1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

NY Release Week Plans/Meet Up

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 5:00 PM Popular

Known release week events:

Monday 22
GMA interview (morning, not sure of location)
SiriusXM interview (2pm, have to win tickets and be a subscriber to SiriusXM)

Tuesday 23
GMA concert (morning, Times Square)
Live on Letterman concert (assumed: afternoon, Ed Sullivan theatre)

Wednesday 24
Scholastic reading thing (probably not something we can attend but Scholastic has an office in NY where it will probably be filmed)

Thursday 25
Taylor will be back in Nashville for an industry event

9th October UPDATE:

We now know that the GMA concert on the Tuesday will be held in Times Square, cnr. Broadway and 44th.

Attendees:
- Me.. haha. Bianca is both my username and my first name. You should be able to recognise me from my avatar. If not, I'll probably be wearing the grey Taylor hoodie with a Taylor tee underneath, jeans, a black leather jacket or a big red coat if it's extra cold. I plan on getting to times square at around 4pm on the Monday afternoon.

- Kimberly13 aka Kimberly. Meeting in Times Square from 4pm on the Monday. Will have a bright pink sleeping bag with her :P

- JTMASTER13 aka Jess. Also getting into NYC around 3 or 4pm, can meet at Grand Central if anyone else is taking the train to there. Planning on wearing her "Team Swift" hoodie and WANEGBT tee.

- LikeEver aka Loren

- readysetswift aka Lili

- CindyChilds aka Cindy, will be arriving late Monday night.

- savstep aka Steph, hoping to arrive around 1am at Times Square

- nearorfaraway is camping out and planning to attend both days

- niknak08 aka Nicole, going for GMA both days

- maryflowerxo aka Mary, hoping to attend both days and will be with two friends

- Swiftie3188 aka Ashley, getting there around 10:15am on Monday

PM me or comment in this thread with your details if you're coming and want to be added to the list!

Meeting point: around here!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: NY Release Week Plans/Meet Up

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Once its October ill decide whether to camp out or not.
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

"Do you remember the time we watched Carrie
    And you said it reminded you of me
    And I threw the remote at you
    And you said "My point exactly""

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 6:34 PM

I just talked with my friend and we are all set for camping out, I am going to be getting to NYC late Monday afternoon/early evening. Only thing that sucks is that after the performance she has to go straight to work lol so unless I wanna hang in the city by myself I have to get back to the train station lol, but that's okay it's worth it.
    "It's got vanilla, and amber and freesia. Also, notes of peach, and, and also raspberry." - Taylor on Wonderstruck

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 6:48 PM

JTMASTER13 wrote:
    I just talked with my friend and we are all set for camping out, I am going to be getting to NYC late Monday afternoon/early evening. Only thing that sucks is that after the performance she has to go straight to work lol so unless I wanna hang in the city by myself I have to get back to the train station lol, but that's okay it's worth it.

There might be other things going on after GMA that you'll want to go to!
    Vote for North Carolina State University!

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Bianca wrote:
    JTMASTER13 wrote:

There might be other things going on after GMA that you'll want to go to!

Yeah, I could, but being by myself in a city like NY lol, if I knew the city more than I would have no objections whatsoever.

"It's got vanilla, and amber and freesia. Also, notes of peach, and, and also raspberry." - Taylor on Wonderstruck

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Unless something happens, my cousin and I are planning on leaving Saturday and coming back Tuesday night because we have college classes too. We are also from NC! I have never been to release week so I am pretty excited. And we are planning on camping out

Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 6:38 AM

It's gonna be one giant TSwift camp out party lol this is gonna rock!

Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 8:35 AM

I'm hoping I can go :/
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Okay, I got struck with an idea after seeing the preview for the WANEGBT video, swifties in NYC camping out, we do a fan video for WANEGBT!

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 9:19 AM

I'm going with my mom and we don't know if my best friend is going to go yet were still waiting on word of whether or not they are coming but I'm super excited

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 12:01 PM

JTMASTER13 wrote:
    Okay, I got struck with an idea after seeing the preview for the WANEGBT video, swifties in NYC camping out, we do a fan video for WANEGBT!

An idea which I like very much :-)

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 12:23 PM

We can do an homage of this video! We can also do one continuous shot and pass the camera around to different fans and they can sing part of the song and during the choruses, we can have groups singing it, until the final chorus when it's just one big swiftie block party!! and don't worry about the camera, I have a nice one, that shoots 1080 HD, and my friend and I are both film majors so we can make this work! :) if anyone has any ideas fire away, I am all about ideas!

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Bianca wrote:
    JTMASTER13 wrote:

An idea which I like very much :-)

Yes, me too.

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 12:47 PM

I hope I can go to GMA for release week! I went to the Speak Now release week at the Today Show and it was super fun!! :)
    8.29.09 3.19.10 10.26.10 8.6.11 10.13.11 11.21.11

"I think things get better, and I think that good things come back around, and I think that things change" -Taylor Swift

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 12:48 PM

I wish I could go!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 7:14 AM

I am getting so pumped for this now, especially after seeing the music video!

Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 7:16 AM

Doubt I can go :( Does anyone no if Walmart or Target is getting it at midnight?
    Taylor Tumblr Team!!!

Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 8:26 AM

What are the exact dates of her GMA performances?? :)

^Credit to the amazing greece.loves.taylor :)

Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 8:37 AM

JTMASTER13 wrote:
    I am getting so pumped for this now, especially after seeing the music video!

ahhh jealous!!! I missed it :( :( boo can't wait till it comes up on the tube!!!

Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 8:39 AM

EEEK this sounds amazing!!! I wanna come but didn't wanna go alone, I'm going to seriuosly start looking at flights now!!!!!!!! yay - thanks for starting the thread :)

Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 8:40 AM

Gigi wrote:
    What are the exact dates of her GMA performances?? :)

^Credit to the amazing greece.loves.taylor :)

October 22 for the interview and October 23 for the performance.