Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor is coming!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:20 AM

Taylor just tweeted... "Now we're off to Australia, where @GrantMickelson will undoubtedly refer to koalas as 'panda bears' no matter how many times we correct him."

So cute!!! Cannot wait!!!! She is going to be in the same country as me by the morning!!!!!!! If only i got tickets to see her!!! :( Congrats to anyone who did though!! Please let me know how it is if you see her????
Thank you for reading!

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor is coming!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:27 AM

Gd for u my friend. U gonna camp out at the airport just to see her?

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:47 AM

cool!
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

Talented
    As always

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:33 AM

OMS!!! but soo bad for me cause im soo far away from Sydney
    [!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:37 AM

Cool!!!!!!!

I love you, Evann

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Hope she will come back to Germany someday :P and i hope can meet her :)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:59 AM

you live in germany??? that's awesome!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:47 PM

She's flying in at Sydney airport which is too far from where i live, so mum said no :( Oh well at least i know she's sort of close :)

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:59 PM

haha, that's cool! I'm happy for any swifties that live there!
    xx

Taylor is in Australia

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Hey guys so she's officially landed in Australia!! MY COUNTRY OMG OMG EEK!! Could someone please post the pics as they appear? :) thanks

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Re: Taylor is in Australia

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Here she is!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Oh wow thanks! She looks really pretty! :) she's wearing red keds I see ;)

STOP BULLYING

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:13 PM

SwiftiesRuleTheWorld wrote:

No worries!! I know right, this outfit is casual but SO gorgeous! Hahaha yes, I thought they were Vans and then I was like, "Why would she wear Vans when she's got Keds?" hahaha :)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:22 PM

SHE'S HERE OMS OMS OMS!!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:27 PM

ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:
    SwiftiesRuleTheWorld wrote:

No worries!! I know right, this outfit is casual but SO gorgeous! Hahaha yes, I thought they were Vans and then I was like, "Why would she wear Vans when she's got Keds?" hahaha :)

Haha it is casual but Taylor looks gorgeous in it! :) hahha yeah, I thought they were vans too and then I REALISED ohhhhhhh keds.... Hahah I wish I had a pair of those :( theyre super cool :( Oh and the way grant gets confused with koalas and panda bears? ;) Hahahaha he's so funny

STOP BULLYING

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Ahhhhhhhhh I can't believe it!!!!! What's she going to do for a week while she's here???
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:38 PM

The fans in the airport were really aggressive. She seemed so uncomfortable and frightened. :/

http://video.au.msn.com/watch/video/9raw-taylor-swift-mobbed-at-sydney-airport/xnr2jud

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:06 PM

ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:
    SHE'S HERE OMS OMS OMS!!!

*Fangirling eventhough she is over 3000km away from me*

Thankyou to 1) heleh 2) playfulconversations13

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:12 PM

That's awesome! I can't wait to watch her performance whenever it's posted. :)
    & I loooooove her outfit, especially the RED Keds, it's so casual but pretty on her!
    I feel so bad about her getting mobbed, people were literally forcing there way to get to her and holding up their camera to get a picture without asking, I'd be so scared. :/

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:14 PM

I lovelovelove her outfit!!!! She's wearing the RED keds! She's so beautiful!

I love you, Evann

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:15 PM

those are her keds!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.