Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: 13TSwizzle13's Graphic Reviews

Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 4:08 PM

The link is in the sig. I can make wallpapers if you can tell me what resolution(size) your wallpaper needs to be.

1st, 3rd, and avatar by me, 2nd by the incredibly amazing Tanya
    PGS letters by luckythirteen
    Kiki

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 4:11 PM

TrueTaylorFan6814 wrote:
    The link is in the sig. I can make wallpapers if you can tell me what resolution(size) your wallpaper needs to be.

Kiki

Once I request, I will put the size in the request.

Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 4:14 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TrueTaylorFan6814 wrote:

Kiki

Once I request, I will put the size in the request.

Okay:)

Kiki

Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 4:44 PM

i don't make wallpapers, but I'll try. all it is a gigantic graphic, right?

here's the link to "Music 21's Graphics! :D"

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/1665231

so, one signature, an avatar, and wallpaper.

(^) Credit to luckythirteen for the awesome graphic!

Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Thanks for the credit. :) This is all good. :) You can review me if you want. The link is my signature.

EDIT: Wallpapers are a yes, if you tell me the res

I'll always love TAYLOR SWIFT
    I'll always be FEARLESS
    I'll always SPEAK NOW
    Avvie+siggie by MWAH

Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Music 21 wrote:

I think so... Just the sizing is different for wallpaper. If you can't make a wallpaper then it's two signatures and one avatar. :)

Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 1:25 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Music 21 wrote:

I think so... Just the sizing is different for wallpaper. If you can't make a wallpaper then it's two signatures and one avatar. :)

ok. I'll do two signatures and a avatar, thats fine. is there a specific size for them, too?

Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Music 21 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Music 21 wrote:

ok. I'll do two signatures and a avatar, thats fine. is there a specific size for them, too?

I'll post the request once it's you turn for me to do your review because like it was stated its all done at random :)

Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Mine please :) I can make wallpapers also! I do have a form so if you could fill that out that would be wonderful :)
    Here's my link to my shop:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/1683141

Please join this group on facebook and tweet it to Scotty McCreery!! Please help a swiftie with a dream!
    The facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/events/297678833632337/
    His twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/ScottyMcCreery

Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 3:38 PM

i will make some soon

Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Okay, I'm going to be posting my first review request on one of your shops tommorow or Thursday. You'll have a week to make the three things. Just to remind you that this is all random so I'll pick someone today , and post the request tommorow or Thursday

Sig:Swiftlookalike Avatar: Allyouareismean

Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 4:20 PM

lol would it be weird if i asked you to do a review of my shop since you use it frequently?

My Graphic Shop

Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Swiftlookalike wrote:
    lol would it be weird if i asked you to do a review of my shop since you use it frequently?

My Graphic Shop

No it would not be weird. I would uhh... ummm...... I would figure something out but I would still do it and I would treat it like the rest of the reviews

Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 5:00 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Music 21 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Music 21 wrote:

I'll post the request once it's you turn for me to do your review because like it was stated its all done at random :)

ok. thanks!

Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Link in my signature graphic (:

songbird13

Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 6:44 PM

My link is in my signature :)

EDIT: I don't make wallpapers sorry.
    -----------------------

Signature made by brooker27, avatar made by Songbird13
    Please check out my graphics at:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/1708621
    ~ Be Fearless And Speak Now ~

Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 11:17 AM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Swiftlookalike wrote:

My Graphic Shop

No it would not be weird. I would uhh... ummm...... I would figure something out but I would still do it and I would treat it like the rest of the reviews

okay :)

My Graphic Shop

Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Okay. I posted both requests for a review. One's a PM because it wouldnt let me post and the other one is posted on their graphic shop.

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Allyouareismean:

Sig-
    Wallpaper- http://tinyurl.com/6q4c6u6

REVIEW:
    Shop-
    Intro: 2/3
    Quality: 4/4
    Friendliness: 5/5
    Organization: 5/5

Requests-
    Forms: 5/5
    Sig: 5/5
    Wallpaper: 5/5
    How fast graphics were made: slow (last day of the week given) medium (half way of the week given) Fast(within one or two days)

Comments/Suggestions:
    For a beginner, these graphics are good. At your shop, there was no spam on any of page of the shop (ex. of spam would be having your friends on TC putting GIFs on your shop when you have 13 pages). I really liked the sig. I thought it was cute! I would suggest you put on the intro of your shop how long to use your graphics, what kind of graphics you make (ex. I make only Taylor graphics), what size you want your sig or wallpaper to be on request forms, and that people need to credit you. On the avatar maybe you could have cut slightly closer to one part of the hair right before the username.

OVERALL:12/13

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 4:28 PM

I think you skipped mine. that's alright though, I do make wallpapers :) here's my link:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/1683141
    Please join this group on facebook and tweet it to Scotty McCreery!! Please help a swiftie with a dream!
    The facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/events/297678833632337/
    His twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/ScottyMcCreery