Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor to Appear at 2012 ARIA awards in Australia

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 5:32 PM

That would be amazing to go to!! :(

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 5:34 PM

I read in the paper that Taylor is also coming to promote Red, so possibly some chances to meet her or see her perform!

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 5:36 PM

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MYYY GOOOODDD!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SWIFT I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW SHE'S COMING BAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 5:36 PM

CatherineLovesTaylor wrote:
    I read in the paper that Taylor is also coming to promote Red, so possibly some chances to meet her or see her perform!

Me too!

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 5:37 PM

I really want to go but I'd have to fly down and find somewhere to stay! It's so expensive. But I'll still ask if I can go....please let me go!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.DancingAroundAllAlonegraphics
    2.Bluebell

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Crying :'D

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 5:47 PM

OHMYGODOGMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD SHE'S COMING BACK FRUIT LOOPS SHE'S COMING BACK TWICE IN ONE YEAR IM SO LUCKY I HAVE TO SEE TAYLOR AHHHHHHHH
    STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 5:52 PM

I wish I could go but I can't. :( Hopefully she will have a meet and greet or something! :)

#1 Taylor Swift Fan!
    I was Fearless on the 06/02/10 and I got to Speak Now on the 09/03/12!
    Taylor smiled at me twice on the 09/03/12!!! :)

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 5:52 PM

And it's now that I realise it's in sydney... Heartbreaking moment right then :( but at least I know she's in my country which is actually kinda close! Lol!
    STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 7:09 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MY THROAT HURTS SO MUCH FROM SCREAMING

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 7:41 PM

I'm so speechless about this. Hopefully this visit will include some instore appearances because I haven't made up my mind if I'll attend the ARIA awards or not yet. Sucks that I only have a few hours to make this decision.

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 8:16 PM

OMS OMS OMS OMS OMS OMS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I DON'T HAVE ANY WORDS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Outbackswiftie13 wrote:
    OMS OMS OMS OMS OMS OMS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I DON'T HAVE ANY WORDS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

I know I'm the same!! I really wish I could go

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 8:55 PM

I’ve made a decision and it looks like I’ll be buying a ticket to the ARIA awards tomorrow morning I came to the conclusion that since there’s been no announcement/s (yet) of instores taking place during this promo tour that this could be my only opportunity of seeing Taylor while she’s here.

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 8:57 PM

THAT'S AMAZING ASXKDLDJFKEKXJ.

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 9:14 PM

O
    M
    S

I can't believe She is going to be back in OZ!!!!!! OMS OMS OMS

Made by me :) Please visit my graphic shop

Taylor to perform at the 2012 ARIA Awards

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Taylor will be performing at the Australian ARIA Awards, alongside many other artists. Tickets go on sale tomorrow... Who's going?

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 10:29 PM

i'll have to find a way to get the money!

Re: Taylor to perform at the 2012 ARIA Awards

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 10:29 PM

I wish I could go.. But I think I'll be visting my Dad in Brisbane.

Previously: Sparks Fly| My Gra[/signature]

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 10:57 PM

I wish I could go.

Previously: Sparks Fly| My Gra[/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.