Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tips for a first time concert goer?

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 12:32 PM

So, like my title says, my first Taylor concert is next August. But I'm really nervous, since:A) I'm going alone, and B) I'm a guy. I jst don't want things to be uncomfortable or awkward, since this is something I've been lookin forward to since last year.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tips for a first time concert goer?

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 1:14 PM

everyone is going to be there for the same reason : taylor! so nothing should be awkward!

i was surprised how many people were just as obsessed with taylor as i am when i went to a concert! so maybe try and talk to the people you end up sitting next to! you might be suprised!

and just have fun! i'm sure you will :)

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 1:16 PM

just have fun, we are all there for the same reason! :)

RE: Tips for a first time concert goer?

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 1:40 PM

It seems awkward, but it won't be once you get to the arena. You'll make friends with the people sitting around you, so you won't really feel alone. There are usually a good bit of guys at Taylor's concerts, so you shouldn't be alone in that aspect, either.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 2:03 PM

bewonderstruck13 wrote:
    everyone is going to be there for the same reason : taylor! so nothing should be awkward!

i was surprised how many people were just as obsessed with taylor as i am when i went to a concert! so maybe try and talk to the people you end up sitting next to! you might be suprised!

and just have fun! i'm sure you will :)

^
    This.

^
    Both made by the flawless Swiftastic13!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Well in my opinion it is a huge advantage that you're a guy
    1) You're taller than the rest and see more :D
    2) Many cute girls will try to talk to you because there are definetly more female Taylor fans :D
    3) Taylor will spot you faster than a girl :D
    4) Your chances to get to a T-Party are much bigger :D
    5) It's not awkward at all !

Just have fun and enjoy the enchanting Taylor concert !!
    From now on thinking RED is something confident and brave !
    Stay FEARLESS and never forget to SPEAK NOW !
    Long Live TAYLOR SWIFT !

RE: Tips for a first time concert goer?

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Awwwh yayy! I'm so glad you get to see Taylor live! It's FLAWLESS! It'll be one of the best, unforgettable nights of your life! You'll fit in just fine! There will be other guys, you may even meet a nice girl , & Taylor LOVES seeing guys at her concerts!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Awww wish I could go to a Tay's concert! but I'm from Uruguay, so it'll be kinda difficult :|

MAN, YOU'LL GO TO SEE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BLONDE BLUE-EYED GIRL ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!! JUST ENJOY THE MOMENT!!! CAPTURE IT, REMEMBER IT!!! I'm sure it'll be one of the best nights ever. Enjoy it and foget about all you fears!!!! :D

RE: Re: Tips for a first time concert goer?

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Meggie13 wrote:
    2) Many cute girls will try to talk to you because there are definetly more female Taylor fans :D

Haha awww, thanks.
    I wish girls would notice me lol >.<
    And if Taylor did notice me, I'll invite you to a party with her, cause you're awesome. lol

What's a T-Party? o.o

And to the rest of you beautiful people who replied, thanks. I'm still kind of nervous, but now it's the excited kind of nervous. :)

I'm gonna go, and enjoy myself, even if I'm by myself, and bask in the glory that is Taylor.
    And if I meet a girl when I'm there, I won't complain. Who knows? Maybe I'll even meet people from here :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 11:05 AM

I'm a guy going alone to the concert as well. I'm not worried what people think or think it'll be awkward.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Zackk wrote:
    Meggie13 wrote:

Haha awww, thanks.
    I wish girls would notice me lol >.<
    And if Taylor did notice me, I'll invite you to a party with her, cause you're awesome. lol

What's a T-Party? o.o

And to the rest of you beautiful people who replied, thanks. I'm still kind of nervous, but now it's the excited kind of nervous. :)

I'm gonna go, and enjoy myself, even if I'm by myself, and bask in the glory that is Taylor.
    And if I meet a girl when I'm there, I won't complain. Who knows? Maybe I'll even meet people from here :)

T-Party is where you get to meet Taylor after the show. They pick people who are enjoying themselves & having the time of there lives to come.

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:24 PM

I'll possibly be going to the concert alone (have an extra ticket but dunno who to bring). You said you're going in august, which one? I'll be seeing her on the 31st in Tacoma, WA!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.