Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

TAYLOR PERFORMING ON TODAY SHOW IN SYDNEY

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Monday th 26th of November 2012 (this coming monday) Taylor will be interviewd and will perform on the today show in the morning in Sydney around 7-7:30am!!!!

200 tickets were distributed in a competition to say in 25 words or less what Taylor means to you!!!!

Everyone found out the monday that just passed!

I was one of those VERY lucky people!!!! And i can't express how happy i am!!!!

Has anyone else won tickets??

Is everyone excited??

I wonder what song she will sing? IKYWT??? State of Grace???

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TAYLOR PERFORMING ON TODAY SHOW IN SYDNEY

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I. Won.

Im flying from Adelaide......so im am VERY excited :)
    Stay, stay, stay
    I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
    You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
    But I think that it's best if we both stay.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 5:04 PM

ME TOOOOOOOO!!!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Congrats to the lucky 25. Canada sends a shout out to our friends in Australia.
    TAYLOR SWIFT, you have never been too FEARLESS to SPEAK, NOW you are making the world see RED.
    Friends welcome.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Congrats!!!! i got tickets to her tour but thats it but i live in the US so i wouldnt even qualify haha

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Congrats Swifites! I'm flying down form Brisbane hoping to catch a glimpse of Taylor at some stage. Have entered all the competitions but I'm so unlucky. I know it's a long shot but if anyone doesn't have a friend to take or needs some extra money I'm willing to pay to be someone's plus one. Just name your price $$ I'll do anything to see Taylor perform. Have fun!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I wanted to enter but I wasnt old enough :( I even thought about what I was going to say and put it in 25 words but when I went to enter it said you had to be 16 or older to attend, *sad* :( So make sure you have enough fun for me too :)
    I was Enchanted To meet Taylor Swift on Friday, March 2nd in Perth Australia.

Dont forget to smile :)

"If your lucky enough to be different don't ever change!!!"~Taylor Swift

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:53 PM

I'm going too! I'm so happy I won tickets! :D

^Bluebell

Today Show Australia performance!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Taylor is going to perform on the Today Show in Australia and I won tickets to the performance to be in the studio!!!!!!!! I can't believe I actually won a competition that is Taylor related! I know a couple of other people from TC who won also, which is amazing!

I really hope I get to meet Taylor somehow!!! I'll keep wishing, hoping and dreaming! :D

Can't wait!

^Bluebell

Re: Today Show Australia performance!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:44 PM

ILL SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D
    Stay, stay, stay
    I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
    You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
    But I think that it's best if we both stay.

RE: Today Show Australia performance!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:48 PM

I'm sooooo happy for all you swifties that won tickets!!

Have the most amazing time! I'll be watching so I'll look out for you :)

Thankyou to 1) heleh 2) playfulconversations13

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:50 PM

omg congrats!!! youll have to tell me all about it!
    "Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right."

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:53 PM

tilds13 wrote:
    ILL SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

DEFINITELY!!! Can't wait! :D

^Bluebell

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Congrats!!! I hope you have an amazing time!!

Outbackswiftie13 wrote:
    I'm sooooo happy for all you swifties that won tickets!!

Have the most amazing time! I'll be watching so I'll look out for you :)

It's amazing that quite a few swifties from TC actually won tickets!
    Haha okay!

^Bluebell

dreamondreamcatcher13 wrote:
    omg congrats!!! youll have to tell me all about it!
    "Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right."

Thank you! Oh I think I will! :D

^Bluebell

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:56 PM

RedStarlight wrote:
    Congrats!!! I hope you have an amazing time!!

Thank you so much! :)

^Bluebell

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Awesome! Have the time of your life, and let us know how it goes! :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:14 PM

You're so lucky! Have fun! I know you will!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:17 PM

LUCKY YOU!!!!!! i hope to know how it went
    I WILL LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT FOREVER LIKE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crdit to the amazing Reshmi4Beiber

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:56 PM

I can't wait to see it!

Previously: Begin Again||

My Ships

Stefan&Elena|Kurt&Blaine|Emma&Ethan

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.