Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: CMA Fest 2013

Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 8:19 PM

How excited is everyone getting for CMA Fest?? I leave for Nashville in 32 days and am soo Excited. I am making a Top Secret present for Taylor in case I do meet her, the only hint I'm spreading is that it is Very Nova Scotian and is being hand made by me :) I am Praying that I get the chance to meet Taylor during CMA Fest to give her the gift and thank her for absolutely everything that her music has done for me since 2007 :)
    LoveLoveLove
    -Jillian

:)
    http://www.facebook.com/swifty448

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 2:03 PM

CMA Fest VIP ‏@CMAFestVIP 21m
    #CMAfest UPDATE! Artists at LP field on Thursday night: @LukeBryanOnline @zacbrownband @mirandalambert @ericchurch @taylorswift13

Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Taylor is officially performing on Thursday for CMA Fest! I am SO EXCITED!! That's actually my birthday, so it's basically the best birthday present ever :)

Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Will it be on TV? Cause I'm not going.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 4:08 PM

This is so disappointing to find out that single night tickets are not being sold. I was only planning on going to see Taylor :(
    Fan since 2007 :)
    Total Taylor concerts attended: 7

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 5:51 PM

ADiamondSky wrote:
    This is so disappointing to find out that single night tickets are not being sold. I was only planning on going to see Taylor :(

i thought single night tickets were being sold

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

1. Moderator

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Love_Is_Blind13 wrote:
    Will it be on TV? Cause I'm not going.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Yes, highlights from it will air at the end of the summer.

Thanks ForeverStarlightSwiftie!

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 6:57 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    ADiamondSky wrote:

i thought single night tickets were being sold

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

according to the CMAfest VIP twitter they arent :(

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 7:07 PM

All the 4 day tickets sold out so yep, there's no single day seats available to sell.

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 7:59 PM

ADiamondSky wrote:
    Oh I was hoping for Saturday :(
    Well between Thursday and Friday, I would strongly prefer Friday

She's performing on Thursday. June 6th.

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 6:19 AM

Ugh...I WANNA GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    credit to brooker27

Hey, could you please check out a true story of mine? http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_s_music/2487143

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 6:21 AM

Looked on stubhub and there's no way I could afford it!! 875 plus plane tickets and hotels and food and a new outfit :P
    credit to brooker27

Hey, could you please check out a true story of mine? http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_s_music/2487143

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Does anyone have any idea when single night tickets go on sale? I can only be there for the CMT Awards and Thursday night.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

z100.com/c/?26 click the link and help me meet Taylor!

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 12:00 PM

I wish I could go :/
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Wish I lived in Nashville, I would totally go.

"Fans are my favorite thing in the world. I've never been the type of artist who has that line drawn between their friends and their fans." - Taylor Swift.

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 2:01 PM

thesethingswillchange wrote:
    Does anyone have any idea when single night tickets go on sale? I can only be there for the CMT Awards and Thursday night.

Word on the street is that there won't be any single tickets on sale ever, because the 4 day tickets sold out. Here's an article about it.

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 2:01 PM

thesethingswillchange wrote:

Apparently they are not going on sale according to CMAfest VIP twitter. Someone asked that on there.

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Even though I wont have a ticket Im still planning on trying to go to Nashville during then if she has a big fan event

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 5:47 PM

I wish I could go!

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Ugh I wish! I have been wanting to go to CMA fest for sooo long! One of these days I'm gonna go.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.