1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Live Chat Time Schedule.

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 5:36 PM

On Facebook, the official Taylor Swift fanpage created an event for the live webchat. Someone posted a schedule & said they saw it on a Taylor Swift fan website.

Here it is!

Schedule for Taylor Swift Webcast.

North America

August 13 @ 7pm ET/4pm PT-USA/Canada

South America
August 13 @ 6pm-Mexico,Peru
August 13 @ 6:30pm-Venezuela
August 13 @ 7pm-Chile, Brazil
August 13 @ 8pm-Argentina

Europe
August 14 @ 12mid- England, Ireland,Scotland,Portugal
August 14 @ 1am France,Germany,Italy,Norway,Spain, Sweden
August 14 @ 2am-Greece,Finland,Turkey

Asia
August 14 @ 2am-Saudi Arabia
August 14 @ 3 am-UAE
August 14 @ 4 am-Pakistan
August 14 @ 4:30am-India
August 14 @ 6am-Indonesia,Thailand,Vietnam
August 14 @ 7am-Philippines, Malaysia,China, Singapore, Brunei
August 13 @ 8am-Japan, Korea

Oceania
August 14 @ 7am-Western Australia (Perth)
August 14 @ 8:30am-Northern & South Australia(Adelaide,Darwin)
August 14 @ 9am- Queensland, New South Wales & Victoria
August 14 @ 11am - New Zealand

Congrats Taylor on winning 5 Teen Choice awards!
9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
Long Live 10.11.11!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Live Chat Time Schedule.

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Wow! Props to whoever worked all of that out. It's very useful for all of the international fans.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 5:58 PM

It's right too! I looked up the time for Saudi Arabia for a Swiftie yesterday & it said it was 7 hours after US, EST. This schedule has the time in Saudi Arabia at 2am which is 7 hours after 7pm EST.

I know it was hard to do that, so for sure props to the person who did all of this!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 6:01 PM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    Wow! Props to whoever worked all of that out. It's very useful for all of the international fans.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

^that good job!

1 By Me, 2 by Tanyaxo 3 By FearlessForever13

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Thank you!!! I am in AUstralia so that is really useful thanks!!!
    xo
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 6:22 PM

taylor_xo wrote:
    Thank you!!! I am in AUstralia so that is really useful thanks!!!
    xo
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

No problem! Once I saw it, I knew I had to post it to make it easier for everyone!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 6:26 PM

That's amazing! I'm from Europe, can you put Iceland on this schedule as well? :)

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 7:50 PM

saralif1311 wrote:
    That's amazing! I'm from Europe, can you put Iceland on this schedule as well? :)

You'll see that Iceland is in the orange circle. It says the current time there is 2:44am. It's 10:44pm where I live. I'm in eastern time so the webchat starts at 7pm for me. Your time is 4 hours faster than mine which would make the live chat 11pm your time. Make sense?

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 9:35 PM

4:30 am in my country :/ punching my computer rite now!

credit to 1.ILoveTaylorSwift13 & 2.Allyouareismean

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 10:35 PM

use this for fast searching

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
    [img="http://taochu.com/gen/cool/-.gif"]

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 10:52 PM

It sucks for international fans like me who can't watch it cuz were at school :/ im still trying to beg my parents to stay home from school to watch it :)

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 12:16 AM

OMS whoever made this is just amazing! This is sooo helpful :)

(Swiftastic Siggie by Love_is_Fearless3!)

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 12:24 AM

I live in England. Well I'm stuffed.

^^^^
    Made by the one and only TanyaxOh!!

http://25[/signature]

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 1:07 AM

This is so helpful! Thanks for making this - must have taken you ages!

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 4:03 AM

Thank you to whoever made this! 12am for me so I can see it (thankfully!)

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 4:06 AM

it'll be 3am in Armenia >:(

[url=http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w51]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w51[/url][/signature]

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 4:09 AM

Feeling really sorry for everyone who can't watch it. Luckily in the UK it's at 12 so I can still watch it :)

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 4:10 AM

Hey thats pretty cool,Thanks for posting that :)

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 4:12 AM

thankyou for posting that!

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 4:13 AM

wow thanks! :D
    Please check out my songbook! (:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2029791
    -Becca (:
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now.

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 6:45 AM

Great job with this! Is the countdown clock on the main page correct now?

Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/muddysquirrel