1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Miranda and Taylor :)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:02 AM

I thought it was really sweet how Taylor and Miranda shared a big hug, and then Miranda went on to praise Taylor Swift about RED. She also tweeted about how good the album is a couple of days ago. I thought this was really sweet of her. Who else? :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Miranda and Taylor :)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:13 AM

Yeah, I thought that was awesome, especially because Miranda Lambert is my second-favorite singer :)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:18 AM

Oh my god I loved Miranda's acceptance speech! And Taylor reaction to her mention was adorable. I love that they're friends! It makes me so happy to see.

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:23 AM

Miranda Lambert is so sweet ;)

All me :)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:33 AM

Yeah me too! It filled me up with joy! I love all of those country girls and especially Miranda (and Taylor.. DUH!) So I was just like soooo happy!!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:51 AM

I was very happy to see that too and I loved Miranda's speech and she's right, all female country singers need to stand behind each other and support each other and they're room for all of them!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:55 AM

I thought it was nice of her to Praise Taylor Swift About RED! But I'm not a fan of Miranda!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 7:07 AM

Love them both! It's nice to see that kind of friendship among country stars!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 7:24 AM

I love it. They are both so amazing. :)

^The flawless StarlitRain

^The amazing Allyouareismean

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Country singers are like a big family together!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 12:18 PM

I follow Miranda on Twitter, so I saw her first tweet not long after she posted it, and I was like "Aaaaah, I love you both

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Whaaaat??? Half of my comment disappeared

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 12:21 PM

And it won't let me edit _or_ delete...

Well, I love them both

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Yeah they are great! :D

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I just realized that Taylor did retweet Miranda Lambert's tweet! How sweet ;)

RE: Miranda and Taylor :)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Yeah I know right!, I love Miranda and of course Taylor and it's great to see them supporting each other
    I was fearless october 3 2009 and learned to speak now on July 30 2011!!

[url=http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii601/4everfearless/tumblr_]http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii601/4everfearless/tumblr_[/url][/signature]

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:35 PM

I saw that too. Yeah, Taylor Retweeted it then told her she couldn't wait to see her at the show. For me, whoever starts this nonsense about the "feud" between the female artists should get a SWIFT kick in the buttock. It seems Miranda and Taylor have proven that Two Awesome Rocking Female Country Artists can get a long and enjoy each other's music.

Nov. 16th - Speak Now Tour - Charlotte, NC
    Thanks to LoveLoveLove for the signature.

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Love both of them and its great that they support each other.

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:39 PM

I love Miranda!
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Power blondes getting along.

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:17 PM

They were cute together last night. :) I liked that Miranda credited the other people nominated. She's cool!

Thanks allyouareismean!!! :D I'm certainly Wonderstruck! Thanks to victoriak13 for the amazing avatar![color