Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I wouldn't say she confirmed WANEGBT

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 2:20 PM

I made this yesterday but was deleted. I am assuming it was in the wrong section. Anyway, she said she MIGHT sing it.

"I think what I've learned from the Grammys is to perform what's nominated, and we are lucky to have WANEGBT nominated as Record of the Year, so I might just do that.

So it isn't confimed yet. Not completely at least. I think she will sing either Safe and Sound, because it is also nominated, or 22, because she will be with friends and it will be close to midnight and it is the new single. Plus she has performed WANEGBT a bunch and they said the first performace is most looked upon or something. Idk. Thoughts?

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I wouldn't say she confirmed WANEGBT

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Meh.....I REALLY DON'T WANT ANOTHER WANEGBT PERFORMANCE

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 12:22 PM

I was really hoping she'd sing IKYWT since Scott said it was between the 2 songs. I feel like she's performed WANEGBT enough at award shows already. But I know its still going to be amazing :)
    Thank You Daya & Savanah!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 12:28 PM

maybe
    Taylor Swift

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 1:04 PM

She is pretty much performing WANEGBT, but The Grammy's executive producer Ken Ehrlich did hint that this would a “Taylor Swift we’ve never seen before,” That is why I can't wait.
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 1:05 PM

It's definitely WANEGBT because the grammy producers confirmed it this morning.

www.twitter.com/osnapitzswifti

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 1:22 PM

I'd love to hear All Too Well but I get is feeling it's going to be a single. So between WANEGBT, IKYWT, State Of Grace, Red, or Begin Again... or even a mix.

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Scott Borchetta confirmed through twitter that it will definitely be either IKYWT or WANEGBT. He said it would not be a new single. You can check his twitter if you wanna see it.

Made by the ever flawless Daya.

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I don't mind what she sings as it would be amazing anyways :) but if she does do WANEGBT I hope she does something different to what she's done before

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 1:50 PM

mpdporter13Swiftie wrote:
    She is pretty much performing WANEGBT, but The Grammy's executive producer Ken Ehrlich did hint that this would a “Taylor Swift we’ve never seen before,” That is why I can't wait.
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

While that does sound cool, the same guy said last year, Taylor's performance of Mean would be a new Taylor... "[her performance] is absolutely delicious. She’s done the song on other shows, but never like this." And honestly, she added one line different! While I loved her performance last year, it really wasn't very different, so I don't believe this guy haha...

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 1:53 PM

I want All Too Well ssoooooooo bad WANGBT is so overdone!!!

Made By Topaz www.taylorswift.com/users/wonderstruckkitty

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 2:37 PM

I wish she was playing Safe and Sound instead, since it's also nominated. Personally I don't really think WANEGBT deserved its nomination and she never sounds 100% singing it at award shows. Safe and Sound shows off her vocal range, suits the sound of her voice, and shows a maturity that the general public thinks she is lacking. Plus, I think playing it would be a lot more special for her fans. Maybe it will be cool for everyone else who doesn't watch all her performances to see WANEGBT, but for those of us who keep up to date with everything she does, another WANEGBT performance is pretty boring.

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Can we stop saying WANEGBT deserves a nomination? We should be PROUD of her!! Grammies aren't judged on lyrics-_-

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 3:01 PM

i think now she actually is doing it

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Amaia wrote:
    Can we stop saying WANEGBT deserves a nomination? We should be PROUD of her!! Grammies aren't judged on lyrics-_-

This.

made by autumn leaves are falling!!!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 3:02 PM

don't know
    Taylor Swift

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 3:03 PM

i support eveything, i just really want 22!! :D

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Amaia wrote:

I already replied to your post in the other thread but

In both voting rounds, Academy members are required to vote based upon quality alone, and not to be influenced by sales, chart performance, personal friendships, regional preferences or company loyalty. The acceptance of gifts is prohibited. Members are urged to vote in a manner that preserves the integrity of the academy.

So yes, they are based on lyrics.

I'm incredibly proud of everything Taylor has achieved in her life, but I think WANEGBT is far from her best work and I would prefer her to be recognised for all the other songs she has that are superior to WANEGBT. This is why I'm really hoping that Red will be nominated and win for Album of the Year next year, and that All Too Well will be released as a single so it can be nominated and win for Record of the Year.

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 3:21 PM

I wish she'd sing Treacherous, Sad Beautiful Tragic, or one of her other slow songs.

Please enter Round 2-LoveStory

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 3:53 PM

I would have preferred Safe and Sound over WANEGBT if she has to perform something she is nominated for. I'm looking forward to the performance, I just wish it was going to be a song we haven't seen performed so many times before.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 4:02 PM

I think she'll do 22 or I Knew You Were Trouble, because 22 is her next single and I Knew You Were Trouble was a big smash all around the world :) Plus she's sung We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together a lot and it would be nice for her to do a diffrent song.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.