1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

New Years Eve

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 4:58 AM

What do you guys think about Taylors New Years Eve outfit? I liked it, but it was kiind of surprising because thats not the kind of stuff she normally wears. I liked it though, don't get me wrong!:) What do you think of it though?:)
"Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine." -Ours

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: New Years Eve

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 5:27 AM

I thought it was very different & i loved it!!

Taylor looked amazing in it!! Her hair & make-up were perfect!! (love the fringe!)

The stylist got it perfectly right!!!
    Its one of the sexiest outfits I'v seen Taylor wear (she looked hot!)
    MrFancypants569 :)

Re: New Years Eve

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 5:56 AM

I loved it :)

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:00 AM

The outfit was definitely a step in a different direction for Taylor, but I liked it. Taylor has the rare ability to make anything look good :)!

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 7:21 AM

Different but she looked flawless

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 7:26 AM

it's amazing!
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

I'm a Twi-Hard (Team

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 7:38 PM

I loved her outfit!! It was so cute!!