Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Favorite Quote By Taylor

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 12:02 PM Popular Sticky

So post your favorite your favorite quote by Taylor and tell us something about why you like it or how it can be related to you life.

For me, it's my signature "Life is like walking, you take one step at a time" for me it means that every thing can be achieve with hard work.. you don't need to hurry about it.. each step matters, it will lead you to the right destination.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Taylor Alison Swift~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is like walking, you take one step at a time."

Speak Now = 02.19.11

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite Quote By Taylor

Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 1:05 PM

The Fearless quote and "we should love, not fall in love, because everything that falls gets broken"

Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 7:50 PM

My favorite quote by Taylor is " Follow your Dreams, Always"

Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 7:53 AM

You're lucky enough to be different, never change.

RE: Favorite Quote By Taylor

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 9:56 PM

My favorite Taylor quote is "if your lucky enough to be different never change". Because I feel like I am so different from every one else and people think of me as weird and it hurts my feelings but then I look at these words and I realize that I'm am lucky that I'm not one of those stuck up snobs that call me weird and how much of Taylor being different from all the other kids that teased her and I look at how much success she has and how nice she is and how good of person she is. Thank you Taylor these words make me feel so much better of my self :)
    I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love Taylor s

Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Mine are:

"If you are lucky enough to be different, don't ever change."

I have that quote on a pillow I made last year :)
    and...
    "Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak, sometime it means you are strong enough to let go"

That quote really hits home for me.
    And the whole Speak Now monologue.

Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 8:36 AM

" Life isn't about to survive the storm, it's about how to dance in the rain." I really love this one !! :)

Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 8:43 AM

"We should be in love,not fall in love.Because everything that falls,gets broken."

Thank you guys for everything!!And Taylor for being my inspiration!!!

Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 6:26 AM

REDAD2213 wrote:
    " Life isn't about to survive the storm, it's about how to dance in the rain." I really love this one !! :)

My fave as well!

/Tanyaxoh/All Too Treacherous

Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 4:53 PM

If you're lucky enough to be different, never change

Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 11:34 PM

"Life is full of little interruptions." From a poster Taylor has at home concerning the Kanye West incident.

Why because it reminds me that things are going to happen that I cannot control. When they do, it's best if I do not stress over them. And better if I just deal with them as gracefully as I can. Truly words of wisdom from one so young. :-)

Women and cats will do as they please.
    Men and dogs should just relax and accept this fact.
    Robert Heinlein.

Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 1:16 PM

xTaylorSwift1313 wrote:
    " Life isn't about surviving the storm, it's about dancing in the rain."
    http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz59vhaOqN1rnc59fo1_500.gif
    Credit to: taylorswiftforever

I know i love that too:-)
    nunu+meredith=love:-)

Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 1:16 PM

Flora17 wrote:
    If you're lucky enough to be different, never change

love that too:-)
    nunu+meredith=love:-)

Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 5:02 PM

"You're lucky enough to be different, never change"

Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 12:37 AM

Don't you worry your pretty mind, People throw rocks at things that shines!

Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 4:09 AM

“Life isn't how to survive the storm, it's about how to dance in the rain.”

Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 7:53 PM

not my all time favourite, but it's on my tumblr! "im intimidated by the fear of being average"

Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 10:22 PM

MyWinterFirefly wrote:
    "You're lucky enough to be different, never change"
    Yeah, that one is great!

Eli, yeah, that guy!

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 4:55 AM

My fave is " Life isn't about surviving the storm; it's about dancing in the rain."
    This reminds me that I'll have to enjoy every moment of my life, even when I'm in trouble.

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 5:55 PM

People throw rocks at things that shine

Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 9:10 PM

It's not our job in life to make people like us, if the don't want to!

Its so perfect

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.