Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift To Turn On WESTFIELD LONDON Christmas Lights!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:02 PM

thats so cool!

Credit to:TaylorHeart13

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:04 PM

OMS IS SHE?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO GO.
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

RE: Taylor Swift To Turn On WESTFIELD LONDON Christmas Lights!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Do you have a link to a source? I so want to post this on my twitter

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:07 PM

I can't go because I don't live in UK, but I'm excited cause it's so close to Norway

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Awesome!!! I live in the US, but Im really excited for you guys!!!! :)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Astrid84 wrote:

Westfield tweeted it! "@westfieldlondon: We're delighted to announce that @taylorswift13 will be performing and switching on our Christmas lights @westfieldlondon on 6 November!"

XD

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Really!? Are you sure!? I really want to go to London for a weekend before New Years:(

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:11 PM

anyone knw if you need wristbands or do you just show up? what time is itetc?

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:13 PM

InTheRedDress wrote:
    Really!? Are you sure!? I really want to go to London for a weekend before New Years:(

Yeah I'm sure, Westfield London tweeted it XD

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Hjessie wrote:
    anyone knw if you need wristbands or do you just show up? what time is itetc?

It was only released today that she was doing it, If it's wristband we will know like this weekend or something - hopefully it isn't wristband but last year Justin Bieber did it and it was. Then again, I think Justin is bigger in the UK than Taylor.

As for time, I'm not sure but you should be there by atleast 3pm just so you're sure :)

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Westfield London has said it starts at 6pm! And more information will be released soon, probably about wristbands etcetc

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:31 PM

i hope its not hard to get wristbands as do not want to waste my journey

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:33 PM

My friends told me about this earlier when I was on the bus and I screamed, especially when they said they'd go down to London (I live in Liverpool) with me because they know how much Taylor means to me... then they realised they'll be at a gig that night so I nearly cried on the bus :( I'm so disappointed! :'(

Credit to: http://tswift-gifs.tumblr.com

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:39 PM

LeahSpeakRed wrote:
    Astrid84 wrote:

Westfield tweeted it! "@westfieldlondon: We're delighted to announce that @taylorswift13 will be performing and switching on our Christmas lights @westfieldlondon on 6 November!"

XD

Awesome! Thanks

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Hjessie wrote:
    i hope its not hard to get wristbands as do not want to waste my journey

Same! Because normally the wristband become available at like 6am! And I can't get there for that time :(

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:49 PM

I will definitely go even if I have to go early for wrist bands! She is only doing it at shepherds bush. I live in hackney so would have been easier to get to Stratford but I will still trek over to shepherds bush early to get the wrist band if I have to, so excited and don't want to miss out!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Thats awesome for you guys :)

6am? is that a joke? thats madness and unfair for those who are travelling far

Will definitely be going! I live about 20 minutes away by car so will drive there at whatever time to get wristbands if necessary! I am so ridiculously excited, ahaa. Westfields have said they'll be releasing more information soon so hopefully we'll know soon exactly what has to be done to get in :)

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Hjessie wrote:
    6am? is that a joke? thats madness and unfair for those who are travelling far

According to what other people are saying, last year wristbands were released at 6am, but unless you were in the queue by around 3am you had no chance as they were all gone. The layout was really chaotic apparently though so maybe they'll take a new approach this year?