1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Superbowl?

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 2:48 PM

i dont know if this is true or not but i heard some kids at school talking today about Taylor preforming at the superbowl with Beyonce. is it true?

credit to Guppy1313 for making this graphic :)

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Superbowl?

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 2:49 PM

I don't think that's true. I know there's supposed to be a destiny's child reunion though!
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Sydneytilley wrote:
    I don't think that's true. I know there's supposed to be a destiny's child reunion though!
    You're beautiful every little piece love

yeah, i was getting a little suspisious but she did do well this year. so i didn't think it would be too weird.

credit to Guppy1313 for making this graphic :)

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 3:10 PM

i have not heard about that yet

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Haven't heard that before
    Graphic Shop

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 3:15 PM

That's probably just a bunch of chatter. Fake. Haven't heard that. Also, apparently there will be no Destiny's Child reunion since one of the band members, Michelle Williams, said she will be appearing in the musical, Fela,. But I guess rumors, are rumors and we'll have to see if they are true or not.
    "So casually cruel in the name of being honest"

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Not that I know
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

[url=http://ta

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 3:50 PM

I heard Beyonce is but I think the taylor part is a lie...

made by me :) ^

^made by mollyswift13!!

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Yeah I would not believe it, until I saw it. I know Beyonce is playing so nothing special there. I'm in it for the commercials haha
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacks_photography/

Visit my Flickr account for great photos. Thank you for looking

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Beyonce's ego is too big to share a stage with anyone including DC which she crapped on and left.

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 10:03 PM

I don't think it's true...
    I dont think Taylor would mind sharing the stage with Beyonce and DC, but i think it would detract from the DC reunion...

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 10:38 PM

We would have heard 'bout it, wouldn't we?
    And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
    Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
    If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
    Didn't they need you bad enough
    Snap buttons on a denim shirt
    Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 7:40 AM

I think we would know first.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 6:18 PM

That would be cool! But its probably a rumor, but you never know...LMAFO joined Madonna
    [ IMG ]http://i47.tinypic.com/24eryhk.png[/ IMG ][/ url ]

*First 2 Graphics Bea*

http://[/signature]

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 6:50 PM

That would be so cool
    Taylor Swift

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 7:48 PM

not sure!

signatures made by TanyaxOh

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 3:39 AM

I may be wrong - but I don't think it's true.

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 3:58 AM

I wish! But I don't think soo!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Lovestruck85 wrote:
    I wish! But I don't think soo!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Mmm, I agree.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^