Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red Tour Orlando Presale???

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Hey! Does anyone know anything about the Taylor Swift Red Tour Orlando presale? I signed up for the mailing list to recieve the presale code, but on ticketmaster.com it only says there is a radio/venue presale...and it says nothing about a TaylorSwift.com presale. Any info or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red Tour Orlando Presale???

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 9:39 AM

I'm pretty sure the presale will be on the 4th with the other one. The 6th is radio and the 7th is public. You wont get the presale code until right before tickets are on sale (so sometime btwn now and Monday you should get it) Good luck!
    I seriously LOVE Taylor Swift.

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 10:07 AM

What radio is doing the pre-sale?
    Thank you Sweetgirl!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 10:50 AM

idk?
    Anna RED

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 11:39 PM

I got the code from taylorswift.com. I think there is a radio code from an Orlando radio station on Thursday at 10am but I do not see anything about it on ticketmaster.
    Fearless Tour 5/01/09-Jacksonville 3/05/10- Orlando
    Speak Now 6/4/11- Orlando 9/16/11 9/17/12- Nashville! 11/11/11- Jacksonville
    So excited for the RED tour!! Orlando and Nashville!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:20 PM

hi! Did you ever get the presale tickets? Our presale in Charlotte, NC just started at 10am here today. I tried at 11am (lunch break) and over the phone they couldn't help me said I had to do it online. :( So online it wouldn't go through with 4 or 2 tickets. I tried any seat and any price. WHAT!? BUT..... I go to other venues to buy and they seats ALL the way up top are OVER $100!!!! They are WAYYYY above the original price. WHY!? Taylor specifically said she would keep some tickets available for less than $45. BUT nothing is under $100 now. WHAT tickets are going to be available tomorrow and Thurs for presale AND what about all the people buying on regular day of sales on Friday (this week). HELP! I just want 2 tickets for my 9 yr old's 10th birthday!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 7:57 AM

I signed up for the presale code and have yet to receive it how long does this process take??

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 9:03 AM

Yes they won't change the page until tomorrow for the radio pre-sale.

sarahm0823 wrote:
    I got the code from taylorswift.com. I think there is a radio code from an Orlando radio station on Thursday at 10am but I do not see anything about it on ticketmaster.
    Fearless Tour 5/01/09-Jacksonville 3/05/10- Orlando
    Speak Now 6/4/11- Orlando 9/16/11 9/17/12- Nashville! 11/11/11- Jacksonville
    So excited for the RED tour!! Orlando and Nashville!

Thank you Sweetgirl & Daya!!!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:24 AM

This is what I was wondering, so thank you!

NomadsGirl4ever wrote:
    Yes they won't change the page until tomorrow for the radio pre-sale.

RE: Red Tour Orlando Presale???

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Why would the presale tickets only be available tomorrow?

I signed up for presale a few days ago and have gotten nothing!

Don't the regular tickets go on sale tomorrow?

I'm dying to get tickets for my two daughters and me... if someone could share the presale code, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks- Concetta

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 10:35 AM

I don't think the ts pre-sales are going on anymore but there is a radio one that started today. The pre-sale is rad963.

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Thanks!!!

I'm trying but it won't let me buy. I put the code into "Promotions and Special Offers" on ticketmaster and it won't let me buy.

I've never had this much trouble buying tickets- and I want these for my daughter so bad!!!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 11:11 AM

That is so weird because that code worked for me earlier...

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:47 PM

i think maybe each person gets a different code . this is so annoying because i signed up for the presale for orlando but when i changed my preferences it changed it to omaha . so i got that one instead then i guess i just changed them again too late because i haven't received it either . . .

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:49 PM

I signed up for presale in Winnipeg and still have not received code and presale is over in 10 mins :(

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:51 AM

I live in Utah and I didn't get the presale promo code. Does anyone know it or how I can get it?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.