1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift Quotes

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 4:29 PM

This thread is for Taylor quotes....

"There is a time for silence. There is a time for waiting your turn. But if you know how you feel, and you so clearly know what you need to say, you'll know it. I don't think you should wait. I think you should speak now."
-Taylor Swift

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift Quotes

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 4:38 PM

"People haven't always been there for me, but music has."
    "If you're lucky enough to be different, never change."

Those are two of my favorites!

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 4:40 PM

"Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but it's about how to dance in the rain."

Signature courtesy of Chrissie (Zero)

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 4:40 PM

"Life isn't about surviving the storm, it's about dancing in the rain" - Taylor Swift
    "Never Believe anyone who says you don't deserve what you want- Taylor Swift
    "When people put you down it's only because you're above them"- Taylor Swift

I'm not 100% sure on that last one.

Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 11:08 AM

"You're lucky enough to be different; never change"

Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Thats my favorite it makes me smile .

RE: Taylor Swift Quotes

Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 10:07 PM

"Never forget the essence of your spark!"

Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Miss Wonderstruck wrote:

Is it "spark" or "sparkle"? I've heard both connected to Taylor
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 1:46 PM

I'm not sure actually ^^; I like referring to it as a spark because a spark is like an idea, or a burst of energy and life. In contrast a sparkle is usually just a reflection of light. Also, it makes more sense to me to use the noun than the verb. But I guess both ways works!

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 10:02 PM

^ Yeah I get what you mean. Just asking 'cause I put the quote as " 'Never forget the essence of your sparkle' - Taylor Swift" in my graduation write up for the yearbook....oh well! :P
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 2:32 AM

MissSwift wrote:
    Miss Wonderstruck wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's "spark". In one of the "A Journey To Fearless" videos on youtube Tay and The Agency say it right before they go onto the stage :) They're wearing the You Belong With Me outfits :)

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 10:53 AM

youmakemefearless wrote:
    MissSwift wrote:
    Miss Wonderstruck wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's "spark". In one of the "A Journey To Fearless" videos on youtube Tay and The Agency say it right before they go onto the stage :) They're wearing the You Belong With Me outfits :)

Oopsies. Oh well, nobody needs to know that I used the wrong quote, hahaha.

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 11:00 AM

So I have to favorites.

"Life isn't about surviving the storm, it's about dancing in the rain" - Taylor Swift
    "Never Believe anyone who says you don't deserve what you want"- Taylor Swift

Yeah. Like my signature says. ♥'

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Yeah, and I love :

"Don't make Highschool everything. Because if Highschool is everything, then you've got a long life to live and I'd like to think that the best years of my Life are still ahead of me." -Taylor Swift

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 7:16 PM

"People throw rocks at things that shine"
    "Everything has beauty"

Cheese =D

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 8:11 PM

I love the lyrics, "Don't forget to look before you fall"
    Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 8:19 PM

MissSwift wrote:
    youmakemefearless wrote:
    MissSwift wrote:
    Miss Wonderstruck wrote:

Oopsies. Oh well, nobody needs to know that I used the wrong quote, hahaha.

It actually could be both. The first time they said it they said "Never forget the essence of your spark" and liz added an le on spark to make it sparkle so it could really be which ever one you prefer!
    -----------

Credit to Swiftslookalike^

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Real life is a funny thing you know. I think most of us fear reaching the end of our lives and we regret the moments we didn't speak up. When we didn't say i love you, when we forgot to say I'm sorry. But theres a time for silence and theres a time for waiting your turn. But if you know how you feel and you so clearly know what you need to say, you know it. I don't think you should wait. I think you should speak now. - Speak Now concert opening video
    I also have a picture that i made of this quote thats on my profile if you would like to check it out
    -----------

Credit to Swiftslookalike^

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 7:11 PM

"If your lucky enough to be different, then never change!"- Taylor Swift
    “I want a guy who takes charge, but lets me have my say once in a while. A good relationship is all about balance and chemistry.” - Taylor Swift
    Taylor Swift is my idol and if i ever met her my life would be complete!

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Does anyone have that quote about being a teenager from the Teen Choice Awards, when she won the ultimate award? It went something like "teenagers are overly dramatic and and crazy and I hope you never lose those things" IDK :P

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Miss Wonderstruck wrote:
    Does anyone have that quote about being a teenager from the Teen Choice Awards, when she won the ultimate award? It went something like "teenagers are overly dramatic and and crazy and I hope you never lose those things" IDK :P

The quote is: When I was a teenager, I felt like we were always being stereotyped as being very intense, and dramatic, and passionate, and hopelessly romantic, and excitable, Now in retrospect, I think that i need to let you know i think all those things are amazing things, and I hope that all the teens watching, I hope you never lose those things, I'm so honored that you so passionately chose to give me this award, Thank You so much. I love You. -Taylor Swift

http://365.loverdearest.net/designs/348.png