1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

taylor on 20/20 again tonight????

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:26 PM

ok the red line that shows what shes going to be on at the bottom of TC just said,taylor on 20/20 with katie 2night nov24 @9 and that she has a big announcement!

BUT now its not showing it and i checked my tv and it has nothing about 20/20 coming on tonight,ah so weird!like maybe they made a mistake thats why is not showing it on TC anymore.or maybe it was the old announcement and they put it up and realized it was old and took it down i dont know!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: taylor on 20/20 again tonight????

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Maybe it was from the time she was on 20/20
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor wrote:
    Maybe it was from the time she was on 20/20
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

thats what im thinking!!but i was hopeing it was true and that she would be saying more dates for the 2nd leg tour

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:36 PM

I saw that a while ago and was hoping she was to announce new dates like montreal, but then it was down. its a mistake they keep making that keeps on giving us false hopes.
    http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg607/FlorenceDupuis/thelastime.jpg[
    Thank you to the

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:45 PM

*which sucks...

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:31 PM

That's weird! What I think is that (The red "News Flash" line is not showing up on my screen by the way!) TC did not take that red line off of your type of computer! What kind of computer do you have?!?!? I have a Dell. Are you on a laptop??? On my laptop there is no red line! I am on a big computer! Not a laptop!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:04 PM

It's a glitch.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:18 PM

im on a dell and not a laptop!and yeah guys i think is was a mistake bc it hasnt came up again so yeah!they gave me false hope lol