Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Fan mail address??

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Taylor Swift
    Taylor Swift Ent.
    242 West Main Street
    PMB 412
    Hendersonville, TN 37075

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 6:07 PM

I've sent a few letters asking for an autograph, but never got anything. I never will. I even sent a envelope with my address and stamps already on it .

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 6:12 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    I've sent a few letters asking for an autograph, but never got anything. I never will. I even sent a envelope with my address and stamps already on it .

I think meeting Taylor in person might be the only way to get anything now. She probably gets way too much mail. You can send stuff but don't expect anything back. If you get an answer, great. Taylor is just too big now.

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 6:35 PM

From what I know, Taylor hasn't replied to fan mail in over two or so years. :( I sent her a letter back in October and she never responded.

^Made by Estelle!

^Made by Madison13!

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Look at this video though, this person got it in 2 months!! It was sent on June 23rd 2011 and they got it on August 18th 2011!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzVYNk2W5Yw

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Listen,

I have sent a few letters and have not got anyhting back, but, that does not mean you won't. It takes a long time don't worry. But, you can send it too her taylor nation address because THEY and maybe TAYLOR will answer! Good luck!

If you can't be fearless, speak out, make sparks fly, and long live everything good that comes your way!

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 7:16 PM

LongLiveWinter13 wrote:
    Listen,

I have sent a few letters and have not got anyhting back, but, that does not mean you won't. It takes a long time don't worry. But, you can send it too her taylor nation address because THEY and maybe TAYLOR will answer! Good luck!

Taylor Nation? There's an address? What is it?

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Figure how many bags with hundreds and thousands of letters she gets in a day or week. It would be impossible for her to answer even a quarter of them. She would probably love to, but there would be no way for her to realistically do it. Id love to send 1 or 2 of my photos for autographs, but i know the odds are slim at best.
    _____
    Ill leave my window open, cause Im too tired tonight to call your name.
    Just now Im right here hoping, that youll come in with the rain.

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Douglas wrote:
    Figure how many bags with hundreds and thousands of letters she gets in a day or week. It would be impossible for her to answer even a quarter of them. She would probably love to, but there would be no way for her to realistically do it. Id love to send 1 or 2 of my photos for autographs, but i know the odds are slim at best.

Wow, the people who have gotten responses (like the video I posted above) must be really lucky! I probably would never be one of the lucky people who got responses!

What if someone sent mail to Big Machine Records? Would they say anything back?

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 7:37 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    Douglas wrote:

Wow, the people who have gotten responses (like the video I posted above) must be really lucky! I probably would never be one of the lucky people who got responses!

What if someone sent mail to Big Machine Records? Would they say anything back?

I've emailed BMR's before and never get a response. I think they're just too small. Taylor is too popular. If you want to send something just send it. Just don't expect anything back. Maybe you'll get lucky and get a reply.

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 7:46 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    Look at this video though, this person got it in 2 months!! It was sent on June 23rd 2011 and they got it on August 18th 2011!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzVYNk2W5Yw

If you look closely at that text of that letter in that video (you'll have to pause it) it is a form letter to all fans and not a personal letter from Taylor to the person who received it. It is still very cool that she sends those and personally signs them though. Considering the massive amount of fan mail she must receive I am amazed she has time to do even that. I can't imagine she would have the time to do that for every single person who writes her though considering her busy schedule.

RE: Fan mail address??

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 9:56 PM

she does not personally reply anymore.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. me
    2. Jordyn

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 12:41 AM

I've sent a letter to her TN address back in December. Tomorrow I'm mailing out to an arena on Australia and pray that she replies!

RE: Re: Fan mail address??

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 12:46 AM

PlyJulia20 wrote:
    I've sent a letter to her TN address back in December. Tomorrow I'm mailing out to an arena on Australia and pray that she replies!

thats a good idea. i might do that too

1. me
    2. Jordyn

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 2:08 AM

firefly wrote:
    PlyJulia20 wrote:

thats a good idea. i might do that too

1. me
    2. Jordyn

Haha. :) If you need UHQ (ultra HQ, super crystal clear) pictures, let me know! I have a whole hard drive full of them lol.

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 6:09 AM

I can't imagine Taylor will reply anymore, someone may reply to one or two occasionally. Taylor just won't have the time to do it! I'm sure she appreciates the letters anyway

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 6:32 AM

A way to increase your odds are probably like this:

1) Include something to be signed. That way, she has something handy. Plus, its more personal for you then the form letter. If its a photo, make sure you put cardboard in front and behind it so that it doesnt get crushed or folded or something. (If you ask for it to be personalized to a name, you have a better chance of making it through any screeners who thing you are just an autograph seller)

2) Include a self addressed stamped envelope (with proper postage ).

3) And of course your letter. As much as you probably want to write a 3-10 page story about how much you love her, and all the reasons, a short one might be better. Again, for time purposes.

No guarentees, but these would probably help.
    _____
    Ill leave my window open, cause Im too tired tonight to call your name.
    Just now Im right here hoping, that youll come in with the rain.

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 6:52 AM

Thank you guys!!! I know I'll probably not get anything back but its worth a try!!!! I'll tell you if anything happens!!!Thanks!!!
    made by Madison13
    made by Jordyn

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Just because she doesnt reply doesnt mean shes not reading them. she might read a few anyway

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 9:20 AM

has anyone got something back b4??
    -by ours13
    **No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind."-T.S
    Never believe any1 who says you don't deserve what you want