Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: CMA Fest 2013

Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 8:19 PM

How excited is everyone getting for CMA Fest?? I leave for Nashville in 32 days and am soo Excited. I am making a Top Secret present for Taylor in case I do meet her, the only hint I'm spreading is that it is Very Nova Scotian and is being hand made by me :) I am Praying that I get the chance to meet Taylor during CMA Fest to give her the gift and thank her for absolutely everything that her music has done for me since 2007 :)
    LoveLoveLove
    -Jillian

:)
    http://www.facebook.com/swifty448

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 2:03 PM

CMA Fest VIP ‏@CMAFestVIP 21m
    #CMAfest UPDATE! Artists at LP field on Thursday night: @LukeBryanOnline @zacbrownband @mirandalambert @ericchurch @taylorswift13

Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Taylor is officially performing on Thursday for CMA Fest! I am SO EXCITED!! That's actually my birthday, so it's basically the best birthday present ever :)

Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Will it be on TV? Cause I'm not going.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 4:08 PM

This is so disappointing to find out that single night tickets are not being sold. I was only planning on going to see Taylor :(
    Fan since 2007 :)
    Total Taylor concerts attended: 7

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 5:51 PM

ADiamondSky wrote:
    This is so disappointing to find out that single night tickets are not being sold. I was only planning on going to see Taylor :(

i thought single night tickets were being sold

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

1. Moderator

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Love_Is_Blind13 wrote:
    Will it be on TV? Cause I'm not going.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Yes, highlights from it will air at the end of the summer.

Thanks ForeverStarlightSwiftie!

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 6:57 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    ADiamondSky wrote:

i thought single night tickets were being sold

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

according to the CMAfest VIP twitter they arent :(

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 7:07 PM

All the 4 day tickets sold out so yep, there's no single day seats available to sell.

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 7:59 PM

ADiamondSky wrote:
    Oh I was hoping for Saturday :(
    Well between Thursday and Friday, I would strongly prefer Friday

She's performing on Thursday. June 6th.

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 6:19 AM

Ugh...I WANNA GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    credit to brooker27

Hey, could you please check out a true story of mine? http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_s_music/2487143

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 6:21 AM

Looked on stubhub and there's no way I could afford it!! 875 plus plane tickets and hotels and food and a new outfit :P
    credit to brooker27

Hey, could you please check out a true story of mine? http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_s_music/2487143

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Does anyone have any idea when single night tickets go on sale? I can only be there for the CMT Awards and Thursday night.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

z100.com/c/?26 click the link and help me meet Taylor!

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 12:00 PM

I wish I could go :/
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Wish I lived in Nashville, I would totally go.

"Fans are my favorite thing in the world. I've never been the type of artist who has that line drawn between their friends and their fans." - Taylor Swift.

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 2:01 PM

thesethingswillchange wrote:
    Does anyone have any idea when single night tickets go on sale? I can only be there for the CMT Awards and Thursday night.

Word on the street is that there won't be any single tickets on sale ever, because the 4 day tickets sold out. Here's an article about it.

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 2:01 PM

thesethingswillchange wrote:

Apparently they are not going on sale according to CMAfest VIP twitter. Someone asked that on there.

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Even though I wont have a ticket Im still planning on trying to go to Nashville during then if she has a big fan event

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 5:47 PM

I wish I could go!

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Ugh I wish! I have been wanting to go to CMA fest for sooo long! One of these days I'm gonna go.