Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

UK SWIFTIES: Taylor is on Ellen Today (Thursday 8th November)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:51 AM

Taylor is on Ellen today at 4:00pm!! Excited!

This won't apply to US fans as they will have already seen it.
It also won't apply to any other fans that somehow watched the show before it is aired today.
I haven't done that as I wouldn't know how - and I don't want to watch bad quality clips on Youtube that miss some of the interview + show out.

For some reason, I don't get emails telling me there have been replies to topics, so if you definitely want a reply, send me a PM or put a link on my profile page.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: UK SWIFTIES: Taylor is on Ellen Today (Thursday 8th November)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:18 AM

Cool what channel?
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen
    Click below

Cred

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 7:38 AM

stayingfearless13 wrote:
    Cool what channel?
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen
    Click below

Cred

Really. (it is channel 17 on freeview but im not sure about sky)
    -o--------------------o---------------
    ^me
    ProudUKSwiftie
    ava

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Really.

On Sky, it's way down the list - I don't know what number but it's about 10 pages down.
    For some reason, I don't get emails telling me there have been replies to topics, so if you definitely want a reply, send me a PM or put a link on my profile page.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Awww...I missed it - Im not home from school till around 4:25 but its on tomorrow at 9:00am on "Really" :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:55 AM

i watched it !!!! i have watched ellen for ages hoping to see Taylor on it and then today there she was ... i fangirled :)
    i spoke now march 29th MEN arena uk!!!

i wound be enchanted if you visited my songbook
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1955141/page/1?r=1230774

RE: UK SWIFTIES: Taylor is on Ellen Today (Thursday 8th November)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Damn i missed it!! and I can't watch it tommorow since I have school!!

Awwwwwww.

http://pi[/signature]

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 10:01 AM

A True Swifty 13 wrote:
    Damn i missed it!! and I can't watch it tommorow since I have school!!

Awwwwwww.

http://pi[/signature][/quote]

Why dont you record it? :) x
    [signature]I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)
    [img="http://i48.tinypic.com/24lq5vd.jpg"]

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

RE: UK SWIFTIES: Taylor is on Ellen Today (Thursday 8th November)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:07 AM

I love Ellen, I watch it every day and today's show was really great :) I didn't realise she sang Red too, I was so happy XD

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:17 AM

aww, I missed it but it's set to record at 9am tomorrow :D

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.