
    (I take requests)

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Pavv14 wrote:
    Sorry for my graphic above!! I didn't realize how huge it was!

^
    Tanyaxoh

^
    Made by me
    (I take requests)

It isn't that big. At least it's not taking up the WHOLE screen.

My Graphic Reviews

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Allyouareismean wrote:
    I love your avatar by the way, I wonder which genius made it :P Oh yes, ME! LOL!

I'll always be FEARLESS
    I'll always SPEAK NOW
    Avvie+siggie by MWAH

:P Genius you is going to make me another one once I get tired of this one that I have now :P

My Graphic Reviews

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 3:25 PM

I SWEAR I'm making my graphic like right now!

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Swiftlookalike wrote:
    I SWEAR I'm making my graphic like right now!

Well you better be making it. Wouldn't want to see your favorite costumer cry now wouldn't you....... And then I will have enough enteries if no one else enters by the deadline.

My Graphic Reviews

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Lol, people seem to like my avvies, I get almost all of my requests for them.

I'll always be FEARLESS
    I'll always SPEAK NOW
    Avvie+siggie by MWAH

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Allyouareismean wrote:

I'll always be FEARLESS
    I'll always SPEAK NOW
    Avvie+siggie by MWAH

Yes, people love you avvies. Especially mine. People always keep complimenting me on it and I'm always like Allyouareismean made it for me. Isn't it amazing.

My Graphic Reviews

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Entries anyone?

My Graphic Reviews

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 9:55 AM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Allyouareismean wrote:

I'll always be FEARLESS
    I'll always SPEAK NOW
    Avvie+siggie by MWAH

Yes, people love you avvies. Especially mine. People always keep complimenting me on it and I'm always like Allyouareismean made it for me. Isn't it amazing.

My Graphic Reviews

Aww thanks :) I got my first non-avvie request the other day- wahoo!!!!!! Anyway, back to contests, serious face-

I'll always be FEARLESS
    I'll always SPEAK NOW
    Avvie+siggie by MWAH

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 11:29 AM

my entry...

^by me