Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor at z100 Jingle Ball at MSG!!!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Is anyone going to the z100 Jingle Ball ?????!!! I could not get tickets to the actual show but I did get tickets for the viewing partyyyy where you watch it live!!!!! I am so exciteddd!!! what songs do you think taylor will sing???? Is anyone else going to the viewing party??? Do you think she might stop by and say hello (the website does say special surprise guests!)??????

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor at z100 Jingle Ball at MSG!!!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I was going to go, but my mom said it was either that or the Red Tour... and I was like "RED TOUR!" so I'm not going. Have fun though :)
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor wrote:
    I was going to go, but my mom said it was either that or the Red Tour... and I was like "RED TOUR!" so I'm not going. Have fun though :)
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Hahaha I would have done the same thing!!! Im am just going to the viewing party in the MSG theater where you watch the show going on in the arena so its like the second best thing!!! I just hope Taylor stops by and says hi!! Good Luck getting Red Tickets!!

RE: Taylor at z100 Jingle Ball at MSG!!!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:39 PM

I wish I could go!
    I was fearless october 3 2009 and learned to speak now on July 30 2011!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:06 PM

I wish I could go. D:

z100 Jingle Ball?!!!!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Helloooo!!!!

I was just wondering who is going to z100 Jingle Ball at MSG to see Taylor???!?!??! I dont have tickets for the actual arena but got tickets for the viewing party at the theater in Madison Square Garden!!! I'm really excited because the website says there will be special guest and surprise preformance for the view party and Ed Sheeran is already confirmed!!!

Who else is coming??? I'm so excited that it also says they will be giving out tickets for the arena all nght!!! My friend and I are planning on going crazy and I still have my Christmas lights from speak now so Anyone got any suggestions for an eye catching sign that might get us in!!!!!

RE: z100 Jingle Ball?!!!!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 2:21 PM

I was so looking forward to going but the tickets are outrageous and I wouldn't make it to my bus in time ): How did you get them tickets, though?

Re: z100 Jingle Ball?!!!!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 2:23 PM

What's a viewing party?

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 2:30 PM

This is what ticketmaster says:

"Join us for the first-ever Z100's Exclusive Jingle Ball Viewing Party at the Theater at Madison Square Garden! The experience allows fans to watch the ONLY live broadcast of Z100's Jingle Ball - featuring One Direction, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift and a ton of other superstars - on a giant screen from the comfort of MSG's Theater as it happens in real time.

Hosted by Disney Channel's Bridgit Mendler, Z100's Trey Morgan and other Z100 DJs, the viewing party will feature special guests, surprise performances, exclusive prizing and much more! Plus, all night, we'll be upgrading people to take them inside the Garden for Z100's Jingle Ball!

Ed Sheeran and Jason Mraz will exclusively perform together (1 song) at the Theater at MSG viewing party. "

Any ideas for a sign?????? We really want to get into the actual event!!!!!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 8:44 PM

I want to go, but I want to know why there's no contests to meet her there. They have them for everyone else but not for Taylor. :(
    "And every time I look at you, it's like the first time - you are the best thing that's ever been mine."

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:51 AM

I can't believe the price those tickets were! The viewing party sounds fun though!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:20 PM

I can't believe I missed this!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 3:46 PM

I'll be at the concert!!!
    8.29.09 3.19.10 10.26.10 8.6.11 10.13.11 11.21.11

"I think things get better, and I think that good things come back around, and I think that things change" -Taylor Swift

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:55 PM

I tried so hard to get tickets, and couldn't! I was so bummed, but I am so happy you are able to go! Hope you have a ton of fun!!
    I was Fearless 9/20/2009, 3/6/2010 4/2/2010
    I got to speak now 5/26/2011, 5/27/2011, 8/14/2011, 10/8/2011, 11/5/2011
    And I cant wait to be RED!!!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:58 PM

I wish. Congrats! :)

Swiftie since 2007
    I will be Red on August 23rd.

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:11 PM

i read this "taylor at the zoo"

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Will it be televised? I think the songs will be like always: WANEGBT, IKYWT, Maybe Begin Again, Love Story & You Belong With Me, althought i would love if she sings another different from the album!
    So in a Wednesday in a cafe,
    I watched it begin again

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 5:36 PM

I wonder why z100 is only doing meet&greets for 1D and Beiber and not for Taylor.

Seriously.
    "And every time I look at you, it's like the first time - you are the best thing that's ever been mine."

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:02 AM

loveKate24 wrote:
    I wonder why z100 is only doing meet&greets for 1D and Beiber and not for Taylor.

Seriously.

maybe she doesn't have enough time to do them, or maybe 1D and belieber got the slots first. It sucks because I'm sure we have a bigger fan base than 1D.

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 5:57 AM

How was it? There's just an IKYWT video of yesterday night :(
    So in a Wednesday in a cafe,
    I watched it begin again

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Never made the connection that this was this weekend. I'm actually going to be in NYC Thursday-Sunday. I saw the pictures of Tay in new york today and thought I hope she's there the end of the week and then I figured it out. Wish the show wasn't sold out. I'm definitely going to try to wait outside MSG during the afternoon. Hoping somehow I can run into her while I'm there and this curse of bad luck trying to meet her will break?
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.