Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor's Brit Awards Performance

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:02 PM

So I am sure all of you already know this, but Taylor performed IKYWT at the Brit Awards on the 20th. She did this really cool costume change in the middle of the song, and everyone is talking about it online and stuff saying it was her "sexiest performance ever" and how she "stripped down into lingerie". I think it's so dumb that people are saying that because it wasn't lingerie at all it was like a lacy top thing with shorts. Idk, that's just my opinion. I can't find a video on YouTube because I think they have all been taken down. But I have pics.

She went from this....

To this....

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor's Brit Awards Performance

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 6:42 AM

swiftsparkle13 wrote:
    Dark Blue Tennessee wrote:
    I am not a big fan of the outfits personally. I loved the performance but the dress was a little weird how it sticks up at the waist area and then the black was a little to edgy I think. I want the sun dresses back but I know it was made to fit the song.

I completly agree!
    url=http://tinyurl.com/6o54afe]

h[/signature][/quote]

You have another person who agrees!
    [signature][img="http://i45.tinypic.com/2qny35g.jpg"]

1. Me
    2.Swifty7[/signature]

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 6:48 AM

I think it was awesome it really suited the song xx
    Taylor Swift

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 7:04 AM

yeah ........ performance perfect for this song!!!!!!!

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 7:18 AM

She was Flawless

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 7:40 AM

i loved it:)!!!!!
    "Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"- Taylor Swift

i spoke now Aug. 14,2011

"Being good to people is a wouderful legacy to leave behind'-Taylor swift
    http://i.pica[/signature]

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 9:30 AM

I thought it was extrememely good and dramatic, loved the costume change and people are making a big deal about nothing

1) LittleTasteOfHeaven made this graphic

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 9:53 AM

taylor13000000 wrote:
    i think the costume change tells the story of the song. Sweet taylor is changed by this guy, like in the music video. i think the performance needs it to work:)
    Though i dont like either outfit particually...
    greece. loves. taylor.

Yeah

Thanks ^

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 11:25 AM

The only issues I had with it was that the background singers were too much. And I wish she and choreographed something cooler during the breakdown sequence (maybe take on Selena's choreographed dance :D ) otherwise I loved it! Did anyone else pick up on the fact that she combined both AMA and ARIA live performance of IKYWT at the BRITS??

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Link to Taylor'sw Brit Performance ...

Taylor's Brit Performance

Artwork courtesy of Natalie's Graphic Shop

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 3:27 PM

I am obsessed with this performance. I watched it on Saturday and I was sitting there for a while afterwards thinking "Oh... my... GOSH!" It was absolutely stunning. And to all those people who are "complaining" about it, like it or leave it. That's all I have to say to you.

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 3:50 PM

I thought she was great, it told a story, I'm not upset with it at all, but I didn't particularly like the outfits, but that's just my opinion. She looked great in them though:)

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Did anyone else notice what looked to me like a censor block? Does anyone know what that's about?

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 4:12 PM

I think the performance was perfect for that song! I just don't want her to dress like that for the entire RED show!

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Treacherous Slope wrote:
    Dark Blue Tennessee wrote:
    This was great and the outfit wasn't revealing or anything in my opinion, I just don't favor it. It's suppose to fit the edgy song, and I love the song. It was on the radio when I was in the car and I sang along to it the whole time. Just want to see some of those girly dresses again!

I agree!!

made by autumn leaves are falling!!!

yep! this is my opinion

by Dani_PazL
    Go here please before it's lost! http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2073831

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:21 PM

I thought it was perfect. Well, the dancers were a bit much, but everything else was 113% perfect.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:32 PM

It was different but overall amazing!!

- credit LongLiveTay13

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 6:46 PM

TaylorFan97 wrote:
    It was different but overall amazing!!

- credit LongLiveTay13

Agreed!

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Does anyone know about the censor block thingy?!

RE: Taylor's Brit Awards Performance

Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 4:21 AM

Wearing a gown shaped like a pastry...
    Haha x

Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 5:07 AM

Ihadthetimeofmylifewithyou wrote:
    Wearing a gown shaped like a pastry...
    Haha x

LOL
    I have to agree :)

Thanks so much! ^

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.