1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Favorite Quote By Taylor

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 12:02 PM Popular Sticky

So post your favorite your favorite quote by Taylor and tell us something about why you like it or how it can be related to you life.

For me, it's my signature "Life is like walking, you take one step at a time" for me it means that every thing can be achieve with hard work.. you don't need to hurry about it.. each step matters, it will lead you to the right destination.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Taylor Alison Swift~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is like walking, you take one step at a time."

Speak Now = 02.19.11

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite Quote By Taylor

Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 2:53 PM

My favorite quote is definitely "If you're lucky enough to be different don't ever change" I can relate to this because I am always made fun of and told to do everything different because I'm more outgoing than everyone else or I prefer to listen to and watch Taylor than Ariana or Iggy (They are good artists don't get me wrong just not my type c-=) I actually did a poster of this quote for one of my classes and I drew some giraffes on it =P

Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 5:21 PM

I have a question: why does she have the motif of "rose gardens" in many of her songs?

Sat, Feb 7, 2015 at 5:10 PM

This:

Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 11:28 PM

“No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”

"The only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid, are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

"If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change."

Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 3:16 PM

" People haven't always been there for me, but music always has. " :)
    -
    ~ Winnie
    Follow my twitter! (ty!)
    Want to be Swiftie Buddies? Add me! (:

Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 10:16 PM

I love this quote,

Be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.

It is just so empowering and makes me want to be a better person.
    ~Maddie

Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 8:40 PM

February 17th Fallon show : Taylor ; "This is the reason for all the guitar lessons".

[url=http://i49.tinypic.com/5yt443.gif]http://i49.tinypic.com/5yt443.gif[/url][/IG]
    [IMG][url=http://i45.tinypic.com/spk903.jpg]http://i45.tinypic.com/spk903.jpg[/url][/IG][/signature]

Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 5:23 AM

"You can't put a rule on love" Taylor Swift, Jonathan Ross show.
    Many thanks and blessings,

Daryl

Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 2:36 PM

My confidence is easy to shake. I am very well aware of all of my flaws. I am aware of all the insecurities that I have.

i can really relate to this. my confidence level is really low. Im trying to work on it dont worry! ;) people keep saying the bad features that i have and im guessing they dont relize that i already know that!!

~ Chloe

Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 1:30 PM

" be that strong girl that everyone knew would make it through the worst, be that fearless girl, the one who would dare to do anything, be that independent girl who didn't need a man; be that girl who never backed down"- Taylor swift

Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 8:51 PM

"If you're lucky enough to be different, never change."
    I Just Love This Quote
    -A.Pineda

Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 5:41 PM

My favorite quote is my signature!

"Life isn't about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain..." ~T.A.S.~

Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 7:43 PM

Many. I read twitter of her, understand that she read alot. Somthing to mark as prime, it is must be the current hit. That that on top.
    If humanity give to you something - you must give somthing too.

Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 6:11 AM

“Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone.”

Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 5:15 AM

Actually, I love all of Taylor's quotes. I just can't decide which one is my favourite. XD

Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 3:07 AM

I love all of Taylor's song not just because they have amazing tracks and are super catchy but because Taylor's lyrics are so meaningful; every song every lyric is a beautifully composed sentence that makes me stop and be like "wow that is so true"
    Right now I love the lyric in Dear John "Don't you think nineteen is too young.To be played by your dark twisted games, when I loved you so?"
    But that's just because of what I'm feeling right now; tomorrow I'll have another favourite lyric!

Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 3:54 AM

All of her quotes are so inspiring, but I have to admit, I LOVE this one.
    "Your lucky enough to be different, never change."

Anna Maria

Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 12:42 AM

"People haven't always been there for me but music always has."

Here is a good website with a bunch of her quotes!
    just click on the link!
    http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/1036517.Taylor_Swift

Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 11:25 AM

Don't you worry your pretty little mind. People throw rocks at things that shine!

Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 1:37 PM

some of my graphics:

~peace out swifties~