Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: CMA Fest 2013

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 9:49 PM

What day do you think her event will be?
    Thank you Sweetgirl!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 9:53 PM

when is it?

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 11:16 PM

i sure hope taylor is going to be at cma fest 2013. i've got my tickets and my fingers crossed that something gets planned. she conveniently doesn't have any tour dates planned for that week... hmmmm :))) time will tell -- fingers crossed!

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 11:49 PM

I can't wait to find out what they have planned!! I think it will be something big since it will be 2013!!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 5:59 AM

I've heard a lot of ideas from Swifties about what they think is going to happen.
    I flew to Nashville from Nova Scotia last year in hopes that Taylor Swift would be there but she didn't get to attend. Scott B. told me she really wanted to be there and was planning something BIG for CMA Fest 2013. Some Swifties have speculated that this will be even Bigger than the 13hr Meet and Greet!!
    LoveLoveLove
    -Jillian

:) http://www.facebook.com/WeWantTaylorSwift13HrMeetAndGreetatCMAFest2012 :)

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 6:47 AM

I'm going, and there's quite a few other Australians flying over for it too

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 10:19 AM

I'm sure if she;s doing something it won't be announced until sometime next year not long before CMA Fest like she did with the 13 Hour Meet & Greet in 2010.
    Thank You Daya!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 11:27 AM

When is it?!
    So in a Wednesday in a cafe,
    I watched it begin again

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 11:28 AM

When is the 2013 fest?

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 11:50 AM

I wish I could go! Last year Scott Borchetta had that Q&A booth and he answered one of my questions!
    Are you ready for "RED" on October 22nd?

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 12:07 PM

I wish I could book tickets on the offchance that Taylor has something amazing planned, but it would be a long trip if nothing were happening and she weren't appearing.

If she were going back to Nashville to do another 13 Hour Meet & Greet? I would do my very best to get over there and be a part of it.

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Yeah we pretty much know she is doing her own event again. This time around I hope details come out earlier than they did for the 13 hour meet & greet.
    Thank you Sweetgirl!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:39 PM

I have a feeling she will be doing something. I've already started saving money, I'm going regardless of if she does anything but another massive meet and greet or any sort of show would be incredible. Love CMA Fest one of my favorite events.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:41 PM

NomadsGirl4ever wrote:
    Yeah we pretty much know she is doing her own event again. This time around I hope details come out earlier than they did for the 13 hour meet & greet.
    Thank you Sweetgirl!

I don't think it's a given but the chances are good that she will. Probably won't know until may or June, they tend to hold off on announcing her, which is understandable

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:54 PM

I hope she's there! I'm already planning on going, just because a lot of my friends are going, and it's SO much fun!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 5:00 PM

kayladanielle13 wrote:
    I hope she's there! I'm already planning on going, just because a lot of my friends are going, and it's SO much fun!

this better mean I get to see you :)

1. Moderator

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:50 AM

I'll be there. This will be my 5th CMA Fest.

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Hi swifties,
    I made a cover of "Begin Again" and "Red" by Taylor. It would mean a lot if you check it out and maybe hit "like" or subscribe, or anything!!:)
    I would really appriciate it, you don't even know how much it can help!:)
    And I would love to help YOU too, so if you want or need anything, just let me know.

HERE IS THE LINK
    Begin Again
    Red

Thank you again.:)
    Happy december,
    with love, Anette
    I love Taylor Swift to the moon and back.
    LET'S START SWIFT-ING!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:10 AM

I wish I was going! I have always wanted to go to CMA fest.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 11:45 AM

I'm probably going! I went last year and it was probably the best 4 days of my life. I really hope she's planning on doing something this year though!