Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Will Ellen Host a Red Release Party?

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I hope she does too! She did it for the two previous albums though, so why wouldn't she now? :)
    ~ Friend me :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 7:53 PM

fearlesslydreaming13 wrote:
    I hope she does too! She did it for the two previous albums though, so why wouldn't she now? :)
    ~ Friend me :)

I agree! :)
    {10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 8:11 PM

I think she will she has before. They are such good friends I'm sure Taylor will stop by plenty of times.

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 8:13 PM

I don't see why she wouldn't since she did it for Fearless and Speak Now. :)
    I was ENCHANTED to meet you...
    “Your lucky enough to be different, never change"-Taylor Swift

RSVP to the RED Virtual Sleep Over!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2080011

RE: Will Ellen Host a Red Release Party?

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 8:57 PM

she probably will

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 9:19 PM

I hope she does and I think she will, I just love it when Taylor's on Ellen. Those are always the funniest interviews.
    September 28th, 2011 and January 20th, 2012
    -I was enchanted to meet you

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 9:58 PM

I hope so!!!!!

Cheese =D

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 11:18 PM

I think she will!

Can you please vote for my school here?^ It's Paul Laurence Dunbar (lexington KY). I will do anything for you!

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 1:56 AM

I hope she does! As she's done a release party for her other 2 albums it would make sense:)

signiture by the amazing LostInyourslands

graphic by amazing songbird13
    beautiful avatar by TanyaxOh

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 2:41 AM

I think she will!!!
    be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!

made by an amazing graphic maker, swiftconnection.

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 3:47 AM

I really hope so

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 8:19 AM

I think so, she has done them in the past for Taylor.
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

"Do you remember the time we watched Carrie
    And you said it reminded you of me
    And I threw the remote at you
    And you said "My point exactly""

RE: Will Ellen Host a Red Release Party?

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 8:21 AM

I hope she will; it's always so funny when she and Taylor are together.

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 8:31 AM

As long as Taylor is famous. Probably.

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 8:31 AM

I'm sure she will. There's no reason to stop now.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Probably. I love Ellen and Taylor on her show. They always have so much fun and are hilarious to watch.

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 8:34 AM

I hope so! Ellen knows how to throw a party!
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Add me as a friend! http://taylorswift.com/users/uLK8MI4H

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 8:42 AM

I would love to! :D :D :D

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 9:09 AM

OMS, that's exactly what I was thinking! I hope so, because I mean... she hosted a party for Fearless and Speak Now, right? I hope she will! It's like a tradition that she does It will be awesome!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

"I love each freckle on your face!"-Jump Then Fall
    "Your beautiful, every little piece love"-Stay Beautiful

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 9:11 AM

It'll be amazing!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.