Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

T-Party

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Hellooooooo :) I was wondering what are the best seats to get at a Taylor concert to get into the T-party?
Thanks! :)
-LoveLoveLove ShelbeeSwifty

HEY! Join my Swiftie Camp? It would mean the world to me! Just click the link! :) LINK ---> http://shelbeehopkinsstar.wix.com/swiftieonlinecamp

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: T-Party

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:21 PM

???

HEY! Join my Swiftie Camp? It would mean the world to me! Just click the link! :) LINK ---> http://shelbeehopkinsstar.wix.com/swiftieonlinecamp

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:23 PM

I have no idea maybe the lower section parts? like 100 something? idk becuz i haven't been to a Taylor concert yet. :(
    LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE taylor swift!

RE: T-Party

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:24 PM

i dunno!!:( sry
    my name is madison and i love taylor swift!! she is my life 24/7!!! please be my friend!! xoxo txswify4life

i LOVE taylor swift!!(:

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Aww I would be blessed if the T party happen to me in the future.. It's my first taylor concert I just wish its not too much screaming of audiences as if theres no tomorrow,,.. I have never been in any concert
    Your life, Taylor's song!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2331993#post_19130193
    Novel Please check too!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2320553#post_19047163

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Fearlessspeaknowred: Thanks! And I hope you get to go someday :)

TXSwifty4Life: That's alright :)

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:35 PM

I've watched YouTube videos and read peoples stories on here and there isn't a perfect place to sit its just pure luck, go all out, dance your heart out and who knows with Taylor and her team anything is possible! [=

Credit to MAZ for the amazing signature!!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Forevertaytay13: They are really amazingly fun!!!! I'm sure you will have an amazing time :)

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:37 PM

SwiftieHipster95: Thanks! :)

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:39 PM

I don't think theres really a certain spot. I was literally in the last row in the far corner for her speak now concert. Because of this I thought I would probably see somebody get invited but I never did. If you just have fun you might be one of those lucky people!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:40 PM

JumpRope524:Thanks! Hopefully I will get in :)

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Nice.. The good thing and very nice thing about taylor is her surprises she sometimes walk in the aisle or do something very sweet play guitar close to the back end of the arena.. or stadium whatever u call it..

That would be cooolll ... I just wanna see herand autograph then I'm happy
    Your life, Taylor's song!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2331993#post_19130193
    Novel Please check too!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2320553#post_19047163

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Forevertaytay13: Yeah :)

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Hi! There is not really a specific place! Its all random! It is said that people higher up or farther back get picked because even though there in the back and not seen, they are still singing along to every song, screaming, dancing, jumping and having fun! The main thing is to have fun and enjoy it! I went to my first Taylor Swift concert last year and even though i didn't get picked it was still amazing because I was just focused on having fun :) If you get your hopes up to high you could get disappointed.
    Tips:
    Make a big and bright poster!!!
    -glitter, rhinestones, sparkles, battery powered christmas light, poster light, glowsticks (LOTS), neon, glow paint, really anything bright and shiny and eye catching. I have seen people who go all out and get like custom lights made that spell out stuff!
    -Don't write things like TPARTY? or anything related. Do something creative or cute or a play on words or just lyrics. Ex: I did I'D BE ENCHANTED TO MEET YOU! And Enchanted was outlined in glitter and i had poster lights :)
    Make shirts with puffy paint and glitter or get a custom made shirt
    Wear a costume - random or themed like from music video!
    Deck out in glowsticks -go all out!
    I have heard some girls who have made a gift and somehow ran into mama swift and asked her if she would give Taylor their gift and she told them to give it to her herself! They were invited to the Tparty!!!

LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_s_music/2066891

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 7:29 PM

iHeartRed13: Thanks so much! That really did help :)

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Anywhere but really close on the floor
    ---

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Anywhere really! But I heard they try and get people up higher....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWl6ovxf_1Q

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 8:02 PM

I dont think they're any "best seats" but..... i never gotten in... so i dont know.

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 8:21 PM

You could get picked anywhere! I've heard stories of people getting picked in the back of the nosebleeds to the floor, it's really random! However, it's less likely on the floor just because your already so close to Taylor :) The biggest tip is don't go into it expecting to get back, cause you'll be disappointed. Just go to have fun!!

Twitter: @COSwifte13
    Tumblr: coswiftie.tumblr.com

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:15 PM

I never was at the T - Party.
    BUT I think that seats which are no the best to see Taylor have maybe good chances if you´re singing, screaming, having a big sign, crazy fan shirts or something like this.. I think maybe Andrea will notice you then.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:25 PM

It really doesn't matter where your sitting. If you are just haveing the time of your life then it will be up to luck. But the closer you are the more you need to have fun. But don't go to the concert expecting it. Just enjoy the concert. I hope this helps
    Dream With Passion and never stop fighting even for the simplest things :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.