Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Meredith Appreciation Thread

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Aww... Meredith is so cute. :) I would love to be a cat too.
    Hi im sydneyknight13.
    I am a singer-songwriter who plays the guitar. My dream is so become a sucsessful country singer. Just like Taylor Swift. :) My lucky number is 13.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 11:57 AM

A Meredith thread needs Meredith pictures! :)

World's cutest cat? Possibly...

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Am I the only person who thinks that Taylor is the only person in the world who could ever have a cat that cute???
    love meredith!!!!! (and Taylor)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Avi. Me 1. Andriux ( Visit her shop! ;) )

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 12:14 PM

I've just died of cuteness. Meredith is the most adorable kitten ever! I think I'm a fan of hers. :D

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 12:41 PM

I would normally say that I hate cats. But I love Meredith! You just can't dislike her, just like Taylor herself! It's true when they say that the pet is similar to the owner!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Meredith is the cutest cat I have ever seen!! I WANT HER!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:05 PM

She is so cute, her little ears

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:32 PM

i am more of a dog person but i really want a scottish fold cat now as i have never seen anything so cute.
    i just want to hug Meredith.
    -o--------------------o-----------------------
    signatures made by me!!!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Bless her she's so cute!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:54 PM

me after seeing how cute Meredith is : 'mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom please give me a cat?' eheheheh she's so precious :')

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Taylor's cat Meredith is adorable ,they need to sell Meredith Swift T-shirts in the online store

I will Speak Now March 12th,13th & 14th 2012

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:11 PM

aussietaylorfan wrote:
    Taylor's cat Meredith is adorable ,they need to sell Meredith Swift T-shirts in the online store

I will Speak Now March 12th,13th & 14th 2012

Omg they totally should!
    "Petting her, petting her, petting her." *Stop.* "Meow."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    With your face and the beautiful eyes.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:11 PM

There is also:

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Meredith is so cute! I miss the latest pics & video of her, but I know her mama is busy. My cousin has a kitty about the same size and I'm getting my own all black kitty (1 yr old as of Oct 12, 2011) in 2 days! Cats seem to gravitate towards me. I'm not allergic but I'm calm & quiet, so I guess that's what draws them to me, not that I mind.
    Jennifer

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Meredith is adorable! I'm happy Taylor got a cat, she's been wanting one forever!

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 2:38 AM

After I saw Meredith debut on Taylor's twitter, I kinda morphed into a total cat lady. Which in my world, translates to watching hours and hours of kitties on Youtube. I sure hope Taylor brings out Meredith sometime! I would be ecstatic if I ever got to pet her or hear her meow.

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 2:42 AM

Ours13 wrote:

Avi. Me 1. Andriux ( Visit her shop! ;) )

OMG i love that! merdith is soooo adorable!!! i want a cat like that :)

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:00 AM

Merdith is the cutest cat!!! meow
    ----------------------------------

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:18 AM

Meredith is just so freaking cute and adorable! And I love her ears, they just enhance the cuteness so much!!