Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

taylor on the Ellen show

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Taylor is so funny on the Ellen show.I always go on youtube and look it up.She always scares her its soo funny.Theres one where her and Zack make up a song. How many of y'all watch the Ellen show?

Amelia :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: taylor on the Ellen show

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 8:18 PM

I love the Ellen Show!!!!!!!!!!!! Ellen is so funny.
    "Don't forget to look before you fall"

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 8:29 PM

I love when Taylor is on The Ellen show! They're hilarious! Does anyone know when they announce Taylor going there? I want to go to the show next time Taylor appears, which probably will be when the 4th album comes out. I know they film the show a day before it's released but I don't know when they release the tickets.

SN tour- August 28th 2011.

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I think Taylor should go on the Izzytheswiftie show :P
    "How wonderful life is, now you're in the world..."

ILYSM :)

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 9:52 PM

i do the same thing love taylor on the ellen show, wish she will come back to ellen for the 4th album =)

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I do! HUGE fan! Mom calls it useless junk, I call it learning,
    especially the covergirl one :)
    love-love-love
    foreverandalways13
    Follow me on twitter: @lij985

"Maybe I do crazy things, but that doesn't mean im not normal..."

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 10:50 PM

i watch i on utube if ive missed a taylor episode, other than that, no

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 3:42 AM

I love Taylor and Ellen

Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 3:50 AM

i love the ellen show but its on at a really awkward time here :(
    Please check out my songbook! (:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2029791
    -Becca (:

RE: taylor on the Ellen show

Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 3:52 AM

hehe love them together:P
    What was the last time she went there? feb 2012 with zac efron?
    "Taylor's always in my mind" If you think that as well, add me.

Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 4:38 AM

foreverandalways13 wrote:
    I do! HUGE fan! Mom calls it useless junk, I call it learning,
    especially the covergirl one :)
    love-love-love
    foreverandalways13
    Follow me on twitter: @lij985

"Maybe I do crazy things, but that doesn't mean im not normal..."

Wait, really? Ellen is a wonderful woman...

I love the Ellen show and the episodes with Taylor make me so happy!

http://popdust.com/2012/07/30/2012-pop-olympics-best-song-taylor-swift-girls-generation-justin-bieber-the-wanted/

VOOOTE!

Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 5:58 AM

that is soooo funny and good they look cute thoughter:D
    "Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"- Taylor Swift

I am only me when i am with you

i spoke now Aug. 14,2011

"Being good to people is a wouderful legacy to leave behind'-Taylor swift

Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 6:12 AM

I love Ellen and Taylor together!! :)

Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 6:16 AM

Love the Ellen show but with Taylor on it as well, just makes my day!! :D

Credits to TaylorSwiftFan1000

Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 6:20 AM

I love Ellen, she's so funny - Taylor makes it double awesome ! :D
    Nicky

Made by Greece.loves.Taylor Thank you so much Love you !!

Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 6:24 AM

I love the Ellen show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please visit my graphic shop!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2034001

RE: taylor on the Ellen show

Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 6:48 AM

Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 6:54 AM

I watch is occasionally usually only when Taylor's on there but I find Ellen hilarious, I'm usually busy when it comes on here so I don't get to watch it often so I always DVR it when Taylor's on.

Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 9:54 AM

I watch sometimes, depending on the guest list for that day.

Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 10:04 AM

I usually have to watch it on Youtube but I only watch the Taylor ones because it's on at a weird time here

Visit My Graphic Shop

Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I'm so excited for her to be on there again!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.