1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

singer-songwriter

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 1:21 PM

I've seen that there's alot of songwiters here on TC. But i can't find them all, I love songwriter, so if you have written a song. comment if you have a song in your blog/profile thing.

ohh and also. what do you guys think about that there's songwritters here on TC??

ok peace bye and Never forget the eccense of your sparkle

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: singer-songwriter

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 1:23 PM

I have a songbook, if you want to check it out, maybe?

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2395673

^Made by Me!! :)

^Also by Me!! :)

Re: singer-songwriter

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 1:26 PM

i got some songs on my profile so you could check the if you want to

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 2:44 PM

I have a songbook!! Link is in my profile :)

^Ours13

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 2:53 PM

I am !!

Here is a song I've written :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qwWpl2YUWM

(If you like it..... would you mind sharing it??? I really would love the support, and send me a message if you've seen it ! :D )

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 3:27 PM

I am a singer/songwriter/guitarist =)
    and I like that there are lots of songwriters here on TC, it really inspires me to keep writing.
    here's a link to my FB music page where I have my lyrics under "notes"
    {feel free to like anything and everything XD that'd make my day!}

https://www.facebook.com/KatieThing
    ^^^^^ my music page on facebook =)

"I didn't say half the things I wanted to"

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 4:18 PM

i think people who can write songs are extremely patient and talented
    Keep Calm and Love Taylor Swift

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 10:51 PM

talented swifties

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Here is mine :) check out my new song Words I Didn't Say :)

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2348123/
    Stay Fearlessly Beautiful,

TaylorRose xx

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 10:58 PM

I have a song in one of my blogs I once made..
    you can find it on my profile, it's called "I am finally saying goodbye".

Made by me

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 11:14 PM

I'm a songwriter! :D I have a few songs on youtube, which is in the links on my profile.

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 11:17 PM

I am a singer/songwriter, and I play guitar too!

My stuff is on www.soundcloud.com/daisymairichards

I hope you like it, there are so many talented people on here!
    I sing and play guitar: www.soundcloud.com/daisymairichards

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 5:24 AM

I wanna start my own songbook(:

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 5:27 AM

My songbook is in my signature, just click on the lovely graphic :D

^Primafacie

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 5:59 AM

I have a link to my songbook on my profile

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 8:37 AM

I'm a songwriter! I'm very serious about it and hope to pursue it as a career. Here is one of the songs I've written, as a tribute to Newtown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFLMO3U4xpo

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 8:44 AM

I've been writing songs for over 2 years and I'm very committed to it. I rarely post my songs in my online 'song book', but I often do in competitions. I even got offered a songwriting contract by Paramount Songs last April! :)

Just dug out my 'song book' and I've only posted 2 songs in it... I wrote them both last December. Click here to read them and let me know what you think, thanks :)

Graphics made by me :)

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 10:40 AM

link is on my profile :)
    Stay Strong,
    Kristen Source: taylorswift.com via Kristen on Pinterest
    (credited to Gigi)

Source: taylorswift.com via Kristen on Pinterest
    (credited to LoveTSwift13)
    Source: taylorswift.com via Kristen on Pi