1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Should've Said No live from 2008

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 12:40 PM

I think this performance is just incredible!! I don't know how else to describe it, I just think it's really, really good and I think you can see her passion for the music in this performance. Especially the last minute!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irX-vm-3O98&list=FL7YWlnWR98tglvvFJu_Inhg

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Should've Said No live from 2008

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I agree! People on YouTube were saying she was lip singing - they are liars!

^Clara

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I saw that too and I agree with you! You can tell especially during the rain scene that its natural and it sounds really awesome

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 2:47 PM

I have always loved this performance!!! :D
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Love it!! I kinda suspect that she was lip syncing at the end, though. But she's standing underneath FREEZING COLD WATER, so I don't mind. xD

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 9:07 PM

I dunno, it sounds like it's not lip synced while she's in the rain! her voice there is my favorite part of the performance, its so good haha

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:52 AM

This is my faavvvourite live performance!!!!!! i dont know how people think its lip synced!!!! Dont they know how talented Taylor is???

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Love it !!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:19 AM

Haha, I DO think the part at the end is lip-synched, but it's not like I'll like her any less for it or something... she's definitely talented and could probably easily pull off vocals like that now, but that particular performance she was struggling until she switched mics haha :)

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:39 AM

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:56 AM

I love this one!!!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 7:17 AM

It's amazing!!

HEY! Join my Swiftie Camp? It would mean the world to me! Just click the link! :) LINK ---> http://shelbeehopkinsstar.wix.com/swiftieonlinecamp

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:07 AM

this performance was amazing! definantly my favorite live performance by Taylor!:) she is just AMAZING!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:46 AM

MadisonRylie13xo wrote:

^Clara

I think she switched the microphone so it would be safe to go in the rne and not electric shock her.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Allyouareismean wrote:
    MadisonRylie13xo wrote:

^Clara

I think she switched the microphone so it would be safe to go in the rne and not electric shock her.

yeah me too!! such a good performance

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:52 PM

i am in love with this performance!!! she was so goood!!!!!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:54 AM

Still one of my favorite performances. I was so excited that it was incorporated into the Fearless Tour. It was probably my favorite performance of the night.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:01 PM

I'm sad I missed the Fearless and Speak Now tours :(

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Such a Good Performance.. Fearless Tour is one of my favourite Tours, the Other Speak Now