Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Meredith Appreciation Thread

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 5:30 AM

OH MY I KNOW RIGHT :( Her postures and silly little things UGH Too much for my life :(

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Meredith Appreciation Thread

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 12:13 PM

she is so cute i can't even- i mean how is it even possible?
    "Love you, there's no one better"
    "If you're lucky enough to be different, never change"

[url=http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q670]http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q670[/url][/signature]

Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Asdfjkl I love Meredith I drew this picture of her to give Taylor if I ever meet her.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=445726062181854&set=a.407212266033234.100242.406112996143161&type=1&theater

Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 3:48 PM

I'm not a cat person, but she is pretty cute :P

Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 3:50 PM

I love you Meredith!!!

Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Aww!!! I LOVE Meredith!! I'm allergic to cats, so I'm not a huge cat person, but I still love cats. Meredith is the cutest cat ever!! I love her!! I would love to just cuddle her, even though I might die cuz I'm allergic, but I would die from her cuteness before that!!

Be FEARLESS, Speak Now, and Stay Stay Stay an Enchanted SWIFTY!

Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 5:27 PM

I love Meredith! She's so cute! I wish I had a cat like her.

Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 5:36 PM

Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 5:37 PM

She's too cute!!

Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 11:15 PM

She's a beauty, that cat! I'm a cat person though, I grew up with them, so I'm really sort of biased. I find her adorable. :)
    September 28th, 2011 and January 20th, 2012
    -I was enchanted to meet you

Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Meredith is a boss!! hahahaaa

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 3:27 AM

meredith is so cute LOL

btw is meredith a boy or a girl? message me if you know the answer please =D
    Read My Blogs =)

I will Marry this Woman =D

Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 5:17 AM

I think I have an unhealthy obsession with Meredith. X3
    ~StaySwiftielicious^3^

Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 5:18 AM

Warren Swift wrote:
    meredith is so cute LOL

btw is meredith a boy or a girl? message me if you know the answer please =D
    Read My Blogs =)

I will Marry this Woman =D

Meredith's a girl. (:
    ~StaySwiftielicious^3^

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 5:56 AM

Meredith is a wonderfull and funny cat.
    I have a cat too, and she is cool but sometimes I'd like her to be just as sweet and cool as my first cat or Meredith..
    I'm not cat fan but thanksfull Meredith I love cats more :)

if you want swiftie ID, go there: http://bit.ly/W45UiK

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 1:50 PM

I am gong t steal that cat!!! Ahhhhh!!!So cute
    Mary the Swiftie
    It feels like a perfect night
    TO GO SEE TAYLOR!

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 1:51 PM

She is so adorable!

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 12:20 AM

since meredtih came along I found my own cat to be more annoying every day

Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 6:26 PM

escapethistown wrote:
    I JUST LOVE THIS CAT SO MUCH IT'S TOO MUCH TO HANDLE UGH WHY COULDN'T I BE MEREDITH wow I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be jealous of a cat.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    With your face and the beautiful eyes.

Lol...I am too.
    I love Taylor Swift. I am Fearless. I spoke now. RED.

Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 10:30 AM

SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE! Meow.
    Don't you dream impossible things?