Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift and Zac Efron Sing A Duet!!

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Is it just me, or is this the cutest thing EVER?? I've had this song in my head ever since yesterday, and I've found myself playing it on guitar off and on today....it's just...amazing! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8kCTPPwfpM&feature=branded]

Also, I think they look adorable together. Zac kinda acted like he was into her the whole interview. Some of the little comments he made were so sweet, they had to come from somewhere other than "just being nice"! ;)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift and Zac Efron Sing A Duet!!

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Yes I loved that duet! They should definitely do a song together

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 9:44 AM

aww I can't stop watching Taylors and zac's duet!! it just makes me smile :) xx

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 10:25 AM

This was hilarious! I love Ellen. And Taylor. And I must say Zac Efron has gotten a lot more attractive as he's gotten older. I still think of him as the little boy in Summerland but clearly he has grown up.

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 11:50 AM

That was so adorable! I watched it when it premiered on tv and kept rewinding it and eventually, I learned it on guitar! I always thought Zac Efrom from high school musical but he looks much better now and he can sing. My mom was always telling me "you're sure he's the guy from high school musical?" they were so sweet together! The whole interview was super funny too!
    Avatar made by the switasticallytaylorificlywonderstruckinlyamazing and kind TSF! :)

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 12:12 PM

I play the original "Pumped Up Kicks" but their version was hilarious lol.

Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 4:01 PM

So great! I love the original song but i love this version too!

Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Ah I loved this duet it was so cute . I watched it so many times I had it stuck in my head for like 2 days

RE: Taylor Swift and Zac Efron Sing A Duet!!

Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Their voices go together perfectly! They totally need to duet sometime!

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I love it when Taylor goes on Ellen! They're always the best interviews! :D

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 8:43 PM

The funny thing about it is that there are over 5 million views...Taylor knows everything! :)
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature by: Cerulean | Avatar by: Heather

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 8:46 AM

I love it!!! It's so funny and true! The first time I saw it I almost died it was so funny!

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Not only was that amazing, but c'mon, they were so all over each other. But that could just be after working with each other so much on the Lorax. It happens.

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 1:55 AM

OMG I loved their duet! I
    Taylor is mine,and I am hers

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 5:39 PM

I think they both are very talented and I think they would make a good couple!

Love, Love, Love
    -E-

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 5:42 PM

i love that video i love how they just made it up :P

credit to Luckythirteen^^

created by me^^
    please could you check out my graphics :
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1887661

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.