1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor is on Ellen!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Taylor is on the Ellen show, even though its a re run!

I lovelovelove Taylor A. Swift

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor is on Ellen!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Which interview is it?:)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I had forgotten that it was re-airing today but apparently I set a reminder in my phone so im watching now

It is the red concert special

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:11 PM

gamer7831 wrote:
    I had forgotten that it was re-airing today but apparently I set a reminder in my phone so im watching now

Haha I'm ready for her to come on though.

I lovelovelove Taylor A. Swift

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Haha i've watched it twice today!
    Every little piece love

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:47 PM

I am watching it right now!
    I LOVE Jesus!!!
    I LOVE Taylor Swift!!!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:00 PM

My mom and I just watched it! she is so flawless!
    [be red] °°°~Jessie

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Dang I missed it by 2 minutes, atleast it was a re-run
    ---

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:57 PM

i had no clue it was on until i got to a family friends house and she said so. she said it was a new one though so im glad to hear it wasnt. but still im sad i didnt get to watch it.

Taylor Swift is my idol and if i ever met her my life would be complete!

picture courtesy of swiftndbieber

Ellen

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 6:55 AM

Love her every time she's on Ellen!!!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 8:26 AM

I watched it last time and I love that! Wish I could get it on iTunes...
    I will turn RED on July 26th, 2013!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Man!! I didn't get to see it...I guess I'll just catch it on youtube later! I love watching Taylor on the Ellen show...it's always SO entertaining!!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Darn it I missed it.. theres always youtube
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 8:35 AM

enchantedtomeetu wrote:
    Man!! I didn't get to see it...I guess I'll just catch it on youtube later! I love watching Taylor on the Ellen show...it's always SO entertaining!!

I know right?
    I will turn RED on July 26th, 2013!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 8:45 AM

I love it when Taylor hangs out with Ellen. You never know what's going to happen ;)
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Cool

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 8:56 AM

I like screamed when that came on the tv, and I realized it was a rerun, but still:)

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 2:41 PM

it was funny

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 3:59 PM

I love when shes on Ellen!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

RE: Taylor is on Ellen!

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 4:00 PM

I watched this on Aussie TV last week again. It was hilarious! Great interview and outside concert :)

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Awesome!

Made my kerri.

Made