1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Favorite Quote By Taylor

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 12:02 PM Popular Sticky

So post your favorite your favorite quote by Taylor and tell us something about why you like it or how it can be related to you life.

For me, it's my signature "Life is like walking, you take one step at a time" for me it means that every thing can be achieve with hard work.. you don't need to hurry about it.. each step matters, it will lead you to the right destination.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Taylor Alison Swift~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is like walking, you take one step at a time."

Speak Now = 02.19.11

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite Quote By Taylor

Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 12:24 PM

Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 8:10 AM

'when you find me don't ever say i have found you' 'life are not the same even if you love me' forgive me for bad english.

Sat, Mar 5, 2016 at 4:07 PM

"You know what's better than being cool? Being happy." and ""I'm just happy we live in a world where boys can play princesses and girls can play soldiers."
    red tour - 04/12/13
    1989 tour - 28/11/15

Favorite Taylor lyrics and quotes?

Sat, Apr 9, 2016 at 2:56 PM

Hi there!

I want to get a Taylor Swift tattoo but i'm not sure what quote/lyric to have done post what your favourite is below

Thanks!

Harry

Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 5:01 PM

"If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change."

Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 2:57 AM

Hey, Swifties!

I'm beginner, and I'm from Latvia, from Europe, so please excuse me If i have wrong spelling.

So... My name is Airita and I intend to send Taylor fan mail, but I'm a little bit nervous, becouse this is my first time. And I have some questions for you...

- What is Your expirience with fan mail to Taylor Swift?
    - If I am from another country she will send me her autograph?
    - What kind of fan mails do you sent? Like letter or something more?

Sorry, that I write it here. I can't make new topic so I write there where is something new.

These are the most important questions. I hope all Swifties will be responsive and give me an answer :)

MY FAVORITE 1989 Performance

Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 6:49 PM

My favorite 1989 performance was New Romantic.

reasons why New Romatics is my favorite performance:
    -the ending of the performance
    -When Taylor Swift says "please take my hand and, please take me dancing and, please leave me stranded it's so romantic"
    - And I love when all of her back up dancers are in a circle and Taylor's in the middle of it

And those are the reasons why I love the New Romantic Performance :)

Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 7:07 AM

"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind." I relly love this because this is what I always pop into my mimd when there is something wrong, and by this quotation of her you can really say how good her personality is.

Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 6:30 AM

"Cause baby I could build a castle out of all the bricks they throw at me" From New Romantics .

Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 6:31 AM

StreetStyleSwift wrote:
    My favorite 1989 performance was New Romantic.

reasons why New Romantics is my favorite performance:
    -the ending of the performance
    -When Taylor Swift says "please take my hand and, please take me dancing and, please leave me stranded it's so romantic"
    - And I love when all of her back up dancers are in a circle and Taylor's in the middle of it

And those are the reasons why I love the New Romantic Performance :)

I love New romantics very much it was the song that made me a fan for her

Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 8:06 AM

I don't have one, though I must admit that I love any of her quotes which involve cats.
    Nobody likes Kayne!

Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 11:04 AM

"Life isn't about how to survive the storm. It's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 5:48 PM

I forget the exact quote but she said she is not going to go to a bar she is just going to go hang out with her friends and then go home to her cats :)
    Nobody likes Kayne!

Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 5:50 PM

Anelise Andrade wrote:
    "Life isn't about how to survive the storm. It's about learning how to dance in the rain."

That is now my favorite Taylor quote.

Nobody likes Kayne!

Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 10:05 AM

I actually like every quote of her but my favorite one is:

People haven't always been there for me, but music always has.

Winnie
    Follow my twitter! (ty!)
    Want to be Swiftie Buddies? Add me! (:

Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 2:36 PM

"I'm intimidated by the fear of being average."

Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 5:33 AM

If you're lucky enough to be different, never change.

RE: Favorite Quote By Taylor

Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 9:49 AM

"Happiness and confidence are te prettiest things you can wear."

-Taylor Swift

I invite you to my blog: amber heard style xx

Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 2:37 AM

the best woman ever ^_^
    http://www.ahlikosmetik.com

Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 11:42 AM

"Never forget the essence of your spark."

By Nia and Emily