1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Soo upset.

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Soo you know taylor performed at the westfield centre last night? I live 30 minutes away from there! and i was sooo close but we rang them up and they said that the tickets have sold out by 8 o'clock. my school finished early anyway, so i went to school until 1 o'clock. and they said they have wristbands still at the place. so we drove al the way up there and then they said they don't know who tweeted that out because that isn't true and there is NO way that we could get in to it if we didn't already have a wristband. i was SO upset, so i went home and just sat there. then i saw on twitter some swifties said they watched from the balcony even though they didn't have wristbands, when the people say you won't be able to see her if you didn't! my mum is so mad that they ticked us off and lied to us about that... i would've done anything to see her!

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Soo upset.

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Thats so sad i am sorry to hear that. This is why i didnt bother. It's a silly system and how many people can camp or would want to camp all night? they should have done it as a competition for wristbands on line and its safer, sleeping on a street is not safe at all.

Re: Soo upset.

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Oh that's a bit mean!!!!
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen
    Click below

Cred

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 9:27 AM

One thing i have learnt in the past is never take what these people say for granted never. Someone else they would have told another story, depends on their mood. When i went to V Festival i was well aware of a message on fb that there was a Tay meet and greet for first 100 people. I was first there and the guy at the gate tried to fob me off that it wasn't happeneing and never was and not sure where i heard it. My Partner said lets go then and i was like no, i'm hovering and waiting, imagine if i find out after that it happened. 10 mins later a family arrive and same guys says to them "oh yes just wait over there" i could not believe it and so glad i waited around. Just do the opposite in the future and wait it out, you never know your're luck x

RE: Soo upset.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:00 AM

That's so naughty of them, I got there around 3am and there were only around 50 people or so. At 11am they were still handing out wristbands to people that turned up at the Atrium.

They had a colour coded system - in order you arrived you got pink, white or green (First to last)

Pink got the front section, white got the back section and green got first balcony but there were 2 tiers above where you could see without having a wristband.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Ooh! People like that make me so ANGRY!!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:15 AM

That horrible :( I really wanted to go, but I knew they'd go quickly and I had school so there was not chance of me getting in. It's an unfair system, I wish they did it in a better way...

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:22 AM

That's awful :( Sorry to hear that. I live in Scotland so I decided it wasn't worth me flying down last minute unless I was guaranteed to see her. I did find myself a little sad though on the night :/

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Sorry to hear about this. Karma means you will see her another time soon...

Was this in England? Your profile says you are from England. Where is the Westfield centre?
    For some reason, I don't get emails telling me there have been replies to topics, so if you definitely want a reply, send me a PM or put a link on my profile page.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Awwh that's so awful :( Can't believe they said that!
    Hopefully, you'll get to see her next time she comes to the UK :)
    "Well maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much, but maybe this thing was a masterpiece, till you tore it all up."
    Time

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Awww :( That's so mean!!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:59 AM

this is why i always show up to events anyway they always lie and theres always a way !

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu30/imetmiley618/012-1.jpg

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Aww Sorry to hear that! :(

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 11:11 AM

I'm so sorry :( Yeah I didn't get a wristband but I just went after school and watched from the balcony - I'm really sorry that you didn't get to :( :'(

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 11:51 AM

I'm sorry to hear that :/ I wanted to go but we live like 2 hours from London and school finished at 3:30 :(

People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine

Love, Eva :)

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 11:57 AM

I'm soo sorry to hear that

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:27 PM

I Love Taylor Swift wrote:
    Sorry to hear about this. Karma means you will see her another time soon...

Was this in England? Your profile says you are from England. Where is the Westfield centre?
    For some reason, I don't get emails telling me there have been replies to topics, so if you definitely want a reply, send me a PM or put a link on my profile page.

Yes its in the UK, in Shepard's Bush.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Horrible

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Amaia wrote:
    Soo you know taylor performed at the westfield centre last night? I live 30 minutes away from there! and i was sooo close but we rang them up and they said that the tickets have sold out by 8 o'clock. my school finished early anyway, so i went to school until 1 o'clock. and they said they have wristbands still at the place. so we drove al the way up there and then they said they don't know who tweeted that out because that isn't true and there is NO way that we could get in to it if we didn't already have a wristband. i was SO upset, so i went home and just sat there. then i saw on twitter some swifties said they watched from the balcony even though they didn't have wristbands, when the people say you won't be able to see her if you didn't! my mum is so mad that they ticked us off and lied to us about that... i would've done anything to see her!

well.... not 'everything', you didnt stay.
    you should have stayed and waited for her to come out, or 'her people' to come out. the venues will always tell you there is "no way" to see her without... blank. But if you stay there long enough you will find someonethat will help you. It wont exaclty be to meet her... but you can get a letter to her or a gift...something.

just take the event as a learning experience. next time you will know to Never listen to the people from the venue. Ask the fans.

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 10:15 AM

So, we live in Toronto and could not get tickets for the June concert. Even with a code, ticketmaster is a joke. They allow "entities" to buy up large amounts of tickets a resell them at ridiculous prices. A complete public disservice. Not impressed
    And can't understand why promoters use them when they cause fans huge anguish. All about $$$ I guess...
    My mom is blue mad and I'm so sad and disappointed :-(
    I know how you feel!!!!!!

~Jaiah

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 10:29 AM

I am so sorry, you must be so mad!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011